Voter ID Link with Aadhar Card Online 2022: The government of India has released a new update regarding the UIDAI Aadhar to Voter ID link. The Election Commission of India (ECI) allows voters to apply for a voter ID card through the National Voters’ Service Portal. Now Indian citizens have to link Aadhaar with a Voter ID card through the official portal voterportal.eci.gov.in, www.nvsp.in. Candidates can link Voter ID Card to Aadhar Card through NVSP Portal through Online Mode, Offline Mode, SMS and Mobile Phone.
The Union Cabinet approved a new bill to link Aadhaar with Voter ID cards. Candidates who have completed 18 years of age are eligible to register for a voter ID card on four different dates every year. The Government of India has decided to link Aadhaar with a Voter ID card. Aadhar card contains the biometric details of each individual and will reduce the chances of duplicate voters. Candidates can link Aadhar Card with the Voter ID Card through online mode, offline mode, SMS or by visiting the booth level officials.
भारत सरकार ने यूआईडीएआई आधार से वोटर आईडी लिंक के संबंध में एक नया अपडेट जारी किया है। भारत का चुनाव आयोग (ईसीआई) मतदाताओं को राष्ट्रीय मतदाता सेवा पोर्टल के माध्यम से मतदाता पहचान पत्र के लिए आवेदन करने की अनुमति देता है। अब भारतीय नागरिकों को आधिकारिक पोर्टल वोटरपोर्टल.eci.gov.in, www.nvsp.in के माध्यम से आधार को मतदाता पहचान पत्र से जोड़ना होगा। उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन मोड, ऑफलाइन मोड, एसएमएस और मोबाइल फोन के माध्यम से एनवीएसपी पोर्टल के माध्यम से वोटर आईडी कार्ड को आधार कार्ड से लिंक कर सकते हैं।
केंद्रीय मंत्रिमंडल ने आधार को मतदाता पहचान पत्र से जोड़ने के लिए एक नए विधेयक को मंजूरी दी। 18 वर्ष की आयु पूरी करने वाले उम्मीदवार हर साल चार अलग-अलग तिथियों पर मतदाता पहचान पत्र के लिए पंजीकरण करने के पात्र हैं। भारत सरकार ने आधार को वोटर आईडी कार्ड से जोड़ने का फैसला किया है। आधार कार्ड में प्रत्येक व्यक्ति का बायोमेट्रिक विवरण होता है और इससे डुप्लिकेट मतदाताओं की संभावना कम हो जाएगी। उम्मीदवार आधार कार्ड को वोटर आईडी कार्ड से ऑनलाइन मोड, ऑफलाइन मोड, एसएमएस या बूथ स्तर के अधिकारियों के पास जाकर लिंक कर सकते हैं।
How to Link Voter ID with Aadhar
- Visit the official website of NVSP Voter Portal @ voterportal.eci.gov.in
- Check Login Page and Enter Mobile Number / Email ID / Voter ID Number. If not registered then click on “Create an account” and then log in.
- Enter your password, and security code and click on the login button.
- Verify your district name and state name.
- Enter personal information like name, father’s name and date of birth (DOB).
- Click on the Search button.
- Match your details with the government database.
- Now click on the Feed Aadhar Number button and open it.
- Then enter Aadhar Number, Voter ID Number, and Registered Mobile Number/Email ID.
- After that click on submit button.
- Now you have successfully linked your Aadhaar with your Voter ID card and you will get a confirmation message.
- Booth Level Officer (BLO) has the authority to link Aadhar Card and Voter ID Card in offline mode.
- Candidates have to submit the application form of Aadhaar linked with voter ID to the booth level officer.
- The BLO verifies the details and links the Aadhaar with the Voter ID card.
- Candidates have to type SMS and send it to 166 or 51959.
- Candidates need to send SMS with registered mobile numbers only.
Link Via Customer Care Number
Candidates can link Aadhaar with Voter ID by calling the customer care number (1950). Candidates have to dial 1950 and follow customer care executive instructions, type their voter ID card number and Aadhar number for the link process.
Why Link Aadhar Card with Voter ID?
The whole noise of this move is ultimate to reduce the voter fraud that is taking place in our country. With the Election Laws (Amendment) Bill coming into force, the ECI will be able to identify duplicate voters using the Aadhaar biometric database. Another major advantage of this bill is that people who are migrants and live in other parts of the country will not lose their voting rights. When Voter ID is linked with Aadhaar, a migrant with a valid Aadhaar can prove his identity, wherever he is. This will enable him to become a voter where he is currently residing, and, when the system matures, he can vote in his home constituency.
How to Apply Online for Voter ID?
The online enrollment process for the new voter ID card is very simple. All you have to do is visit the Election Commission of India (ECI) homepage, the official website of Voter ID Registration. The website has everything you need to know about the election process in India, from voter lists to election schedules for upcoming elections across the country. It also has a list of guidelines for voters and various applications to register to vote. There are several forms depending on the service you want to avail yourself of. These include a name change, the inclusion of name in the electoral roll for citizens residing in India as well as separate forms for those residing abroad and members of the armed forces, those in government service, etc. You have to select the form. For new voter applications, that is Form 6.
To find the form you have to select the National Voters Service Portal on the homepage of the ECI website. Under the “National Services” section, click on Apply Online for New Voter. It will take you to the online application form.
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022, Mobile No Tracker Online, Ayush Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Simple Typing Test in Hindi, Driving License Download, My Individual Business, Niece Meaning in Hindi.
Steps Involved in New Voter ID Card Online Application:
In short, the steps involved in the online application process are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Election Commission of India.
- Click on National Voters Service Portal.
- Click on “Apply Online for Registration of New Voter”.
- Enter the details and upload the required documents.
- Click “Submit”.
- After submission, you will receive an email at the email address you provided. This email will contain a link to an individual Voter ID page. You will be able to track your voter ID card application through this page, and you should get your voter ID card within a month from your application.
Documents required to apply for a Voter ID Card:
- One passport size photo
- Identity Proof- It can be a birth certificate, passport, driving license, PAN card or high school mark sheet.
- Address Proof- It can be a ration card, your passport, driving license or Utility bill (phone or electricity).
Voter ID Card Eligibility:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should have a permanent residential address.
- The applicant’s age should be at least 18 years.
FAQs on Voter ID Link with Aadhar Card Online 2022
Yes, you can also link your Voter ID with your Aadhar card offline by visiting the booth level office and submitting your linking application to the booth level officer. The Booth level office can be located online at National Voters Service Portal. At the office, fill up and submit the Aadhaar link form along with your voter ID card and copies of your Aadhar card. After this, the booth level officer will verify your Voter ID card and Aadhar card details, after which the linking will start. This may take some time and you will be notified once it is linked.
Yes, it’s absolutely free. You can link it in any of the ways mentioned above.
How can I get a Voter ID card in KYC?
Register/Login to NVSP and Click on Download e-EPIC. Enter the EPIC number and click on the KYC link to complete the KYC.
Pass face liveness verification.
Update your mobile number to complete KYC.
What is an epic number?
The Election Commission of India has directed that the non-standard EPIC/Voter ID card number (old series card i.e. DL/01/001/000000) should be converted into a standard 10 digit alphanumeric number to make the EPIC/Voter ID card number identical. Must be converted to numbers. All voters.
What is KYC Verification?
KYC means Know Your Customer and sometimes Know Your Customer. KYC or KYC Check is the mandatory process to identify and verify the identity of the customer at the time of account opening and from time to time.
How can I get Paytm KYC with Voter ID?
Tap on the banner to go to the screen where you can provide your Name and Unique Identification Number of any Passport, Voter ID, Driving License or NREGA Job Card. On submission of these details, you will become a minimum KYC customer and your wallet will be activated.