www uidai gov in: Aadhaar Card Status can be checked online on the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India. You can check your newly enrolled or modified Aadhar card with Enrollment ID, Virtual ID 16-digit or 12-digit Aadhar number. So today we are going to tell you about your Aadhaar Card Status. Checking Online processes etc.
In Hindi: www uidai gov in
www uidai gov in: आधार कार्ड की स्थिति को भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन चेक किया जा सकता है। आप अपने नए नामांकित या संशोधित आधार कार्ड को एनरोलमेंट आईडी, वर्चुअल आईडी 16 अंकों या 12 अंकों के आधार नंबर के साथ देख सकते हैं। तो आज हम आपको आधार कार्ड स्टेटस के बारे में बताने जा रहे हैं। ऑनलाइन प्रक्रिया आदि की जाँच करना।
Check Online UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status 2022
The Aadhaar card was established for the common citizen to provide a Unique Identification Number for all the citizens of India. Aadhaar Card was made mandatory by our Pm Narendra Modi under the BJP government. It is said that the first UID number was issued on 29 September 2010 to a resident of Nandurbar, Maharashtra. But, now more than 120 crore people are having their own Unique Identification Number through Aadhaar card. According to the Aadhaar act 2016, the UIDAI is responsible for all the activities undertaken to fully and functionally provide the Aadhaar card to the responsible citizens of India.
Online Aadhaar Card Status
PM Modi’s mission and vision through Aadhaar Card were to provide a Unique Identification number to all the citizens of the country. Moreover, the Aadhaar card is also said to be useful in providing good governance to the country. The Aadhaar card ensures security and confidentiality for authentication records of individuals. In short, it helps in sorting out the duplication of data done with the motive of fraud or other wrongful means.
Overview of Aadhaar Card Service
|Name of Scheme||Aadhaar Card|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Department||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Mode Of Enrollment||Online|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Govt Scheme|
Online Procedure Through UIDAI Website
The main advantage of the Aadhaar card is that residents’ data is stored centrally and can be accessed online from anywhere in the country. The process of authentication of the documents under the Aadhaar card is also done online which proves to be a hassle-free and confusion-free process. Aadhaar through the Government of India is mainly used to look for the poor and below the poverty line people because many of the government schemes are focused on them. Thus, making the Aadhaar card is an important aspect of everyone’s life.
To download a copy of your Aadhaar Card on your mobile phone also known as E Aadhaar, you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of E Aadhaar
- Now at the homepage of UIDAI Adhaar Card, you will get My Aadhaar Option.
- Click on the option and from the dropdown menu select the given two options that are enrollment ID or Aadhar number.
- Submit the captcha code.
- Download Aadhaar Card S
- A six-digit OTP will be generated on the prescribed phone number in your Aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP
- A PDF will be downloaded.
- To open the Aadhaar Card PDF File Enter Aadhaar Card Holder’s Name First Four Alphabet and the year of Date of Birth
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23 Update, IMEI Tracker Update, DBT Full Form, Touch Typing Test, PMJAY CSC Login Updated, How to Change Aadhar Card Mobile Number, National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Last Date, Rajkumar Hirani Contact Number.
Step to Check Aadhaar Card Status
You can check your Aadhaar card status through many means.
Through UIDAI portal
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Click on the “Check Aadhaar Status”
- Aadhaar Card Status
- Enter the Enrolment no, date/time, security code etc.
- Click on the “Check Status Button”
- Aadhaar status will appear on your screen.
Enrollment Process For Aadhaar Card
The enrollment process under the Aadhaar card is pretty easy, you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- First, you have to visit an authorized Aadhaar enrolment centre anywhere in India.
- You have to carry the given documents:-
- POI (Proof of Identity) documents containing Name and photo.
- POR (Proof of Relationship) documents containing the name of the applicant and the Name of HOF (Head of Family)
- DOB (Date of Birth) documents.
- POA (Proof of Address) documents containing Name and Address.
- Fill up the enrolment forms.
- Submit the asked documents.
- After the full submission of the enrollment form, an acknowledgement slip generates.
- Keep the acknowledgement slip for future use.
Note – To check the Aadhar Card status you need to keep the acknowledgement slip you get after submitting the enrollment form very carefully because this acknowledgement slip contains the information about your Aadhaar card which can be useful when checking the status of your Aadhar Card. The above-given details that as enrollment number, date/time, security code, etc all are present in your acknowledgement slip
Aadhaar Card Status Through SMS
To know your Aadhar Card status through SMS you just have to send your 12-digit enrollment number to 51969
Aadhaar Card Status Through Mobile Number
To know your Aadhar Card status from the mobile number you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- Visit the official website.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Submit the 12-digit UID number
- Submit other asked details.
- Enter the captcha.
- An OTP sent to your registered mobile number on the enrollment form.
- Enter the OTP
- SMS regarding the status of your Aadhaar card receive on your prescribed phone number.
- Check Aadhar Update Status
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Go to the My Aadhar option.
- Click on the “Check Aadhar Update Status ”
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Check Aadhar Update Status
- Enter your enrollment id or SRN.
- Enter the captcha code present on the screen.
- Now click on the Submit option.
Type of Aadhar Cards Available
- Aadhar Letter: Paper-based laminated letter with secure QR Code with Issue Date and Print Date.
- eAadhaar: eAadhaar is the electronic form of Aadhaar, digitally signed by UIDAI, having a QR code for offline verification with Issue Date and Download Date.
- mAadhaar: mAadhaar is a digital form of Aadhaar which install on a mobile device. The mAadhaar app is available on Google play store/iOS for downloading on the resident’s mobile device.
- Aadhaar PVC Card: The PVC Aadhar Card the latest form of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. Other than being easy to carry and durable, the PVC-based Aadhaar Card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details with multiple security features.
Ways to Download Aadhar Card PDF Online
The Aadhaar Card can be downloaded in the following two ways:
- By Using Enrollment Number: Resident can download e-Aadhaar using 28-digit enrolment no. along with Full Name and Pin code.
- By Using Aadhaar No: Resident can download e-Aadhaar by using 12 digits of Aadhaar No. along with Full Name and Pin code.
How to Download Aadhar Card PDF Online
Follow these steps to Download Aadhar Card PDF Online (e-Aadhar)
- Visit the website https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/. and Click on the Download Aadhar Card option.
- Here You will see a window like this
- Download Aadhar Card Steps to Follow One
- Now enter any one of the Aadhar Number/ Enrolment ID (EID)/ Virtual ID (VID)
- Enter the Captcha Verification Code
- Click on “Send OTP“
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify and Download“
- Your e-Aadhar Card will automatically download as a pdf file.
- Password to Open the Downloaded Aadhar Card PDF: Combination of the first 4 letters of the name in CAPITAL and the year of birth (YYYY) as password. (For Example, Name: SURESH KUMAR Year of Birth: 1990 Password: SURE1990)
FAQs on www uidai gov in
How many times we can change the address on the Aadhar card?
“Update your demographic details like Name (Only Minor Changes allowed, Twice), Gender (Once), DoB (Once), and Address (No limit) online through #mAadhaarApp. Charges: Rs 50 per request, more than one detail updated at once,” an official UIDAI tweet has said.
What are the documents required for the change of address on the Aadhar card?
Photo ID Card/ Certificate having address issued by Central/State Govt. like Bhamashah, Domicile Certificate, Resident Certificate, Jan-Aadhaar, MGNREGA/ NREGS Job card etc.
Can we change the Aadhar card address from one state to another?
You can update your Address online in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). For other details updates such as Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) as well as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph) in Aadhaar you will have to visit Permanent Enrolment Center.
Can a person have 2 Aadhar cards?
Aadhaar is a unique number, and no resident can have a duplicate number since it is linked to their individual biometrics; thereby identifying fake and ghost identities which result in leakages today.
What if my Aadhaar update is rejected?
Sometimes due to a bad internet connection or network error, your data packet fails to upload and thus data process error. So make sure your network connection is good, as a poor network can lead to your Aadhaar update rejection.
Which address is suitable for an Aadhar card permanent or residential?
But basically, your Aadhar card should have your permanent address, this is not my advice is that you can change that. Where you putting the form, if there is any option to come to any kinds of courier then you should put your present address otherwise you should put your Aadhar card address.