E Aadhar UIDAI Download: An Indian resident needs an Aadhar card to avail of certain government welfare benefits provided by the Government of India. And the document serves as a proof of address and identity for an individual. Aadhaar is a 12 digit Unique Identification Number which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). So once a person enrols for an Aadhar card by visiting Aadhar centres or Banks/Post Offices, he can download and print UIDAI Aadhar Card using the Enrollment ID, Virtual ID or Aadhar Number provided by UIDAI. Once the number is an issue, one can follow these various steps to download the Aadhar card.
- 1 In Hindi: E Aadhar UIDAI Download
- 2 Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
- 3 Steps to Download E-Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of Birth
- 4 Steps to Download E-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID)
- 5 Download e-Aadhaar Card using Enrollment Number (EID)
- 6 How to download E Aadhaar from Digi locker account
- 7 Get Aadhar Card without a Registered Mobile Number
- 8 FAQs on E Aadhar UIDAI Download
- 9 What is E-Aadhar?
- 9.1 How to Print E-Aadhaar Card After Downloading?
- 9.2 What are the things to be kept in mind while downloading an e-Aadhaar card?
- 9.3 Are Aadhar Card and e-Aadhaar considered the same thing?
- 9.4 How to raise a request using a registered mobile number?
- 9.5 Which supporting software is required to open an e-Aadhaar?
- 9.6 Can I download an Aadhar card from my mobile number?
- 9.7 How can I check my Aadhar card?
- 9.8 What is the “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” service?
- 9.9 What are the charges to be paid for “Order AADHAAR AADHAAR PVC Card”?
In Hindi: E Aadhar UIDAI Download
भारत सरकार द्वारा प्रदान किए गए कुछ सरकारी कल्याणकारी लाभों का लाभ उठाने के लिए एक भारतीय निवासी को आधार कार्ड की आवश्यकता होती है। और दस्तावेज़ किसी व्यक्ति के लिए पते और पहचान के प्रमाण के रूप में कार्य करता है। आधार भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) द्वारा जारी 12 अंकों की विशिष्ट पहचान संख्या है। इसलिए एक बार जब कोई व्यक्ति आधार केंद्रों या बैंकों / डाकघरों में जाकर आधार कार्ड के लिए नामांकन करता है, तो वह यूआईडीएआई द्वारा प्रदान की गई नामांकन आईडी, वर्चुअल आईडी या आधार संख्या का उपयोग करके यूआईडीएआई आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड और प्रिंट कर सकता है। एक बार नंबर जारी होने के बाद, वह आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड करने के लिए इन विभिन्न चरणों का पालन कर सकता है।
Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
If you want to download and print an e-Aadhaar card online, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar or click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option from the My Aadhaar option or visit the https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar link.
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” option
- Now, enter 12 digit Aadhaar number, and security code and click on the “Send OTP” option to receive a Time Password on your registered mobile number.
- If you want to download a masked aadhaar then select the option ‘mask masked aadhaar’.
- Enter the OTP received and click on “Verify & Download”.
- On successful verification, you will get the password-protected PDF of your Aadhar Card in your download folder. To open the file, you need to enter a password of 8 characters. The password will be a combination of the first 4 letters of your name in capital letters (in Aadhaar) and your year of birth in YYYY format.
Steps to Download E-Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of Birth
If you do not remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you can still download your e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these steps to download an Aadhar card:
- Visit the Aadhaar website https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid
- Enter your full name and your registered e-mail id or mobile number and security code
- Click on the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the “Verify OTP” button
- A message will appear on the screen informing you that your Aadhar Number / Enrollment ID has been sending to your registered mobile number
- On receiving your Aadhaar Enrollment Number/Aadhaar Number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Enter your 28 digit Enrollment ID or 12 digit Aadhaar Number, Security Code and click on “Send OTP”.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify & Download” to download Aadhaar
Steps to Download E-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID)
Downloading of Aadhaar number through Virtual ID is the latest addition to UIDAI’s portal for Aadhaar download. Follow the steps given below to download an Aadhar card for free using Virtual ID online:
- Go to the online portal of UIDAI
- Click on “Download Aadhaar” listed under “My Aadhaar”
- Select VID option
- Enter your Virtual ID, and Security Code and click on “Send OTP” to generate OTP
- E-Aadhaar will download into your system
- You can access it by entering the password of the Aadhar card. This is an 8 digit password to open the PDF file – First four letters of your name in CAPITAL and “Year of Birth”
Download e-Aadhaar Card using Enrollment Number (EID)
If you have not received your Aadhaar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can still download the updated Aadhaar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID). Follow the steps given below to download the e-Aadhaar card by enrollment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the “Download Aadhaar” option. You should visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar. will redirect to
- Then enter your 28 digit Enrollment ID, Security Code and click on “Send OTP” to generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify & Download”.
- Now you can download the electronic copy of your Aadhar card.
How to download E Aadhaar from Digi locker account
DigiLocker has collaborated with UIDAI to make it available to the cardholders on linking of DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. We can say, DigiLocker is a cloud-based platform for issuance, storage, sharing and verification of documents and certificates in digital form which enables select RO to provide electronic or e-copies in ‘digital lockers’ allotted to citizens. Follow the steps given below to download Aadhaar from your Digilocker account:
- Log in to your Digilocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on the “Sign In” button and enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Verify’ to receive ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify OTP’
- The ‘Continuing Documents’ page appears. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using the ‘Save’ icon
Get Aadhar Card without a Registered Mobile Number
Without the registered mobile number, you cannot get your Aadhaar online. You can follow the steps given below to get aadhar without a mobile number.
- Visit the nearest Aadhar centre with your Aadhar number
- Provide the required bio-metric details verification like thumb verification, retina scan etc.
- Carry other identity proofs like PAN and ID proof too
- The concerned person at the centre will give the printout of the Aadhar card. A normal colour print-out on an A4 sheet will cost Rs 30 (inclusive of GST), while the PVC version will cost Rs 50.
FAQs on E Aadhar UIDAI Download
What is E-Aadhar?
E-Aadhaar is a password-protected electronic copy of the Aadhar Card that can be printed and used.
How to Print E-Aadhaar Card After Downloading?
You need to enter 8 digit password to open your e-Aadhaar letter. So the password consists of the first four letters of your name and your year of birth. After downloading your Aadhar card in PDF format from the UIDAI website, you can print your Aadhar card online. The facility to check the status and download Aadhar cards is available online.
What are the things to be kept in mind while downloading an e-Aadhaar card?
- You cannot download an Aadhar card if your mobile number is not register with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication before allowing to download Aadhaar PDF.
- And you cannot download an Aadhar card without OTP.
- You can download an e-Aadhaar card as many times as you want.
- The downloaded e-Aadhaar card anyone can use everywhere in place of your original Aadhar card.
- After downloading Aadhar online you can take a printout of the Aadhar card by entering the password.
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022, Mobile No Tracker Online, Ayush Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Simple Typing Test in Hindi, Driving License Download, My Individual Business, Niece Meaning in Hindi.
Are Aadhar Card and e-Aadhaar considered the same thing?
north. Yes, the Aadhar card and e-Aadhaar card are equally valid. Aadhaar card is sent to applicants through the post from UIDAI whereas e-Aadhaar applicants have to download it through the UIDAI website.
How to raise a request using a registered mobile number?
north. The request can be made using a registered mobile number by entering 16-digit VID or 12-digit UID on the official website of UIDAI. On clicking ‘Request OTP’, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and Aadhaar details will display on the screen.
Which supporting software is required to open an e-Aadhaar?
The supporting software required to open the e-Aadhaar PDF is ‘Adobe Reader.
Can I download an Aadhar card from my mobile number?
With the help of a registered mobile number, you can choose various options online and download/print an e-Aadhaar card. And available options are downloaded through Aadhaar Number/Virtual ID/Enrollment Number/Name and Date of Birth/DigiLocker Account.
How can I check my Aadhar card?
Once Aadhaar generate, you will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number. You can also check your Aadhaar status by clicking “Check Aadhaar Status” or https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar.
What is the “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” service?
UIDAI’s “Aadhaar Aadhar PVC Card” service for citizens enables citizens to request for PVC Aadhar card online, in case their Aadhar card is lost or lost by paying a nominal fee. This service is also available for those applicants who have not registered their mobile number through a non-registered/alternate mobile number.
What are the charges to be paid for “Order AADHAAR AADHAAR PVC Card”?
An applicant has to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- (Inclusive of GST and Speed Post Fee) for “Order Aadhaar PVC Card”