UIDAI Aadhar Status: Aadhar is a 12-digit unique identity for every Indian individual, including children and infants. Enables identification for every resident Indian. Establishes the uniqueness of every individual on the basis of demographic and biometric information. UIDAI uses face authentication as a process by which an Aadhaar number holder’s identity can be verified. A successful face authentication confirms that your physical face which is being scanned for verification matches the one which was captured at the time of enrolment when your Aadhaar number was generated. uidai aadhar update status
आधार बच्चों और शिशुओं सहित प्रत्येक भारतीय व्यक्ति के लिए 12 अंकों की विशिष्ट पहचान है। प्रत्येक निवासी भारतीय के लिए पहचान सक्षम बनाता है। जनसांख्यिकीय और बायोमेट्रिक जानकारी के आधार पर प्रत्येक व्यक्ति की विशिष्टता स्थापित करता है। यूआईडीएआई फेस ऑथेंटिकेशन को एक प्रक्रिया के रूप में उपयोग करता है जिसके द्वारा आधार नंबर धारक की पहचान सत्यापित की जा सकती है। एक सफल चेहरा प्रमाणीकरण यह पुष्टि करता है कि सत्यापन के लिए स्कैन किया जा रहा आपका भौतिक चेहरा उस चेहरे से मेल खाता है जिसे नामांकन के समय आपका आधार नंबर जनरेट करते समय लिया गया था। uidai check aadhar status
Aadhaar card: Eligibility
All Indian residents are eligible for getting an Aadhaar card. While the adults have the Aadhaar card, children below five years who are newborns or minors have the ‘Bal Aadhaar card. Also, NRIs staying in India for more than 12 months are eligible for Aadhaar.
Aadhaar card: Documents required
For getting your Aadhaar card, you need both proofs of identity and proof of address.
As proof of identity, one needs documents
- PAN card
- Birth certificate.
As proof of address, one needs documents
- Ration card
- Voter id card
- Driving licence
Aadhaar card: How to enrol?
- To enrol for your Aadhaar card, visit the UIDAI website at https://uidai.gov.in/ and search for the nearest enrolment centre. Then collect your enrolment form and fill it with your details.
- Once the Aadhaar enrollment form is filled, submit the supporting documents and provide your biometrics which includes fingerprint and iris scan.
- Once this is done, you will get an acknowledgement form from the Aadhaar enrollment centre.
Baal Aadhaar card: How to enrol?
As mentioned above, the Baal Aadhaar card is issued for newborns or minor children up to 5 years of age. Baal Aadhaar card is blue in colour and the Bal Aadhaar card doesn’t include biometric information.
- To enrol for the Baal Aadhaar card, on the UIDAI website at https://uidai.gov.in/ find the nearest enrolment centre. The Baal Aadhaar card will be linked to the Aadhaar card of one of the parents.
- Fill out the enrolment Baal Aadhaar form with all details and submit a copy of the birth certificate.
- A photo of the child will be taken. Once the process is done, you will get an acknowledgement. A verification SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number after which the Baal Aadhaar card will be dispatched to your house.
Aadhaar card status check online: How to proceed?
Checking your Aadhaar card status online can be useful for applying for a new aadhaar or updating details on your current aadhaar card. Instead of frequently inquiring about Aadhaar card status at the enrolment centre, checking Aadhaar card status online will make the process easier and less hectic.
Online Aadhaar card status check
The official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) lets you check your Aadhaar card status online. You will need your enrollment ID, a 28-digit number consisting of your enrollment number, date and time of enrollment, and your mobile number registered with your Aadhaar.
To check Aadhaar card status, on the UIDAI website, click on the ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ under the ‘My Aadhaar’. You will be led to another page where you should click on ‘Check Enrolment & Update Status’ to know your Aadhaar card status.
Enter your enrolment number which prints on the acknowledge slip to check the current Aadhaar card status. If you do not have your enrollment ID on hand, here are the steps to retrieve it online:
If you do not have your enrollment ID on hand, here are the steps to retrieve it online:
Log on to the official UIDAI website at https://uidai.gov.in/.
Click on ‘Retrieve Lost/Forgotten EID/UID’ under the Aadhaar services menu.
- Enter your details in the fields given exactly the way you enrolled them for your aadhaar. These include name, mobile number or email address, enter captcha and press on ‘Send OTP’.
- Type the security code and click on ‘Send OTP’.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile phone to enter on your screen.
- Click on ‘Verify OTP’.
- You will receive your enrollment ID on your registered email/phone number.
Updating your Aadhaar card online
When it comes to updating your information on your Aadhaar card online, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Log into the official UIDAI website.
- Click on the drop-down menu labelled ‘My Aadhaar’.
- From this menu, select the ‘Update Demographics Data and Check Status’ option from the ‘Update Your Aadhaar’ column
- Enter the Aadhaar number and security code on the next page and click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP on your phone. Click “Submit”.
- Enter the details that you want to update on your Aadhaar card, according to the instructions given on the screen.
- After clicking ‘Submit’, you will receive a URN.
- On the next screen, select the BPO you want to choose.
- Download the acknowledgement copy and use it for your Aadhaar card status check online.
Checking your Aadhaar card update status
After applying for an update of your Aadhaar card online, here are the steps on how to check your Aadhaar card status update online:
- Log into the official UIDAI website.
- Click on the option ‘Check Aadhaar update status’, available in the ‘My Aadhaar’ drop-down menu under the ‘Update Your Aadhaar’ column.
- On the next screen, enter your Aadhaar number, URN and SRN and the security code in the respective fields and click on ‘Get Status’.
- Now you can see the status of your Aadhaar update. Depending on if it was accepted or rejected, you can download the E-Aadhaar or restart the application process.
Checking Aadhaar card status for a new Aadhaar card
For checking your Aadhaar card status online, you will need your enrollment ID. The enrollment ID is a 28-digit number consisting of your 14-digit enrollment number and a 14-digit number specifying the date and time of enrollment. Once you have that ready:
Log into the official UIDAI website.
- On the left side, there will be a drop-down menu with the heading ‘My Aadhaar’. Under this menu, there will be a column titled ‘Get Aadhaar’. From here, click on ‘Check Aadhaar status.
- Enter your enrolment details along with a captcha. After that, click on ‘Check Status’.
- You can now see your Aadhaar card status on the screen.
- If your Aadhaar card has been generated, links will be provided on the screen to download your e-Aadhaar or to receive the details on your phone.
- If it is generating, you will be able to see the current Aadhaar card status based on your Aadhaar request.
- So if your request was rejected, your Aadhaar card status will be shown on your screen along with the reason. You will have to re-apply at the enrolment centre.
FAQs on UIDAI Aadhar Status
How can I download my Aadhar card copy online?
- By Using Enrollment Number: Resident can download e-Aadhaar using 28-digit enrolment no. along with Full Name and Pin code.
- By Using Aadhaar No: Resident can download e-Aadhaar by using 12 digits Aadhaar No.
Visit the official UIDAI website – uidai.gov.in. Check the tab of ‘Aadhar services’, under which you would find another option called ‘Verify Mobile Number/Email ID’.
How can I download my Aadhar card PDF?
- Keep your Aadhaar card or enrolment number ready. …
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- Request for TOTP/ OTP.
- Enter OTP.
- Download e-Aadhaar PDF.
How can I download my Aadhar card after the update?
You can download your e-Aadhaar by clicking on “Download Aadhaar” under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ section of the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab on the uidai.gov.in website. You can also download it from myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. The resident can carry out a 3rd-time Name update through exception handling.
Can I download the Aadhar card on mobile?
The e-Aadhaar download using any smartphone, be it Android or iPhone and any PC or laptop, Windows or Mac. Before listing down the step to download an Aadhaar card online, you must keep some details handy including your Aadhaar number, Enrollment ID (EID), or Virtual ID (VID) and registered mobile number. uidai aadhar update status check