How to Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card: Aadhar Cards can come in handy when opening a bank account. The document can be used for KYC, identification and verification purposes. Financial institutions and banks consider Aadhaar Cards as valid addresses and photo ID proofs during the time of opening a bank account. Aadhaar means foundation, therefore it is the base on which any delivery system can be built.
Aadhaar can be used in any system which needs to establish the identity of a resident and/or provide secure access for the resident to services/benefits offered by the system. Most important benefits of Aadhaar. Listed below are the most important benefits of Aadhaar (12-digit unique identity number). Aadhaar-based Direct Benefit Transfer (LPG Subsidy): The 12-digit individual identification number on the Aadhar card is used to get the LPG subsidy amount directly into the bank account. how to check aadhar card link with a mobile number
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 How to Link Aadhar with Mobile Number
- 3 Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
- 4 Linking Aadhaar with SIM for New Users
- 5 Verify Mobile Number with Aadhaar Through OTP
- 6 Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number-
- 7 How to Add your Mobile Number to your Aadhaar Card by Visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre?
- 8 Documents Required to Link Mobile Number with Aadhar
- 9 FAQs on How to Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card
बैंक खाता खोलते समय आधार कार्ड काम आ सकता है। दस्तावेज़ का उपयोग केवाईसी, पहचान और सत्यापन उद्देश्यों के लिए किया जा सकता है। वित्तीय संस्थान और बैंक बैंक खाता खोलते समय आधार कार्ड को वैध पते और फोटो पहचान पत्र के रूप में मानते हैं। आधार का मतलब नींव है, इसलिए यह वह आधार है जिस पर कोई भी डिलीवरी सिस्टम बनाया जा सकता है।
आधार का उपयोग किसी भी प्रणाली में किया जा सकता है जिसमें निवासी की पहचान स्थापित करने और/या सिस्टम द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली सेवाओं/लाभों के लिए निवासी के लिए सुरक्षित पहुंच प्रदान करने की आवश्यकता होती है। आधार के सबसे महत्वपूर्ण लाभ। नीचे सूचीबद्ध आधार के सबसे महत्वपूर्ण लाभ (12-अंकीय विशिष्ट पहचान संख्या) हैं। आधार-आधारित प्रत्यक्ष लाभ हस्तांतरण (एलपीजी सब्सिडी): आधार कार्ड पर 12 अंकों की व्यक्तिगत पहचान संख्या का उपयोग एलपीजी सब्सिडी राशि को सीधे बैंक खाते में लाने के लिए किया जाता है। how to aadhar card link with mobile number
Also, Read- Change Aadhar Card Address, How to Update Online/Offline, Documents Required, Updation without Proof, Reasons for Rejection, FAQs… Read More
How to Link Aadhar with Mobile Number
Earlier, there was an argument that linking mobile numbers with Aadhaar would ensure that all the mobile numbers in the country are verified. The idea was that verification would have helped to weed out illegally obtained numbers. However, Aadhaar is no longer being used for mobile number verification.
If you want to know how to add a mobile number to Aadhaar, you can read it on our website.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
Telecom operators used a few methods to complete the Aadhaar and SIM linking. The methods included verification via OTP (one-time password), agent-assisted authentication and IVR facility. Besides, individuals could also choose to visit the mobile stores to register their biometrics and complete the linking process. how to check mobile number linked with aadhar card
Linking Aadhaar with SIM for New Users
Users who wanted a new SIM needed to visit the nearest store of their mobile operators like Vodafone, Idea, etc. to get a new SIM with Aadhaar. Here are the steps that had to be followed for completing this process.
- Visit the mobile operator’s store
- Request for a new SIM
- Then provide a copy of Aadhar for ID proof and address proof
- Use the Biometric Scanner to scan fingerprints and verify Aadhar
- A new SIM would be issued after completion of the verification process
- Then SIM would be activated approximately in an hour
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
Verify Mobile Number with Aadhaar Through OTP
The OTP-based method was used to verify mobile numbers online and offline. In both methods, the subscribers would receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Below-mentioned is both methods.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number-
Using this method subscribers could complete the linking process sitting in the comforts of home. Given below is the step-by-step procedure of linking:
- Visit the telecom operator’s website
- Then enter the mobile number to be linked, verified or re-verified with Aadhaar
- OTP sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP and click on “Submit” to proceed further
- A consent message would then be displayed on the screen. The 12-digit Aadhaar number to be linked had to be entered
- Then a message would then be sent by the telecom operator for OTP generation
- The user would then receive a consent message about the e-KYC details
- The user had to accept all the terms and conditions and enter the OTP
- On completing this, a confirmation message about the Aadhaar and phone number re-verification was sent
Also, Read- PAN Card Link Aadhar Card, Step to follow Aadhar PAN Card link, How to check Status, Benefits of Linking, FAQs… Read More
There were two offline methods to verify the mobile numbers with Aadhaar: SMS-based verification and verification through IVR.
SMS Based on Aadhaar and SIM Card Verification by Using OTP
Below-mentioned were the steps to re-verify the mobile number with Aadhaar by visiting a store and sharing the OTP. These steps were applicable to people who already had an existing mobile number.
- Visit the nearest store of your telecom operator
- Provide a copy of your Aadhar card that is self-attested
- Then submit the mobile number and Aadhaar card details correctly to the store executive
- Use the re-verification application, a 4-digit OTP would then be generated and sent to your mobile number
- Then submit the OTP to the store executive and provide biometrics
- After 24 hours, you would receive a confirmation SMS. Reply “Y” to complete the e-KYC process
Steps to Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number by Using IVR
The Government of India to help all the telecom subscribers provided a single number for linking Aadhaar to SIM using interactive voice response (IVR) services. All the pre-paid, as well as post-paid subscribers, could follow the below-mentioned steps to link Aadhaar with a phone number.
- Dial the toll-free number 14546 from your mobile phone
- Verify whether you are a resident of India or an NRI. Press 1 If you are a resident of India to reverify Aadhar
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Then press 1 to confirm your Aadhar number
- Enter the mobile number registered with Aadhar to receive OTP
- Provide your consent to allow the telecom operator to access your DOB, name, and photo from the UIDAI database
- Then enter the OTP received
- Press 1 to complete the process of re-verification.
NSP Scholarship Status Check, Mobile Tracker Google, UTC Full Form, LDC Typing Test, Shaladarpan Login, Lost Aadhar Card, NSP Scholarship Status Check, Vodafone Corporate Office India.
How to Add your Mobile Number to your Aadhaar Card by Visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre?
It is vital that you register the mobile number with the Aadhaar. Any online changes to the Aadhaar can be made only if the mobile number is registered. The procedure to add your mobile number to the Aadhaar is mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra. Ensure that you carry the Aadhaar Card when you visit the enrolment centre. You can find the nearest centre in Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Then request the application form to update the mobile number. A charge of Rs.50 will be levied to change or add the mobile number.
- Fill out the application form and submit it. Ensure that you enter the correct number.
- Then you will receive a Unique Request Number (URN) once your request has been processed. You can check the status of the request by using the URN.
Documents Required to Link Mobile Number with Aadhar
No documents need to be provided to link the mobile number with the Aadhaar. However, you must carry the Aadhaar Card when you visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Also, Read- How to Add PAN Card with Aadhar Card Online, Offline Process, Correction Facilities Available, Importance of Linking, FAQs… Read More
FAQs on How to Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card
How can I add my new mobile number to the Aadhar card?
You have to visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre, mention your mobile number in the Aadhaar Enrolment Form and submit it to register your mobile number with Aadhaar. Then you have to pay a fee of ₹ 30 to avail of this service.
Can anybody misuse my Aadhar card?
According to the UIDAI, by getting the details of the Aadhaar number, no one can harm any individual. It’s just like any other identity document such as passport, voter ID, PAN card, driving license, etc, in fact, Aadhaar is a verifiable document and the most trusted one.
Can someone hack my bank account with my Aadhar card?
Just as by merely knowing your ATM card number, no one can withdraw money from the ATM machine and by knowing your Aadhaar number alone, no one can hack into your bank account and withdraw money. Your bank account is safe if you don’t part with your PIN/OTP given by banks, UIDAI said
Also, Read- Lost Aadhar Card, How to Download Duplicate Aadhar Card Online, PVC Card, Benefits of Aadhar Card, FAQs… Read More
Was there any fee to link Aadhaar and Mobile numbers?
No. The mobile operators did not charge any fee to link Aadhar with a mobile number.
Can we update our mobile number in aadhar online at home?
The procedure for updating mobile numbers with an Aadhaar card has become much simpler owing to new features on UIDAI’s online portal. So individuals can now link their mobile numbers to Aadhaar cards online via the self-service update portal (SSUP) without any hassle. how to link mobile number with aadhar card online