Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change 2022: Aadhar card is an important document for all Indian citizens. So the Government of India has made it mandatory for every citizen of the country to have an Aadhar card. Aadhar card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). So Aadhaar is required not only for government schemes but also for financial services. And it is also linked to bank accounts, vehicles and insurance policies etc. Aadhar card contains details of the person’s name, date of birth, gender, address and photograph.
UIDAI has opened its online portal, which helps individuals to update the personal information mentioned on their Aadhar cards online. You can download the form to make changes in your details and then submit it to your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
आधार कार्ड सभी भारतीय नागरिकों के लिए एक महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज है। इसलिए भारत सरकार ने देश के हर नागरिक के लिए आधार कार्ड होना अनिवार्य कर दिया है। आधार कार्ड भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) द्वारा जारी किया जाता है। आधार न केवल सरकारी योजनाओं के लिए बल्कि वित्तीय सेवाओं के लिए भी आवश्यक है। और यह बैंक खातों, वाहनों और बीमा पॉलिसियों आदि से भी जुड़ा हुआ है। आधार कार्ड में व्यक्ति का नाम, जन्म तिथि, लिंग, पता और फोटोग्राफ का विवरण होता है।
यूआईडीएआई ने अपना ऑनलाइन पोर्टल खोला है, जो व्यक्तियों को अपने आधार कार्ड पर उल्लिखित व्यक्तिगत जानकारी को ऑनलाइन अपडेट करने में मदद करता है। आप अपने विवरण में परिवर्तन करने के लिए फॉर्म डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और फिर इसे अपने नजदीकी आधार सेवा केंद्र में जमा कर सकते हैं।
How to update the date of birth on an Aadhaar Card Online
- Self-service visit the official website of UIDAI at ssup.uidai.gov.in.
- Then click on the option ‘Proceed to update Aadhaar’ on the homepage.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number on the page.
- Complete the captcha verification.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Then enter the OTP on the page.
- Click on ‘Update Demographic Data’ to update the date of birth.
- Now, you have to re-verify the details with the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now you need to submit the required documents to support your date of birth update request. So iIt is to be noted that you need to link your mobile number with your Aadhaar card before making any changes to the data printed on your card. To link your mobile number with your card, you need to visit your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
List of Documents Required for Date of Birth Change in Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- SSLC Book / Certificate
- Certificate of date of birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update
- A certificate (on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update) or ID card with a photograph and date of birth (DOB) duly signed and issued by a government authority
- Photo ID card with date of birth issued by a recognized educational institution
- Pan Card
- Marksheet issued by any government board or university
- Government Photo Identity Card / Photo Identity Card issued by PSUs with DOBUnion Budget 2022: Banks advocate reducing tax-free FD tenure to 3 years
- Central/State Pension Payment Order
- Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo Card
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / School Transfer Certificate (TC), containing name and date of birth
- Quote from school record issued by Head of School including name, date of birth and photograph
- A certificate of identity containing name, date of birth and photograph issued by a recognized educational institution signed by the head of the institution on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update
- Also proof of identity containing name, date of birth and photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrollment/update
How Many times date of birth can be changed in Aadhar Card
Aadhaar has become an important identification source for individuals, so it is important to ensure that the details in one’s Aadhaar are correct. So there are limits on the number of times certain details in the Aadhar card can be changed or updated. In 2019, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) announced that it has set a limit on the number of times to update/change the name, date of birth and gender details in the Aadhaar card. It is important to note that your date of birth on the Aadhaar card can never be changed. The only time the date of birth can be changed is if there was an error during data entry.
Why do you need to update the date of birth in Aadhaar and its importance?
From opening an account to getting an LPG connection to avail of government subsidies and many other benefits, the importance of Aadhaar is increasing day by day. It is our responsibility to provide correct details as required during Aadhaar Enrollment. These details are very important as they will not only be authenticated while applying for Aadhaar but will also be stored in a central database owned by the government. This will also help the government to weed out fake users and beneficiaries.
And it may happen that you notice that some details have been entered incorrectly in your Aadhaar such as a change in the date of birth of the Aadhaar card, and hence need to be rectified or updated etc. Mistakes made during the enrollment process where it can be seen that your demographic data is incorrectly captured. Changes to the “Date of Birth or Age” as well as the “Gender” fields are anticipated primarily due to enrollment errors. UIDAI has provided the facility to update the date of birth in Aadhaar in which you will be allowed to change or update your date of birth both online and offline.
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022, Mobile No Tracker Online, Ayush Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Simple Typing Test in Hindi, Driving License Download, My Individual Business, Niece Meaning in Hindi.
How to correct the date of birth in aadhar without any document
As per UIDAI rules, there is no way you can change the date of birth on your Aadhar card online or offline without any documents and it may not happen as it is impossible to build a house without a foundation. Similarly how UIDAI can update the date of birth in your Aadhaar without any proof but you can change the date of birth in your Aadhaar in this way.
- Open the new UIDAI portal on your phone – https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- After opening the home page of the new portal, click on the login
- Now enter your Aadhar number and give a captcha
- Now you click on send OTP
- An OTP has been received on your mobile number, enter this OTP and click on the login
- After logging in you click on Update Aadhaar Online
- Select the Date of Birth option and click on Proceed to Update Aadhaar
- Enter new dob and upload any single document
- Now, pay Rs 50 on the next page also.
- Once the payment is done, download the slip and the date of birth will be updated in your Aadhaar within 3 days.
FAQs on Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change 2022
Can I change my date of birth on an Aadhar card online?
Yes. You can update the date of birth in your Aadhaar with your name along with a valid Date of Birth (DoB) proof (Ref: https://uidai.gov.in/images/commdoc/valid_documents_list.pdf). You can update the Date of Birth (DoB) in your Aadhaar only once.
Can the date of birth be changed on the Aadhar card?
Aadhaar issuing body UIDAI allows people to update their name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number and email using the online SSUP portal.
What proof is required to change the date of birth on the Aadhar card?
- Proof of Date of Birth (DOB) document for Aadhar Card
- SSLC Certificate/Book.
- Pan Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate on letterhead issued by Group A Gazetted Officer.
- Also, mark sheets are issued by any university or government board.
How can I check my date of birth on my Aadhar card?
If you haven’t received your Aadhar card, you can check your date of birth on your Aadhar card application or you can visit resident.uidai.net.in/check-Aadhaar-status and check your date of birth in Aadhaar You can enter details. ,
How many times can Aadhaar be updated?
As per the guidelines issued by UIDAI, a user can change his name only twice on Aadhaar. Therefore UIDAI had issued a notification in this regard in an office memorandum
How many days will it take to update the DOB in the Aadhar card?
It takes up to 90 days for updation in Aadhaar after the request.