How to Download Aadhar Card without OTP: Since Aadhaar is a universal identity accepted across the whole country, the Aadhaar system enables mobility to millions of people who migrate from one part of the country to another by providing a portable proof of identity that can be verified through Aadhaar authentication online anytime, anywhere. You cannot download an Aadhaar card without OTP. You can download an e-Aadhaar card as many times as you want. Therefore the downloaded e-Aadhaar card can be used in place of your original Aadhaar card everywhere. After downloading the online Aadhaar, you can get your Aadhaar card printed out by entering the password. how to download e aadhar card without otp
चूंकि आधार पूरे देश में स्वीकृत एक सार्वभौमिक पहचान है, इसलिए आधार प्रणाली उन लाखों लोगों की गतिशीलता को सक्षम बनाती है, जो पहचान का पोर्टेबल प्रमाण प्रदान करके देश के एक हिस्से से दूसरे हिस्से में प्रवास करते हैं, जिसे आधार प्रमाणीकरण के माध्यम से कभी भी, कहीं भी सत्यापित किया जा सकता है। आप बिना ओटीपी के आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड नहीं कर सकते। आप जितनी बार चाहें ई-आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। डाउनलोड किए गए ई-आधार कार्ड का उपयोग आपके मूल आधार कार्ड के स्थान पर हर जगह किया जा सकता है। ऑनलाइन आधार डाउनलोड करने के बाद आप पासवर्ड डालकर आधार कार्ड का प्रिंट आउट ले सकते हैं। how to download aadhar card with enrollment number without otp
Steps to download Aadhaar Card without a registered mobile number online
- Visit the official website https://uidai.gov.in/ and head to the “My Aadhaar” section.
- Now under the drop-down list of a range of services, click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’
- Now you will be redirected to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ where you have to again click on the “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” option.
- Then enter your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number/ 28 digit Enrolment ID and tick on the box stating that “My mobile number is not registered”
- Now enter your alternate mobile number which is not linked with your Aadhaar number and click on “Send OTP”
- Now accept the terms and conditions and click on the “Submit” button
- On the next page, you will get a preview of your Aadhaar PVC Card which you can download by making a payment of Rs 50/-(inclusive of GST & Speed post charges).
- Following a successful payment, a receipt with a digital signature will be issued, which residents can download in PDF format. A 28-digit Service Request Number will also be sent to residents through SMS.
- Within 5 working days of receiving an application for an Aadhaar PVC Card from a resident, UIDAI releases the printed Aadhaar Card to the Department of Posts. Residents’ Aadhaar PVC Cards are sent via India Post’s SPEED POST service, in accordance with Department of Posts delivery regulations, to their registered address in the Aadhaar database.
Aadhaar Card Download by Aadhaar Number
If you want to download and print an e-Aadhaar card online, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Aadhaar official website or click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option from the My Aadhaar option or visit the link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Then select the “Aadhaar Number” option
- Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number, Security Code and click on the “Send OTP” option to get the one-time password on your registered mobile number
- Select the ‘masked Aadhaar’ option if you want to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Then enter the OTP received and click on “Verify And Download”.
- Upon successful verification, you will find a password-protected PDF of the Aadhaar card in your Downloads folder. To open the file, you need to enter an 8-character password. The password will be a combination of the first 4 letters of your name (as in Aadhaar) in capital letters and your year of birth in YYYY format.
Steps for e Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
In case you do not remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you can still download e Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these steps for Aadhaar card download:
- Visit the Aadhaar website https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid
- Enter your full name and either your registered e-mail ID or mobile number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the “Verify OTP” button
- Also a message will appear on the screen informing the Aadhaar number/enrolment ID is sent to your registered mobile number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number/Aadhaar number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website
- Then enter your 28-digit enrolment ID or 12-digit Aadhaar number, Security Code and click on “Send OTP”
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify And Download” to download Aadhaar
e-Aadhaar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID)
In case you have not got your Aadhaar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can still download the updated Aadhaar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given steps below for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” option. You will be redirected to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Then enter your 28-digit enrolment ID, and Security Code and click on “Send OTP” to generate an OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify And Download”.
- Hence now you can download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar Card.
How to Download Masked Aadhaar Card
A masked Aadhaar card is similar to a regular Aadhaar card. The only difference between the two variants is that your Aadhaar number is partially hidden and only the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are visible. So it is aimed at protecting your Aadhaar number from being disclosed to others. Your masked Aadhaar card is equally valid as your regular e-Aadhaar. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the updated Aadhaar card in the masked format:
- Click on the link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Select your Aadhaar Number, VID or Enrolment Number and enter details depending on the option that you choose (Aadhaar Number, Enrollment ID or Virtual ID)
- Then enter the Security Code and click on “Send OTP”
- Select the ‘Masked Aadhaar’ option
- Then enter the OTP and click on “Verify And Download” to download the masked Aadhaar card
Points to Remember
- You cannot download an Aadhaar card if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication before allowing the Aadhaar pdf download.
- You cannot download an Aadhaar card without OTP.
- Then you can download an e-Aadhaar card as many times as you want.
- The downloaded e-Aadhaar card can be used in place of your original Aadhaar card everywhere.
- After downloading the online Aadhaar, you can get your Aadhaar card printed out by entering the password.
- UIDAI provides the option to download updated Aadhaar cards online by using various biometric devices that are used to capture the biometric data i.e. So aadhaar card downloaded by fingerprint software for pc, Aadhaar Card downloaded by face, etc. to replace the need for physical ID and to ensure the security of data of the applicants.
FAQs on How to Download Aadhar Card without OTP
Can someone download my Aadhar card?
By Using Enrollment Number: Resident can download e-Aadhaar using 28-digit enrolment no. along with Full Name and Pin code. Therefore by Using Aadhaar No: The resident can download e-Aadhaar by using 12 digits Aadhaar No. along with Full Name and Pin code.
What are the benefits of Aadhaar authentication?
Aadhaar authentication provides an instant mechanism to prove your identity through online authentication. Therefore one need not carry any other ID proof except an Aadhaar number.
What is aadhar download?
E-Aadhaar is an online service for residents to print their Aadhaar letters from the UIDAI resident portal. E-Aadhaar service allows residents to download digitally signed PDF letters once Aadhaar is generated and not wait for a letter to come via post.
What is the difference between Aadhaar and e aadhar?
E-Aadhaar is digitally signed by the competent Authority of UIDAI and is a password-protected electronic copy of Aadhaar. Whereas an Aadhaar card is a physical copy which is also issued by the UIDAI to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority.
How many times Aadhaar can be downloaded?
You can download the e-Aadhaar card PDF as many times as you want. Hence, a downloaded e-Aadhaar can be used in place of your original Aadhaar card everywhere.
How can I get an Aadhar card if I lost my mobile number?
In this situation, go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid or use your mAadhaar app to retrieve your Aadhaar number. This service’s OTP is provided to your registered mobile number or email address. how to download an aadhar card with an aadhaar number without OTP