UIDAI Address Change: There are many people in the country who live in rented houses or have to change their houses for some reason. In these circumstances, you can change your address offline or online (Change of Address in Aadhaar). uidai address change online change in Aadhaar, you do not need to go to the Aadhaar Center near you. all processes make an online. The Aadhaar card is a very important document for an Indian citizen in today’s time. Even today, there are many things that cannot be done without the Aadhaar card. The use of Aadhaar cards is becoming compulsory day by day not only in the works of the bank but also in every government document. Aadhar card has your name, photo, mobile number and address. you can also see Aadhaar Address Change Status online.
देश में बहुत से ऐसे लोग हैं जो किराए के मकान में रहते हैं या किसी कारणवश अपना घर बदलना पड़ता है। इन परिस्थितियों में आप अपना पता ऑफलाइन या ऑनलाइन (आधार में पता बदलना) बदल सकते हैं। आधार में बदलाव के लिए आपको अपने नजदीकी आधार केंद्र जाने की जरूरत नहीं है। सभी प्रक्रियाएं एक ऑनलाइन बनाती हैं। आधार कार्ड आज के समय में एक भारतीय नागरिक के लिए एक बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज है। आज भी कई ऐसे काम हैं जो बिना आधार कार्ड के नहीं किए जा सकते हैं। न केवल बैंक के कामों में बल्कि हर सरकारी दस्तावेज में भी आधार कार्ड का इस्तेमाल दिन-ब-दिन अनिवार्य होता जा रहा है। आधार कार्ड में आपका नाम, फोटो, मोबाइल नंबर और पता होता है। आप आधार एड्रेस चेंज स्टेटस ऑनलाइन भी देख सकते हैं। uidai address change form
Aadhar Card Address Change Online
There is an option to change the Aadhaar card as and when required or if any wrong information is entered. In Aadhaar, the spelling of the name, address and mobile number can be corrected. You can update your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address and Language Online. uidai aadhar address change
- Required Document for Change of Address in Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity cards issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
- Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- Marksheet issued by any Government Board or University
- Government Photo ID Card/ Photo Identity Card issued by PSU containing DOB
- School Leaving Certificate
The online process to change the address on Aadhar Card
- First of all visit the official website of UIDAI- https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the menu “my aadhar” to select the option ” Update Demographics Data Online ” which appears on the home page.
- The second window opens you have to select proceed to update aadhar.
- In the second window, you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and captcha and click on the send OTP button below.
- After this, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP / TOTP where OTP is given below and click Login. After this, you will reach the updated portal.
- Click on the Address Update check box here. On this page, you have to click on update address via address proof.
- Now you have to fill in the information about your new address in English and your local language.
- Finally, upload the picture of the appropriate documents and check the given information thoroughly.
- After filing the form, your application will be verified.
- After verification, your address will be changed on the Aadhar card and a new card will be sent to your updated address by post.
Check Aadhaar Card Address Update Status Online
- Go to the UIDAI website and click on the menu “my aadhar” to select the option ” Update Demographics Data Online ” which appears on the home page
- Open the New page and select the” check update status ” option.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and URN (update request number).
- Fill in the captcha and press the Send OTP button.
- Enter You received OTP And press the check status button.
- You will get information about your update request here.
How to Update Address in Aadhar Card Offline
- Fill out the Aadhaar update/correction form vigilantly
- Keep in mind that you enter accurate new information
- Keep ready self-attested documents that authenticate your update request.
- Submit these documents along with the form you filled out. Here are some pointers to follow and keep in mind while you visit and Aadhaar enrolment Centre to update your address:
- Visit the official UDAI website and log in
- Click ‘Update Aadhaar’ under ‘My Aadhaar’ section
- Choose ‘Update Aadhaar’ at enrolment/Update Centre’
- The option of searching the nearest Update centre will display
- You can either select state, postal PIN code or search box and type in your respective details
- Carry all your original documents along with you as they will be scanned for authentication purposes.
- Every time you visit an Aadhaar enrolment Centre for updation, you are required to pay a nominal fee of 50 INR.
How to Update Address in Aadhar Card through Post
- Visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI)
- You need to download the Aadhaar Card update form
- Take a clear printout of the update form
- You have to tick the box that is next to the address option
- Fill in all the remaining relevant details with vigilance
- Please note that you require to fill this update form in the same language that was used when you enrolled for an Aadhaar Card
- Fill in the new address that needs to be updated on your Aadhar Card correctly
- Fill in your accurate email ID and mobile number
- You may send this filled form to any one of the two postal addresses mentioned here:
- UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh- 480001, India.
- UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India. Note- Once all the details update, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI) takes approximately 90 days for your details to update properly. These updates can also be seen on the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI) website.
How to change address through an address validation letter?
If you don’t have any address proof, you can change your address on your Aadhaar card with an address validation letter.
Follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI) Select ‘Address Update Request’
- You will direct to a new page, that will consist of a Request for an Address Validation Letter
- Click on ‘Address Validation Letter’
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Fill in the correct captcha
- Click on Send OTP or you can also click on TOTP in case you have the mAadhaar App on your mobile phone
- Enter the OTP or TOTP received and select ‘login’
- Enter the Aadhaar number of your verifiers to receive SRN
- Your verifier will receive an OTP as well as the link for consent on their registered mobile number
- The verifier must click on the link and give his or her consent
- You will now receive a confirmation of the verifier’s consent on your number
- Now, you need to log in with the SRN, check the address and if needed change/edit the local language and click on submit
- The Address Validation Letter for the resident send to the verifier’s address
- Once the Address Validation Letter received by the resident, the resident must then log in by selecting ‘proceed to update address’ and enter the Secret Code obtained via post
- You will obtain an Update Request number, after submitting the Address Update Request Approximately within the next 1 to 3 working days, your address in your Aadhaar card will be update successfully. You can also download your Aadhar card from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI) website.
What are the Aadhar Address Update Fees?
It will take ₹ 50 to update any type of Aadhaar
How can I change my address on my Aadhar Card after marriage?
- You can change your address on your Aadhaar Card after marriage in multiple ways. It can be done online or by visiting an Aadhaar Card enrolment Centre or even by post.
- However, note that the registered mobile number is mandatory for this updation, especially for doing it online, so that you can validate the transaction with an OTP
Can I update my biometrics? If yes, can I update it online or through the post?
- Yes, you can update your biometrics in your Aadhar Card if the same has not been updated earlier. This is especially important for children as the biometric update only after the child attains 5 years of age.
- No, you cannot update your biometrics online or through the post. For updating your biometrics, you need to visit the nearest Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centre as your fingerprint needs to capture.
How can I change my address on my Aadhar card without a mobile?
For correction or updation of an aadhaar card without a mobile number, you can download the aadhaar enrolment/correction/update form online from UIDAI’s website. This aadhaar enrolment/correction/update form can print out to submit at the aadhaar enrolment centre. uidai gov in aadhar address change