Check Ration Card Status by Aadhar Card: For that, your Aadhaar number details should be linked to your Ration card while applying for it. Linking Aadhaar Card with the Ration card with all the beneficiary schemes including so many services which are provided to specific Ration cardholders. Without linking with the Aadhaar no family is going to get food and grains to that family household. ration card status check by aadhar card number
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 Check The Status Of Ration Card ( With Aadhaar)
- 3 Check the Status of your Ration Card (Without Aadhaar)
- 4 How to Link Aadhar with Ration Card – Check Online/Offline Procedure
- 5 Ration Card Aadhar Link
- 6 Ration Card Aadhar Card Link Offline
- 7 What is the Need to Link Aadhar to Ration Card
- 8 Documents Needed for Adhar Link with Ration Card Features and Benefits of Linking Aadhaar and Ration Card
- 9 FAQs on Check Ration Card Status by Aadhar Card
उसके लिए, आवेदन करते समय आपके आधार नंबर का विवरण आपके राशन कार्ड से जुड़ा होना चाहिए। आधार कार्ड को सभी लाभार्थी योजनाओं के साथ राशन कार्ड से जोड़ना, जिसमें विशिष्ट राशन कार्डधारकों को प्रदान की जाने वाली कई सेवाएं शामिल हैं। आधार से लिंक किए बिना किसी भी परिवार को उस परिवार के परिवार को अनाज और अनाज नहीं मिलने वाला है। ap ration card status check by aadhar card number
Check The Status Of Ration Card ( With Aadhaar)
The Applicant who applied for a new Ration card or who applied for linking of the Aadhaar to the Ration card can be able to check the Status anytime they want to.
The procedure explained below will be able to help you to check the status of your Aadhaar.
- Visit the official website of your State’s Food and Civil supplies department.
- Click on the “Status of your Application” or “Application Status” based on State.
- The page will be redirected to a section where you have to enter the details.
Details like your Aadhaar number should be entered in its respective field.
The Aadhar number entered should be the same as the one which was linked to your Ration card.
If you enter the wrong Aadhar number then an error request will be shown as a pop-up dialogue.
- Enter the Aadhaar number, Application ID of NFS (if required) etc in their respective boxes.
- Also, Enter the newly issued Ration card number.
- At last, click on the “Status” under the section.
- All the details you have entered are verified and then the Status of your Ration card will be shown on the following page.
If you enter any wrong details you will get an error message and have to follow the procedure again.
This is one of the procedures of checking the Status of your Ration card online through the online portals of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of their respective states.
If you have not enrolled for Aadhaar then the Aadhaar card number of any other member of your family will suffice in checking the status of the ration card with the respective Aadhaar card number.
Check the Status of your Ration Card (Without Aadhaar)
Despite being Aadhar number is declared mandatory to be linked up with the Ration card. In this section, we shared the method to check the status of your Ration card without the help of the Aadhaar number.
- Visit your respective state’s PDS or FCS Website which is varied from state to state.
- Click on the “Status of your Application” on the homepage under the “Important Links”.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to enter the details.
But before that, you have to select the “Enrollment Number” instead of the “Aadhaar” on the top. Then you are supposed to enter your Enrollment ID number in its respective column. Also, enter the “Reference Number“.
- A reference number will be given to you when you submitted the application form.
- This Reference number will be sent to you through SMS to your registered mobile number when you apply for the Ration card online.
- Then click on “Submit” to check out the status of your Ration card online.
How to Link Aadhar with Ration Card – Check Online/Offline Procedure
A Ration Card is an important government document that allows its holder access to government-subsidized food grains and gasoline. The card was introduced over five decades ago and has maintained its popularity in India. Apart from providing basic food grains at reduced prices, it enables the poor to create a proof of identification in the nation and link to the government database. It is classified into three types: Antyodaya, BPL (Below Poverty Line), and APL (Above Poverty Line). Eligibility is determined by the family’s financial situation.
Ration Card Aadhar Link
Many states allow you to link your Aadhaar card to your ration card online, and the processes are as follows:
- Go to your state’s PDS portal’s official website.
- Enter the number on your Ration Card.
- Input your Aadhar card number.
- Type in your registered mobile phone number.
- To proceed, click the continue/submit button.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be issued to your registered cellphone number.
- Enter the OTP you got to submit your request for the Aadhar link for your ration card.
Ration Card Aadhar Card Link Offline
By visiting the local PDS or ration shop, you may connect your ration card with Aadhaar. Ration Card Aadhar Link will assist you in a variety of ways, like making it easy to search for ration cards using your Aadhar Card, checking your ration card status using your Aadhar Card Number, and so on.
To link your Aadhaar and Ration Card offline, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the local PDS or Ration Shop.
- Bring photocopies of your Ration Card as well as Aadhaar Card copies for all members of your household. Carry a passport-sized image of the family’s head as well.
- If your bank account is not connected to Aadhaar, you must send a copy of your bank passbook as well.
- Submit all of these papers, together with a copy of your Aadhaar card, to the PDS shop.
- The Ration store salesperson may request fingerprint authentication for the first time you use Aadhar.
An SMS message will be sent to your registered cellphone number once the papers have been submitted. When the two papers are correctly connected, you will receive another SMS notice.
What is the Need to Link Aadhar to Ration Card
By connecting the Aadhar card to the ration card, the government would be able to prevent individuals from obtaining duplicate ration cards. The government will also be allowed to detain those who are ineligible for rationing because their income exceeds the rationing level. This would help guarantee that only those who are deserving receive subsidized fuel/foodgrains. Ration cards are sent to all families in order for them to acquire subsidized food grains and gasoline. Aside from papers like a passport and a PAN card, the ration card also acts as evidence of identification and residency.
Documents Needed for Adhar Link with Ration Card Features and Benefits of Linking Aadhaar and Ration Card
The following are the documents required for Ration Card Aadhar Link:
- For on-site verification, bring a photocopy of your Ration Card as well as the actual card.
- Aadhaar card copies for all family members
- Aadhaar photocopy of the family’s head.
- A passport-sized image of the family’s head is required.
- If the bank account is not connected to Aadhaar, a copy of the passbook is required.
- It will minimize the number of bogus Ration Cardholders who get subsidies that are normally intended for below-poverty-line (BPL) households.
- Once Aadhaar is connected to a Ration Card, households would be unable to own more than one ration card based on false information.
- After Aadhaar is connected to a Ration Card, fraudulent actions can be stopped.
- The biometric-enabled distribution system will assist PDS stores in identifying real beneficiaries and streamlining benefits as needed.
- PDS ration diversion and leakage can also be addressed.
- Aadhaar establishes an audit trail in the Public Distribution System, detecting and removing corrupt middlemen and increasing the framework’s efficiency.
FAQs on Check Ration Card Status by Aadhar Card
Yes, according to the government announcement, linking your Aadhaar card with a ration card is required. So this is done to prevent duplicity and to guarantee that eligible families do not lose the advantages of ration cards by prohibiting a single family from having several ration cards.
How can I get KYC on an Aadhar card?
In future, obtaining Aadhaar Paperless Offline e-KYC will also be available via:
- mAadhaarmobile application on a registered phone number.
- Inbound SMS using registered phone number.
- Aadhaar Kendra using Biometric Authentication.
How can I update the KYC information on my ration card?
To change any information, such as the name of the head of the family, adding a family member, or changing your cell number, go to the official website of the state’s PDS portal and input the necessary details.
Can KYC be done online?
If you do not have the time to go through the KYC procedure offline and wondering if KYC can be done online, the answer is ‘YES’. e-KYC eliminates physical paperwork and in-person verification that is needed in case of regular KYC registration
What is the full form of KYC?
KYC (Know Your Customer) is today a significant element in the fight against financial crime and money laundering, and customer identification is the most critical aspect as it is the first step to better perform in the other stages of the process. Delhi ration card status check by aadhar card