UIDAI Official Site: The Unique Identification Authority of India has a legal power set up under the arrangements of the Aadhaar Act, 2016 on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). Before its foundation as legal power, the UIDAI Official Website was working as a connected office of NITI Aayog. So vide its journal warning, the public authority amended the portion of business rules to append the UIDAI Login to the MeitY. uidai aadhar official site
- 1 In Hindi: UIDAI Official Site
- 2 Aadhaar and UIDAI:
- 3 Services Provided by UIDAI:
- 4 m-Aadhaar:
- 5 The job of UIDAI:
- 6 UIDAI Ecosystem:
- 7 Hierarchical Structure of UIDAI:
- 8 Complaints Redressal of UIDAI Website:
- 9 Most recent updates of UIDAI Website Login:
- 10 FAQs on UIDAI Official Site
In Hindi: UIDAI Official Site
UIDAI Official Site: इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय (MeitY) के तहत भारत सरकार द्वारा 12 जुलाई 2016 को आधार अधिनियम, 2016 की व्यवस्था के तहत भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण के पास एक कानूनी शक्ति है। कानूनी शक्ति के रूप में इसकी नींव से पहले, यूआईडीएआई की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट नीति आयोग के एक जुड़े कार्यालय के रूप में काम कर रही थी। इसलिए अपनी जर्नल चेतावनी के माध्यम से, सार्वजनिक प्राधिकरण ने UIDAI लॉगिन को MeitY में जोड़ने के लिए व्यावसायिक नियमों के हिस्से में संशोधन किया।
Aadhaar and UIDAI:
Aiming to set up a powerful framework to dispose of copy/counterfeit characters cost-adequately, upheld by check and validation, the public authority presented the Aadhaar. The Aadhaar has an extraordinary ID number to give to all occupants of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India made to give Unique Identification Numbers (UID) under Aadhaar to all the inhabitants of India. Under the Aadhar Act 2016, the Unique Identification Authority of India is liable for the Aadhaar enrolment and validation, including activity and the executives of all phases of the Aadhaar life cycle, building up the approach, strategy and framework for giving Aadhaar numbers to people, perform verification, and guarantee the security of personality data and confirmation records of people.
Services Provided by UIDAI:
In a progressing interaction of connecting all the character cards (driving permit, PAN, citizen ID, identification) and records (ledgers, versatile numbers, and so forth) with the Aadhaar, the public authority is commanding the linkage in a staged way. As of now, it has required to connect the PAN and the financial balance with the Aadhaar. So the UIDAI offers types of assistance identifying with Aadhar online just as disconnected. Therefore administrations range from refreshing the subtleties of the enlisted individual, to rectification of information and checking the status of demands raised. So for profiting these administrations disconnected, one may visit an enrolment community with the necessary reports and have their issues settled.
आधार के साथ सभी चरित्र कार्ड (ड्राइविंग परमिट, पैन, नागरिक आईडी, पहचान) और रिकॉर्ड (लेजर, बहुमुखी संख्या, और आगे) को जोड़ने की एक प्रगतिशील बातचीत में, सार्वजनिक प्राधिकरण एक चरणबद्ध तरीके से लिंकेज का आदेश दे रहा है। अब तक, इसे पैन और वित्तीय शेष को आधार से जोड़ना आवश्यक है। तो यूआईडीएआई आधार के साथ ऑनलाइन पहचान के रूप में डिस्कनेक्ट की गई सहायता के प्रकार प्रदान करता है। इसलिए प्रशासन सूचीबद्ध व्यक्ति की सूक्ष्मताओं को ताज़ा करने से लेकर सूचना में सुधार और उठाई गई मांगों की स्थिति की जाँच तक करता है। इसलिए इन डिस्कनेक्ट किए गए प्रशासनों का लाभ उठाने के लिए, कोई भी आवश्यक रिपोर्ट के साथ एक नामांकन समुदाय का दौरा कर सकता है और उनके मुद्दों का निपटारा कर सकता है।
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has delivered a mobile application known as mAadhaar, so which can be downloaded from your Google Play Store. So the accompanying administrations offered through this mAadhaar application:
- Profile creation: The Aadhaar profile must make on the off chance that you have an enlisted mobile number
- You can bolt and open your biometrics data
- Virtual ID age
We should take a gander at the means on the most proficient method to make a profile in this application.
- Info your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Guarantee that your versatile association is dynamic, key in the subtleties and snap on the check.
- Enter the OTP shipped off your enlisted versatile number, and your profile will be made.
The mAadhaar application additionally gives the accompanying advantages:
- Aadhaar holders can without much of a stretch bolt and open their biometrics ID administrations whenever.
- A holder can share his eKYC through message or email straightforwardly.
- One would now be able to utilize the time-sensitive OTP office of the mAadhaar application, which will be substantial for just 30 seconds.
- This application permits the clients to share the subtleties utilizing the QR code, which forestalls any spillage of information.
- A holder can arrange a recently printed Aadhar card from the mAadhaar application by giving Aadhaar subtleties to the confirmation cycle and making an instalment.
The job of UIDAI:
Notwithstanding the administrations offered, the Unique Identification Authority of India additionally assumes a significant part in guaranteeing privacy, great administration, and creating strategies to give a more powerful framework. A few spots where the UIDAI Website assumes a fundamental part are:
- To create a strategy, method and framework for giving Aadhaar numbers to people, who demand the equivalent by presenting their segment data and biometric data by going through an interaction of enrolment.
- To guarantee accessibility, versatility and flexibility of the innovation foundation.
- Therefore guarantee the security and secrecy of the character, data, and confirmation records of people.
- To guarantee consistency with Aadhaar Act by all people and offices.
- To make guidelines and rules steady with the Aadhaar Act, for doing the arrangements of the Aadhaar Act.
प्रदान की गई व्यवस्थाओं के बावजूद, भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण गोपनीयता की गारंटी, बेहतर प्रशासन और एक अधिक शक्तिशाली ढांचा देने के लिए रणनीति बनाने में भी महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है। कुछ स्थान जहां यूआईडीएआई वेबसाइट एक मौलिक हिस्सा मानती है, वे हैं:<
- उन लोगों को आधार संख्या देने के लिए रणनीति, पद्धति और ढांचा तैयार करना, जो नामांकन की बातचीत के माध्यम से अपने खंड डेटा और बायोमेट्रिक डेटा पेश करके समकक्ष की मांग करते हैं।
- नवाचार नींव की पहुंच, बहुमुखी प्रतिभा और लचीलेपन की गारंटी के लिए।
- इसलिए लोगों के चरित्र, डेटा और पुष्टिकरण रिकॉर्ड की सुरक्षा और गोपनीयता की गारंटी दें।
- सभी लोगों और कार्यालयों द्वारा आधार अधिनियम के साथ निरंतरता की गारंटी देना। आधार अधिनियम की व्यवस्था करने के लिए आधार अधिनियम के साथ दिशा-निर्देशों और नियमों को स्थिर करना।
At the centre of the framework, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI Website) has two techniques:
Enrolment and Update
The enrolment technique comprises enlistment centres and enrolment organizations. In a joint effort with the recorders, the enrolment offices set up enrolment communities, where inhabitants can enlist for Aadhar. Different unique mark scanners, iris scanners, and cameras are confirmed by the UIDAI set-up and associated with the UIDAI planned standard Application Programming Interface (API). The recorder has a substance approved or perceived by UIDAI to select people. Enrolment organizations are selected by enlistment centres and are answerable for gathering segment and biometric data of people during the enrolment cycle by drawing in ensured administrators/directors.
The UIDAI has set up an adaptable methodology for moment validation of occupants. The Aadhar verification environment has equipped for taking care of a huge number of confirmations day by day and can scale up further according to request. The Unique Identification Authority of India has named a few Authentication Service Agencies (ASAs) and Authentication User Agencies (AUAs) from different governments and non-government associations.
Hierarchical Structure of UIDAI:
The DDGs are upheld by Assistant Directors General (ADGs), Deputy Directors, Section Officers and Assistant Section Officers. Therefore HQ has an all-out endorsed strength of 127 officials and staff individuals, including the records and IT branches. So every one of the territorial workplaces is going by a Deputy Director General (DDG) and the help structure includes associate chiefs general, representative chiefs, area officials, aide segment officials, senior records officials, bookkeepers and individual staff.
Complaints Redressal of UIDAI Website:
Complaints at UIDAI Login are gotten through the accompanying modes:
UIDAI Contact Center
UIDAI Login has set up a Contact Center for dealing with questions and complaints identified with Aadhaar enrolment; Updation and different administrations. At the point when an occupant moves toward an enrolment place; the administrator gives a printed affirmation for enrolling the grumbling. The inhabitant can additionally follow up on the announcements by citing the number from the affirmation slip.
Occupants have a choice to present their complaints on the settled or local workplaces; of the Unique Identification Authority of India. The complaints inspected and afterwards sent in a printed copy to the concerned official/public complaint official at UIDAI. The concerned local office/concerned segment discards the complaint by answering; straightforwardly to the complainant under hint to the complaint cell, UIDAI.
Public Grievance Portal Of The Government Of India:
Complaints are gotten by the Unique Identification Authority of India through the public complaint entry – pgportal.gov.in.
- DPG (Directorate of public complaints)
- DARPG (Department of Administrative changes and Public Grievances)
- Parent Organization
- Direct receipts
- President’s Secretariat
- Pastor’s office
- P.M’s. Office
The complaints are analyzed and afterwards sent online to the concerned official.
Ordinarily, the complaint is gotten through messages by the UIDAI Login authorities. So these messages are inspected and sent to the concerned officials. So the elaborate official discards the complaint by answering the complainant over email under implication to the complaint cell.
Most recent updates of UIDAI Website Login:
The UIDAI has delivered another application for android and IOS clients to empower; Aadhaar holders to download their Aadhaar cards on cell phones and keep it convenient. The application is known as the mAadhaar application. The most recent form of the mAadhaar application has two significant areas:
- Aadhaar Services Dashboard: A solitary window for all Aadhaar online administration material to any Aadhaar holder.
- My Aadhaar Section: Personalized space for your Aadhaar profile.
To forestall abuse of Aadhar number, the (UIDAI Login) Unique Identification Authority of India; gives an element to bolt their biometric data, for example, fingerprints and iris check.
FAQs on UIDAI Official Site
How can I check my Aadhar card details?
Aadhaar in Numbers
- By Using Enrollment Number: Resident can download e-Aadhaar using 28-digit enrolment no. By Using Aadhaar No: Resident can download e-Aadhaar by using 12 digits Aadhaar No.
- Get Aadhaar by Downloading or by retrieving lost or forgotten Aadhaar.
Which is the original Aadhaar card?
The printout of the downloaded Aadhaar card, even in black and white form; is as valid as the original Aadhaar card sent by UIDAI”, CEO of UIDAI, Dr Ajay Bhushan Pandey said.
Can we print the original Aadhar card?
It now possible to get our Aadhaar card printed officially by the Unique Identification Authority of India – UIDAI. The UIDAI has started reprinting Aadhaar cards on a pilot basis.
Is the PVC Aadhaar card valid as original?
“Order Aadhaar PVC Card” a new service launched by UIDAI facilitates the Aadhaar; holder to get their Aadhaar details printed on a PVC card by paying nominal charges. An aadhaar PVC card is equivalent to a paper-based Aadhaar letter. aadhar uidai’s official site