Link Mobile Number to Aadhar Card 2022: Unique Identification Authority of India has amended the Aadhaar rules. If you have to update your details on your Aadhar card after modification, then it is very important to know the rules. According to the database of UIDAI, it is very important for you to update your mobile number with Aadhaar. Otherwise, your Aadhaar will not accept many services. So update your mobile number in Aadhaar today, which is used for verification.
We all know how important an aadhar card is in our daily life. Aadhar card has been placed in the first place among the essential documents that we need for all government or private work. In today’s time, Aadhaar is used as the identity card of every person. Aadhaar is a very important document. Be it ration card or sim card is necessary for every work. Aadhar card is asked for by all. Linking of mobile numbers with Aadhaar has been made mandatory by the Government of India. The purpose behind linking Aadhaar with mobile is that you can easily get the information related to Aadhaar on your phone.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 What documents are required to Link Aadhar with Mobile Number?
- 3 Steps to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number through OTP
- 4 How to link Aadhaar with a mobile number?
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 Is there any fee for updation?
- 5.2 How to update your mobile number in Aadhaar by visiting the seller’s store?
- 5.3 Can we update our mobile number in Aadhaar online while sitting at home?
- 5.4 What if my mobile number is not registered with my Aadhar card?
- 5.5 How can I register my mobile number on my Aadhar card by SMS?
भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण ने आधार नियमों में संशोधन किया है। यदि आपको संशोधन के बाद अपने आधार कार्ड पर अपनी जानकारी अपडेट करनी है, तो नियमों को जानना बहुत जरूरी है। यूआईडीएआई के डेटाबेस के मुताबिक आपके लिए आधार के साथ अपना मोबाइल नंबर अपडेट करना बेहद जरूरी है। अन्यथा, आपका आधार कई सेवाओं को स्वीकार नहीं करेगा। तो आज ही आधार में अपना मोबाइल नंबर अपडेट करें, जिसका इस्तेमाल वेरिफिकेशन के लिए किया जाता है।
हम सभी जानते हैं कि आधार कार्ड हमारे दैनिक जीवन में कितना महत्वपूर्ण है। सभी सरकारी या निजी कामों के लिए जरूरी दस्तावेजों में आधार कार्ड को पहले स्थान पर रखा गया है। आज के समय में आधार का इस्तेमाल हर व्यक्ति के पहचान पत्र के रूप में किया जाता है। आधार एक बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज है। राशन कार्ड हो या सिम कार्ड हर काम के लिए जरूरी है। आधार कार्ड सभी के लिए मांगा जाता है। भारत सरकार द्वारा मोबाइल नंबरों को आधार से लिंक करना अनिवार्य कर दिया गया है। आधार को मोबाइल से लिंक करने के पीछे का मकसद यह है कि आप आधार से जुड़ी जानकारी अपने फोन पर आसानी से प्राप्त कर सकें।
Also, Read- How to Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card, How to Link Mobile Number To Aadhar Card, Importance of Linking
What documents are required to Link Aadhar with Mobile Number?
If your mobile number is also not linked with an Aadhar card, then you will have to link it. It has been made mandatory by many telecom companies. The documents you will need to link Aadhaar with a mobile number are given below –
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- OTP Number (OTP that will come while linking mobile number with Aadhar card)
- Your fingerprint
- SIM card number
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number through OTP
- Call 14546* from your mobile number.
- Choose whether you are Indian or NRI
- To re-verify Aadhaar 1. give your consent by pressing
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and 1. confirm it by pressing
- It generates an OTP which is sent to the registered mobile number
- Give consent to your operator to access your name, photo and date of birth from UIDAI
- IVR reads the last 4 digits of your mobile number
- If it is correct, enter the OTP received
- Press 1 to complete the process
NSP Status Check, Mobile Number Location Live, TPA Full Form, Mangal Typing Test, DBT Agriculture Bihar, Aadhar Card Status Check, National Scholarship Last Date, Customer Care Number of Uninor.
How to link Aadhaar with a mobile number?
You will be able to link your Aadhaar with your mobile easily. Therefore, first, you have to book an appointment which you can do online sitting at home if you want to link your mobile number with Aadhaar.
Follow the steps given below
- Very first, you have to visit the official website uidai.gov.in.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you, where you will see the option of My Aadhaar.
- As soon as you click on that option, many options will open in front of you. Then you click on the option with BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
- As soon as you click on the option with BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, a new page will open in front of you. On which you click on PROCEED TO BOOK APPOINTMENT.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your mobile number, you have to enter your number in the box.
- Enter the Captcha Code has to be filled and after that click on the button with SEND OTP.
- Now you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on the mobile number entered by you,
- This OTP has to be filled correctly in the box containing ENTER OTP.
- Now submit the OTP and click on the PROCEED button.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to click on the option with UPDATE ADHAAR.
Also, Read- E Aadhar UIDAI Download, Download E-Aadhar from DigiLocker, Things to remember while downloading… Read More
- As soon as you click on the option a new interface will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you enter details as per Aadhaar. I have to enter the name that you have in your Aadhaar, and you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Then click on the option what you want to update in a mobile number in front of you.
- On clicking on the option with mobile number, you will have to click on the PROCEED button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to check your name aadhar number mobile number whether it is correct or not after that you have to click on the save and process button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to tick the SUBMIT button and click on it.
- As soon as you submit, a new page will open in front of you. You will get the appointment number (appointment) which you have to note down. You have to click on the DOWNLOAD RECEIPT button.
- After clicking on the DOWNLOAD RECEIPT button click on the given button for their book approval.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will have to search the enrollment centre by filling your state, district, post office etc details on the page or you will also be able to know your nearest Aadhaar centre details by entering your pin code.
- Now click on the button to see the details of your nearest Aadhar centre and book an appointment.
- Then a new page will open in front of you where you can select the date and time as per your convenience. Click Submit.
- Now you have selected Aadhaar, you have to visit the centre on the same date and time.
NSP Registration 2022, Number Tracking Online, PMO Full Form, CPCT Typing Test English, PMG Disha, E-Aadhar UIDAI Download, NSP Registration 2022, Aaj Tak Reporter Contact Number.
Is there any fee for updation?
If you want to link Aadhaar with your mobile number then you have to visit your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra. (How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card) Then you will have to pay Rs 50 to update your mobile number. After this, your mobile number will be linked with Aadhaar and will be valid for other services as well.
How to update your mobile number in Aadhaar by visiting the seller’s store?
- Go to your mobile network centre/store
- Carry a photocopy of your Aadhar card
- Enter your mobile number
- Kendra employee has to send an OTP to the mobile number which has to be linked with Aadhaar
- Provide OTP to the employee for verification
- Now provide your fingerprint to the employee
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from your mobile network
Also, Read- Aadhar Card Mobile Number 2022, How to change Mobile Number Online/Offline, FAQs… Read More
Can we update our mobile number in Aadhaar online while sitting at home?
The process of updating a mobile number with an Aadhar card has become very easy due to new features on the online portal of UIDAI. Therefore individuals can now link their mobile numbers with Aadhaar cards online without any hassle through Self Service Updation Portal (SSUP).
What if my mobile number is not registered with my Aadhar card?
In case you have lost/do not have a registered mobile number in Aadhaar, then you have to personally visit the nearest Aadhaar Update Center to update your mobile number.
How can I register my mobile number on my Aadhar card by SMS?
- Resident can avail of Aadhaar Service by sending SMS from Registered Mobile to 1947.
- So residents can perform VID Generation/Retrieval, Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Number etc. by sending an SMS in the given format to 1947 from their registered mobile number.