Aadhar Card Download App: Since Aadhaar is a universal identity accepted across the whole country, the Aadhaar system enables mobility to millions of people who migrate from one part of the country to another by providing a portable proof of identity that can be verified through Aadhaar authentication online anytime, anywhere. Aadhaar means foundation, therefore it is the base on which any delivery system can be built. Aadhaar can be used in any system which needs to establish the identity of a resident and/or provide secure access for the resident to services/benefits offered by the system. e Aadhar card download app
Aadhar Card Download App: चूंकि आधार पूरे देश में स्वीकृत एक सार्वभौमिक पहचान है, इसलिए आधार प्रणाली उन लाखों लोगों की गतिशीलता को सक्षम बनाती है, जो पहचान का पोर्टेबल प्रमाण प्रदान करके देश के एक हिस्से से दूसरे हिस्से में प्रवास करते हैं, जिसे आधार प्रमाणीकरण के माध्यम से कभी भी, कहीं भी सत्यापित किया जा सकता है। आधार का मतलब नींव है, इसलिए यह वह आधार है जिस पर कोई भी डिलीवरी सिस्टम बनाया जा सकता है। आधार का उपयोग किसी भी प्रणाली में किया जा सकता है जिसमें निवासी की पहचान स्थापित करने और/या सिस्टम द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली सेवाओं/लाभों के लिए निवासी के लिए सुरक्षित पहुंच प्रदान करने की आवश्यकता होती है। m Aadhar card download app
Aadhaar Card Download by Aadhaar Number
If you want to download and print an e-Aadhaar card online, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Aadhaar official website or click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option from the My Aadhaar option or visit the link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” option
- Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number, Security Code and click on the “Send OTP” option to get the one-time password on your registered mobile number
- Select the ‘masked Aadhaar’ option if you want to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP received and click on “Verify And Download”.
- Upon successful verification, you will find a password-protected PDF of the Aadhaar card in your Downloads folder. To open the file, you need to enter an 8-character password. The password will be a combination of the first 4 letters of your name (as in Aadhaar) in capital letters and your year of birth in YYYY format. Aadhar card Nikalne ka apps download
Steps for e Aadhaar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
In case you do not remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you can still download e Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these steps for Aadhaar card download:
- Visit the Aadhaar website https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid
- Enter your full name and either your registered e-mail ID or mobile number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the “Verify OTP” button
- A message will appear on the screen informing the Aadhaar number/enrolment ID is sent to your registered mobile number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number/Aadhaar number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website
- Enter your 28-digit enrolment ID or 12-digit Aadhaar number, Security Code and click on “Send OTP”
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify And Download” to download Aadhaar
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID)
Downloading an Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the latest addition to UIDAI’s portal for Aadhaar download. Follow the below-mentioned steps for Aadhaar card free download using the virtual ID online:
- Visit UIDAI’s online portal
- Click “Download Aadhaar” listed under “My Aadhaar”
- Select the VID option
- Enter your virtual ID, and security code and click on “Send OTP” to generate OTP
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your system
- You can access it by entering the Aadhaar card password. It is 8 digit password to open the PDF file – the first four letters of your name in CAPITALS and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhaar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID)
In case you have not got your Aadhaar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can still download the updated Aadhaar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given steps below for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” option. You will be redirected to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Enter your 28-digit enrolment ID, and Security Code and click on “Send OTP” to generate an OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify And Download”.
- Now you can download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar Card.
How to Download e Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account
DigiLocker has collaborated with the UIDAI to make it available to the cardholders on linking the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based platform for the issuance, storage, sharing and verification of documents and certificates in digital form which enables the select registered organization to provide electronic or e-copies into ‘digital lockers’ allotted to citizens. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Log in to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on the “Sign In” button and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Verify’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Click ‘Verify OTP’
- ‘Issued Document’ page appears. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using the ‘Save’ icon
How to Download Masked Aadhaar Card
A masked Aadhaar card is similar to a regular Aadhaar card. The only difference between the two variants is that your Aadhaar number is partially hidden and only the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are visible. It is aimed at protecting your Aadhaar number from being disclosed to others. Your masked Aadhaar card is equally valid as your regular e-Aadhaar. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the updated Aadhaar card in the masked format:
- Click on the link https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar
- Select your Aadhaar Number, VID or Enrolment Number and enter details depending on the option that you choose (Aadhaar Number, Enrollment ID or Virtual ID)
- Enter the Security Code and click on “Send OTP”
- Select the ‘Masked Aadhaar’ option
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify And Download” to download the masked Aadhaar card
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card through Umang App
For downloading an eAadhaar card through Umang, applicants need to follow the simple process mentioned below:
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click “Aadhaar Card” under the all services tab
- Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Log in with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Click “Verify OTP”
- Now you can download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar by clicking on the download icon
How to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download
You will have to enter the 8-digit password to open your e-Aadhaar letter. The password consists of the first four letters of your name and the year of your birth. After you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf format from UIDAI’s website, you can print your Aadhaar card online. The facility to check the status and Aadhaar card download is available online.
Points to Remember
- You cannot download an Aadhaar card if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication before allowing the Aadhaar pdf download.
- You cannot download an Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download an e-Aadhaar card as many times as you want.
- The downloaded e-Aadhaar card used in place of your original Aadhaar card everywhere.
- After downloading the online Aadhaar, you can get your Aadhaar card printed out by entering the password.
UIDAI provides the option to download updated Aadhaar cards online by using various biometric devices that used to capture the biometric data i.e. Aadhaar card downloaded by fingerprint software for pc, Aadhaar Card downloaded by face, etc. to replace the need for physical ID and to ensure the security of data of the applicants.
FAQs on Aadhar Card Download App
What are the features of Aadhaar?
- Uniqueness. This achieves through the process of demographic and biometric de-duplication.
- Portability. Aadhaar gives nationwide portability as it authenticated anywhere online.
- Random number.
- Scalable technology architecture.
- Open source technologies.
Is the Aadhaar card online download valid?
It is, therefore, clarified that Downloaded Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) is a valid and secure electronic document which treat at par with printed Aadhaar letters.
Can anybody misuse my Aadhar card?
According to the UIDAI, by getting the details of the Aadhaar number, no one can harm any individual. It’s just like any other identity document such as passport, voter ID, PAN card, driving license, etc, in fact, Aadhaar is a verifiable document and the most trusted one
What happens if Aadhar is lost?
Visit the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in. On the homepage, click on the My Aadhaar option under the Aadhaar Services tab. Now, click on the ‘Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID’ option. Enter your personal details such as registered mobile number, name, and email id.
How can I block my Aadhar card?
SMS to 1947. Ex- GVID 1234. Open the Resident portal Under Aadhaar Service Click on Lock & Unlock. Select UID Lock Radio Button and enter UID Number, Full Name, and Pin Code as in the latest details and enter Security code. Aadhar card download update app