UIDAI Check Status: If you have enrolled for the Aadhar Card recently from the Aadhar Card Centre and you want to know about the Aadhar Card Status, then you have landed at the right place. Here we will explain to you how to check the Aadhar Card Status Online. You must have got an enrolment ID when you registered with the UIDAI Aadhar Card. Here you will need that EID to check the Aadhar Card Status. Let’s explore the process of Aadhar Card Status Check Online. uidai status check
यदि आपने आधार कार्ड केंद्र से हाल ही में आधार कार्ड के लिए नामांकन किया है और आप आधार कार्ड की स्थिति के बारे में जानना चाहते हैं, तो आप सही जगह पर आए हैं। यहां हम आपको बताएंगे कि आधार कार्ड की स्थिति ऑनलाइन कैसे जांचें। यूआईडीएआई आधार कार्ड के साथ पंजीकरण करते समय आपके पास एक नामांकन आईडी होना चाहिए। यहां आपको आधार कार्ड की स्थिति की जांच करने के लिए उस ईआईडी की आवश्यकता होगी। आइए आधार कार्ड स्टेटस चेक ऑनलाइन की प्रक्रिया का पता लगाएं। uidai check aadhar status
Aadhar Card Status Check Online with Enrolment ID (EID), SRN, or URN Number in 2022
Follow these steps to check your aadhar card status online:
- Visit the official website www.myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Find the “Check Aadhaar Status” under the getting Aadhaar Heading
- Click on “Check Aadhar Status”
- Here you will see a screen
- Enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID (EID) and Captcha Verification Code
- Click on the “Check Status” button after entering the required details.
- Your Aadhar Card Status will be displayed to you in the next window.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Enrolment Status Online
The applicant can check the status of the Aadhaar card online by visiting the online portal of UIDAI’s official website. There are no fees/charges to check Aadhar card status on UIDAI’s official website. Follow the steps given below to check the application status of your Aadhaar card online:
- Go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/CheckAadhaarStatus
- Enter your EID (Enrolment ID) available on the top of your enrolment/update acknowledgement slip and captcha code to check the status of your Aadhaar card.
- The step-wise status of the Aadhaar generation will be displayed in the format
- Draft Stage > Payment Stage > Verification Stage > Validation Stage > Completed
Steps to Check Aadhaar Enrolment Status without Enrolment Number
In case you have forgotten your enrolment number or have misplaced your acknowledgement slip, you can find your enrolment number and then check your Aadhar card status with the enrolment number. Here’s how to check Aadhaar card status without an enrolment number:
- Visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid to retrieve your enrolment number
- Select if you want to retrieve the Aadhaar number or Enrolment number
- Enter the details such as your name, email address or mobile number and security code to send an OTP to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP received to verify
- Upon verification, your Enrolment number/Aadhaar will be sent to your registered mobile number or email address
- Using this enrolment number, you can now check the status of your Aadhaar
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23 Update, IMEI Tracker Update, DBT Full Form, Touch Typing Test, PMJAY CSC Login Updated, How to Change Aadhar Card Mobile Number, National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Last Date, Rajkumar Hirani Contact Number.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Complaint Status
Here is a step-by-step guide to check the status of your Aadhaar card complaint:
- Visit the UIDAI website and click on “Contact & Support”.
- Under Grievance Redressal Mechanism, click on “Check Complaint Status”.
- Enter your 14-digit complaint id, and captcha verification code and click on “Check Status” to know the status of your complaint.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Lock Status
To know if your Aadhaar is locked/unlocked simply follow the steps given below:
- Open the mAadhaar app on your phone, click on “My Aadhaar” and enter your 4-digit PIN
- If your Aadhaar is locked, the Aadhaar Lock icon will appear in red and you will have to use your Virtual ID (VID) instead of your Aadhaar number for authentication.
How to Check Biometric Lock/Unlock Status
To check if your Aadhaar biometrics are locked/unlocked simply follow the steps given below:
- Open the mAadhaar app on your phone, click on “My Aadhaar” and enter your 4-digit PIN
- If your Aadhaar biometrics are locked, the Biometrics Lock icon will appear in red on the screen and you will not be able to authenticate using your fingerprints or iris. The red Biometric Lock icon will also appear if you log in to your UIDAI account.
How to Check Aadhaar Bank Linking Status
You can find out if your Aadhaar card is linked to your bank account by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the UIDAI website and click on “My Aadhaar”.
- Under the Aadhaar Services section, click on “Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or Virtual id, the security code and click on “Send OTP” or “Enter TOTP”.
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your registered mobile number and click on “Submit” to know your Aadhaar Bank account linking status.
Aadhaar Updation Charges
The UIDAI has hiked the Aadhar Updation Charges as per the circular dated April 22 and the fee for updating information such as mobile number, biometrics and address will cost more from now on. Accordingly, the aadhar updation fee related to demographic details including name, address, email id, gender, the mobile number will cost Rs 50 as against the earlier fee of Rs 25. The cost for updating fingerprints, iris scanning, and the photograph will cost Rs 50. These charges will be levied for those aadhar holders who get updation by visiting any of the Aadhaar Enrollment Centres.
Note: The charges will be inclusive of taxes.
How to Check Aadhaar Status via Phone Call
You can call UIDAI’s toll-free number 1947 to check the status of your updates if you do not have access to the internet.
When you call 1947, you will be taken to the IVR. You have to follow the steps given below to track your address change request:
- Choose your preferred language.
- You have to choose 1 for Hindi, 2 for English, 3 for Kannada, 4 for Malayalam, 5 for Tamil, 6 for Telugu, and 7 for other languages.
- Confirm whether you’ve enrolled for Aadhaar or not.
- If you’ve already enrolled for Aadhaar, press 1. If you have not enrolled, press 2. Press 3 to know the status of your existing complaint and press 4 to know the benefits of having Aadhaar. Choose 1 to continue.
- Go to the status menu.
- To know the status of your enrolment, press 1. Press 2 for queries related to updating Aadhaar data. If you want to talk to a UIDAI representative without having to go through the IVR, choose 9 at this stage. Select 2 to continue.
- Find out more about Aadhaar updates.
- To know how to update your Aadhaar, press 1. To check your update request status, press 2.
- Choose the mode of checking the status.
- Press 1 if you know your URN and 2 if you do not know it.
- Check with URN
- Enter your 14-digit Update Request Number, and you will receive the status update.
- Check without URN
- You will be directed to a UIDAI representative to continue the call and find your update status.
- For any further queries, you can talk to a UIDAI representative or write to email@example.com.
FAQs on UIDAI Check Status
How can I check my Aadhaar card status?
Once the Aadhaar generate, you receive an SMS on the registered mobile number. You can also check the status of Aadhaar by clicking on “Check Aadhaar Status” or https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar.
When can I check my aadhar update status?
Once you find your update acknowledgement slip and the EID, follow these steps:
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar.
- Enter the EID and captcha details.
- If your Aadhaar is ready, you get a status message on the next screen, saying “Your Aadhaar generates”.
What is 28 digit enrollment ID?
The Aadhaar Unique Identification Number (UID) or Enrollment ID (EID) 28-digit number is allotted to you when you enrol for your Aadhaar. After enrolling for an Aadhaar do make sure to make a note of your Aadhaar UID/EID. You will need these to check the status of your Aadhaar enrollment.
Are UID and Aadhar numbers the same?
UIDAI create to issue Unique Identification numbers (UID), named “Aadhaar”, to all residents of India. The UID had to be (a) robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities, and (b) verifiable and authenticable in an easy, cost-effective way.
Can I download Aadhar from the enrollment number?
Residents can download an e-Aadhaar by following two ways. By Using Enrollment Number: Resident can download e-Aadhaar using 28-digit enrolment no. along with Full Name and Pin code. In this download process, OTP received on registered mobile no.
How can I download my new Aadhar card?
Download the Aadhaar card by Aadhaar number
- Keep your Aadhaar card or enrolment number ready.
- Visit the UIDAI website.
- Request for TOTP/ OTP.
- Enter OTP.
- Download the e-Aadhaar PDF. uidai aadhar update status check