UIDAI Aadhar Card Check Online: The Aadhaar system provides single source offline/online identity verification across the country for the residents. Once residents enrol, they can use their Aadhaar number to authenticate and establish their identity multiple times using electronic means or through offline verification, as the case may be. UIDAI was created to issue Unique Identification numbers (UID), named “Aadhaar”, to all residents of India. So the UID had to be (a) robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities, and (b) verifiable and authenticable in an easy, cost-effective way. www uidai gov in aadhar card check online
आधार प्रणाली निवासियों के लिए पूरे देश में एकल स्रोत ऑफ़लाइन / ऑनलाइन पहचान सत्यापन प्रदान करती है। एक बार निवासियों का नामांकन हो जाने पर, वे इलेक्ट्रॉनिक माध्यमों का उपयोग करके या ऑफ़लाइन सत्यापन के माध्यम से, जैसा भी मामला हो, कई बार अपनी पहचान प्रमाणित करने और स्थापित करने के लिए अपने आधार नंबर का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। यूआईडीएआई को भारत के सभी निवासियों के लिए “आधार” नामक विशिष्ट पहचान संख्या (यूआईडी) जारी करने के लिए बनाया गया था। यूआईडी को (ए) नकली और नकली पहचान को खत्म करने के लिए पर्याप्त मजबूत होना चाहिए, और (बी) एक आसान, लागत प्रभावी तरीके से सत्यापन योग्य और प्रामाणिक होना चाहिए। uidai gov aadhar card status online check
How to Check Aadhaar Card Enrolment Status Online
The applicant can check the status of the Aadhaar card online by visiting the online portal of UIDAI’s official website. So there are no fees/charges to check Aadhar card status on UIDAI’s official website. Follow the steps given below to check the application status of your Aadhaar card online:
- Go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/CheckAadhaarStatus
- Enter your EID (Enrolment ID) available on the top of your enrolment/update acknowledgement slip and captcha code to check the status of your Aadhaar card.
- Then the step-wise status of the Aadhaar generation will be displayed in the format
- Draft Stage > Payment Stage > Verification Stage > Validation Stage > Completed
Also, Read- UIDAI Update Online, Details can be updated, Modes of Update and FAQs… Read More
Steps to Check Aadhaar Enrolment Status without Enrolment Number
In case you have forgotten your enrolment number or have misplaced your acknowledgement slip, you can find your enrolment number and then check your Aadhar card status with the enrolment number. Here’s how to check Aadhaar card status without an enrolment number:
- Visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid to retrieve your enrolment number
- Select if you want to retrieve the Aadhaar number or Enrolment number
- Enter the details such as your name, email address or mobile number and security code to send an OTP to your registered mobile number
- Then enter the OTP received to verify
- Upon verification, your Enrolment number/Aadhaar will be sent to your registered mobile number or email address
- Using this enrolment number, you can now check the status of your Aadhaar
How to Check the Aadhaar Card Update Status Online
You can request updating details in your Aadhaar card both online and offline. The details usually get updated within 90 days of making the update/correction request. However, there can be a few delays in some cases. In such cases, you can check your Aadhaar card update status by following a few simple steps:
- Visit UIDAI’s website at https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/CheckAadhaarStatus
- The enter the SRN (Service Request Number) and captcha code
- The status of your update request will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status
UIDAI provides the facility for people to get their Aadhaar card in the form of a specialized PVC card that comes with a number of security features. It generally takes up to 15 days for the delivery of a PVC Aadhar card to the address mentioned in the Aadhaar database. Here’s how you can check the Aadhaar PVC card order status:
- Go directly to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/checkStatus
- Provide your SRN and captcha code
- Then the status of your Aadhaar PVC order request will be displayed
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23 Update, IMEI Tracker Update, DBT Full Form, Touch Typing Test, PMJAY CSC Login Updated, How to Change Aadhar Card Mobile Number, National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Last Date, Rajkumar Hirani Contact Number.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Complaint Status
Here is a step-by-step guide to check the status of your Aadhaar card complaint:
- Visit the UIDAI website and click on “Contact & Support”.
- Under Grievance Redressal Mechanism, click on “Check Complaint Status”.
- Then enter your 14-digit complaint id, and captcha verification code and click on “Check Status” to know the status of your complaint.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Lock Status
To know if your Aadhaar is locked/unlocked simply follow the steps given below:
- Open the mAadhaar app on your phone, click on “My Aadhaar” and enter your 4-digit PIN
- If your Aadhaar is locked, the Aadhaar Lock icon will appear in red and you will have to use your Virtual ID (VID) instead of your Aadhaar number for authentication.
How to Check Biometric Lock/Unlock Status
To check if your Aadhaar biometrics are locked/unlocked simply follow the steps given below:
- Open the mAadhaar app on your phone, click on “My Aadhaar” and enter your 4-digit PIN
- If your Aadhaar biometrics are locked, the Biometrics Lock icon will appear in red on the screen and you will not be able to authenticate using your fingerprints or iris. The red Biometric Lock icon will also appear if you log in to your UIDAI account.
How to Check Aadhaar Bank Linking Status
You can find out if your Aadhaar card is linked to your bank account by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the UIDAI website and click on “My Aadhaar”.
- Under the Aadhaar Services section, click on “Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or Virtual id, the security code and click on “Send OTP” or “Enter TOTP”.
- Then enter the OTP that you receive on your registered mobile number and click on “Submit” to know your Aadhaar Bank account linking status.
Also, Read- Find UIDAI, Aadhar Card Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, FAQs… Read More
Usage of Aadhaar
The government of India as well as the State Governments fund a number of social welfare schemes and programmes which are focused on the poor and most vulnerable sections of society. Aadhaar and its platform offer a unique opportunity to the government to streamline its delivery mechanism under the welfare schemes, thereby ensuring transparency and efficiency. So the use of Aadhaar as an identity document enables beneficiaries to get their entitlements directly in a convenient and seamless manner by obviating the need to produce multiple documents to prove one’s identity.
भारत सरकार के साथ-साथ राज्य सरकारें कई सामाजिक कल्याण योजनाओं और कार्यक्रमों को वित्तपोषित करती हैं जो समाज के गरीब और सबसे कमजोर वर्गों पर केंद्रित हैं। आधार और इसका मंच सरकार को कल्याणकारी योजनाओं के तहत अपने वितरण तंत्र को सुव्यवस्थित करने का एक अनूठा अवसर प्रदान करते हैं, जिससे पारदर्शिता और दक्षता सुनिश्चित होती है। पहचान दस्तावेज के रूप में आधार का उपयोग लाभार्थियों को अपनी पहचान साबित करने के लिए कई दस्तावेजों को प्रस्तुत करने की आवश्यकता को समाप्त करके एक सुविधाजनक और निर्बाध तरीके से सीधे अपने अधिकार प्राप्त करने में सक्षम बनाता है।
For Governments, Service Agencies
UIDAI issues Aadhaar numbers to the residents only after de-duplicating their demographic and biometric attributes against its entire database. Hence Aadhaar seeding enables the elimination of duplicates under various schemes which leads to substantial savings to the government exchequers. It also provides the government with accurate data on the beneficiaries and enables the implementation of direct benefit transfer (DBT) programmes. Aadhaar authentication enables the implementing agencies to verify the beneficiaries at the time of service/benefits delivery and also ensures the targeted delivery of benefits to them. All these activities will lead to:-
Curbing Leakages through Targeted Delivery:
All social welfare programmes where beneficiaries are required to be confirmed before the service delivery, stand to benefit from UIDAI’s authentication services. So this will result in curbing leakages and ensuring that services are delivered to the intended beneficiaries only. Examples include subsidized food and kerosene delivery to Public Distribution System (PDS) beneficiaries, worksite attendance of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) beneficiaries, etc.
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
Improving Efficiency and Efficacy:
With the Aadhaar platform providing accurate and transparent information about the service delivery mechanism, the government can improve disbursement systems and utilize its scarce development funds more effectively and efficiently.
The Aadhaar system provides single source offline/online identity verification across the country for the residents. Once residents enrol, they can use their Aadhaar number; to authenticate and establish their identity multiple times using electronic means or through offline verification; as the case may be. So it eliminates the hassle of repeatedly providing supporting identity documents; each time a resident wishes to access services, benefits or subsidies. Since Aadhaar is a universal identity accepted across the whole country; the Aadhaar system enables mobility to millions of people; who migrate from one part of the country to another by providing a portable proof of identity; that can be verified through Aadhaar authentication online anytime, anywhere.
Also, Read- Aadhar Card UIDAI, Services Provided by UIDAI, History & Objectives, FAQs… Read More
FAQs on UIDAI Aadhar Card Check Online
How can I check my Aadhar card details?
- By Using Enrollment Number: Resident can download e-Aadhaar using 28-digit enrolment no. along with Full Name and Pin code.
- By Using Aadhaar No: Resident can download e-Aadhaar by using 12 digits Aadhaar No.
Can we verify the Aadhaar card online?
Aadhaar Paperless e-KYC is a secure sharable document which can be used by any Aadhaar number holder for offline verification of Identification.
How many days take for an Aadhar update?
After checking the official site of UIDAI.GOV.IN for your query the maximum days for updation in the aadhar card is 90 days. In general, it should take 5-7 days and at most 90 days. So if there is no response after 15 days I suggest to please make a call or write a mail on the official e-mail ID of UIDAI. aadhar card update status check online portal uidai gov