Aadhar Card Rajasthan: Various types of schemes are run by the government. So that the standard of living of the citizens can be improved. Many times the eligible citizens are also not able to get the benefit of the scheme due to a lack of information related to the scheme or due to any other reason. Keeping this in mind, Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Registration is done by the Government of Rajasthan. So that the database of every citizen of the state can be prepared and they can be provided the benefits of the schemes started for them. This Jan Aadhar card is also used as an important document to avail benefits of various types of schemes. Through this article, you will be provided complete information related to Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Panjikaran. Jan aadhar card Rajasthan
Aadhar Card Rajasthan:: सरकार द्वारा विभिन्न प्रकार की योजनाओं का संचालन किया जाता है। जिससे कि नागरिकों के जीवन स्तर में सुधार लाया जा सके। कई बार पात्र नागरिक भी योजना से संबंधित जानकारी ना होने के कारण या किसी और कारणवश योजना का लाभ नहीं प्राप्त कर पाते हैं। इसी बात को ध्यान में रखते हुए राजस्थान सरकार द्वारा राजस्थान जन आधार कार्ड पंजीकरण किया जाता है। जिससे कि प्रदेश के प्रत्येक नागरिक का डेटाबेस तैयार किया जा सके एवं उनको उनके लिए आरंभ की गई योजनाओं का लाभ प्रदान किया जा सके। यह जन आधार कार्ड विभिन्न प्रकार की योजनाओं का लाभ उठाने के लिए भी एक महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज के रूप में उपयोग किया जाता है। इस लेख के माध्यम से आपको Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Panjikaran से संबंधित संपूर्ण जानकारी प्रदान की जाएगी।
Jan Aadhar Card 2022- Jan Aadhar Card Scheme
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card is a type of government document. Under which a database of every citizen of Rajasthan will be prepared. Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card can also be used as an identity card. The Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card launch was announced by the government on 18 December 2019. This card will replace the Bhamashah card of the old government. All those benefits which were provided under the Bhamashah card will now be provided under the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card. Jan Aadhaar Card can also be used as an identity and address document of family and members. So this card will have a 10-digit identification number. The benefits of government schemes can also be availed from the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card.
Chief Minister Janadhar Card Scheme 2022
Under this scheme prepared by the Government of Rajasthan, by preparing a database of all the information, each family in the state is to be provided with a number, a card, an identity, in this Jan Aadhaar Card, the identity and address of the family and members is recognized as a document. will go The people of Rajasthan will get the benefit of this mass base through government schemes, e-commerce and insurance facilities. So after enrolment, each family will be provided with a Jan Aadhar card with a 10-digit family identification number.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Registration
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Portal has been started by the Government of Rajasthan. All those people in the state who want to apply for the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card can apply by visiting this portal and following our given process. Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card will be valid from April. Hence only citizens 18 years of age or above can apply for Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card. ration card link to aadhar card online rajasthan
What is Jan Aadhar Card? (Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card)
Under this Jan Aadhar card scheme, not only will there be a change in the colour of the card, but some important changes are also being made in the form of the scheme. So the benefits of the schemes are being given through the Bhamashah card, now Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card will be started with all these facilities. Whatever small and big schemes had been started by the previous government of Rajasthan, the present Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot’s government has made many new changes.
Schemes covered under Jan Aadhaar Card
- Kisan credit card
- Unemployment allowance
- Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mill
- Assistance scheme in case of general or accidental death or injury of the beneficiary
- employment Shrijan yojana
- Chief Minister Sambal Widow Scheme
- Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme
- Devnarayan Girl Student Scooty Distribution Scheme
- Devnarayan Girl Student Scholar Incentive Scheme
Services covered under Jan Aadhar
- Death and birth registration
- Student registration on Shala Darpan Portal
- single sign-on
- Bonafide Certificate Application
- E-Mitra Plus
- e vault
- End-to-End Exam Solution
- Disaster management information system
The objective of the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Scheme
The main objective of the Jan Aadhaar Card is to provide benefits of 56 government schemes to the people of Rajasthan through this new card and also to take advantage of many services. So through this card, the bio-data of all the people will be easily available. The Rajasthan government is considering using this card instead of the newly created ration card, by doing this the cost of making a ration card will be saved and this card will do all the work.
Benefits of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
Through this Janadhar card, the people of Rajasthan will get a lot of benefits, which we have given below, read their list in detail.
- Through this scheme, there will be transparency between the government and the citizens of the state.
- With the introduction of this scheme, corruption will be reduced in the state.
- Also, with the help of the Jan Aadhar Card Scheme 2022, the selection of the right beneficiary will become easy.
- People the age of 18 or above in the state can take advantage of this scheme.
Features of Jan Aadhar Card (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The government of Rajasthan will have to spend about Rs 17-18 crore in issuing this new Jan Aadhar card.
- The state government says that through this new card, more schemes will be added than before.
- A chip was used in the Bhamashah card but a QR code has been used in this Janadhar card.
- As soon as this QR code is scanned, all the resumes of the cardholder will be visible on the computer screen.
- The old Bhamashah card has a number on which the record of the card holder’s family remains. But under this new card, different numbers will be distributed to the members of the families involved.
- Jan Aadhar Card will be linked with Aadhar Card. So by which separate biodata of each person can be prepared. Through this one Janadhar card, people of Rajasthan can avail many types of benefits.
How to register online for Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card?
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Also on this home page, you will see the option of Jan Adhaar Enrollment, click on this option. After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of Citizen Registration, click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the application form will open in front of you. All the information asked in this form like name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, gender and date of birth etc. will have to be filled.
- Then after filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button. And after this, the candidate has to click on Citizen Enrollment to open the enrollment form.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter the registration number.
- After this, your registration will be completed.
FAQs on Aadhar Card Rajasthan
How many times we can change the name in aadhar?
“Update your demographic details like Name (Only Minor Changes allowed, Twice), Gender (Once), DoB (Once), and Address (No limit) online through #mAadhaarApp. Charges: Rs 50 per request, more than one detail can be updated at once,” an official UIDAI tweet has said.
Can I have two Aadhaar cards?
One person can not have two aadhar cards. You can definitely update it or make any necessary corrections to it. So you can change or update your address, or mobile number or make any other correction which you want.
Can two aadhar have the same mobile number?
Yes, one mobile number can be linked with multiple Aadhaar cards.
What is the technical reason for Aadhar’s rejection?
There are times when an Aadhaar Card is not delivered even after the stipulated time of three months through the post. So there could be multiple reasons why the Aadhaar Card doesn’t get delivered such as technical errors, improper verification, incorrect information, loss of encryption, and many more
Is a photo required for Aadhar update?
As per the rules of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), it is mandatory to provide your photograph while applying for Aadhaar Card. Rajasthan Jan aadhar card