How To Change Address In Aadhar Card Online: The Government of India established the Aadhaar program just after the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI) was configured. Administered by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI), the Aadhaar card is a unique identity card assigned to every citizen of India. It constitutes a 12-digit unique number that contains demographic and biometric information of an individual. This unique number includes all the necessary details that are relevant to the identification of an individual.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI) collects the biometric and demographic data of the individual, after which the Aadhaar card is issued by UDAI. Aadhar card is a unique identity card provided by the government, which facilitates receiving benefits and subsidies from the government. The main objective of this enterprise is to provide the benefit of services provided by our government to every citizen of India.
भारत सरकार ने भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण के कॉन्फ़िगर होने के ठीक बाद आधार कार्यक्रम की स्थापना की। भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण द्वारा प्रशासित, आधार कार्ड भारत के प्रत्येक नागरिक को दिया जाने वाला एक विशिष्ट पहचान पत्र है। यह एक 12-अंकीय अद्वितीय संख्या का गठन करता है जिसमें किसी व्यक्ति की जनसांख्यिकीय और बायोमेट्रिक जानकारी होती है। इस विशिष्ट संख्या में सभी आवश्यक विवरण शामिल होते हैं जो किसी व्यक्ति की पहचान के लिए प्रासंगिक होते हैं।
भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण व्यक्ति का बायोमेट्रिक और जनसांख्यिकीय डेटा एकत्र करता है, जिसके बाद UIDAI द्वारा आधार कार्ड जारी किया जाता है। आधार कार्ड सरकार द्वारा प्रदान किया जाने वाला एक विशिष्ट पहचान पत्र है, जो सरकार से लाभ और सब्सिडी प्राप्त करने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है। इस उद्यम का मुख्य उद्देश्य भारत के प्रत्येक नागरिक को हमारी सरकार द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली सेवाओं का लाभ प्रदान करना है।
- 1 Aadhar Card Address Change:
- 2 How To Change Address In Aadhar Card Online Process
- 3 Check Aadhar Card Address Update Status Online
- 4 Scope of Aadhaar
- 5 Update Aadhar Card Details Online
- 6 How To Change Address In Aadhar Card Online with valid documents
- 7 Step by Step Instructions to Update Aadhar Card Details Online:
- 8 Can a person have 2 Aadhar cards?
Aadhar Card Address Change:
There are many people in the country who live in a rented house or have to change their house due to some reason. And In these circumstances, you can change your address offline or online (change of address in Aadhaar). You do not need to visit your nearest Aadhaar center for a change in Aadhaar. All processes make one online. Aadhar Card is a very important document for an Indian citizen in today’s time. Even today there are many such works that cannot be done without an Aadhar card. The use of Aadhar cards is becoming mandatory day by day not only in bank work but also in every government document. Aadhar card contains your name, photo, mobile number, and address. You can also check your Aadhaar Address Change Status Online. All the information has been given in this post, please read the post completely.
Also Read:- Link Pan Card To Aadhar Card
How To Change Address In Aadhar Card Online Process
- First of all visit the official website of UIDAI- https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on the “My Aadhaar” menu to select the option “Update Demographics Data Online” which appears on the home page.
- The second window is open, you have to select Proceed to update Aadhaar.
- In the second window, you have to fill in your Aadhar number and captcha and click on send OTP button at the bottom.
- And After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP/TOTP where OTP is given below and click on Login. After this, you will reach the updated portal.
- And Click on the Address Update check box here. On this page, you have to click on Update Address through Address Proof.
- Now you have to fill in your new address information in English and in your local language.
- Finally, upload the photograph of the appropriate document and check the given information thoroughly.
- After filling out the form your application will be verified.
- After verification, your address on the Aadhar card will be changed and the new card will be sent by post to your updated address.
Check Aadhar Card Address Update Status Online
- Visit the UIDAI website and click on the “My Aadhaar” menu to select the option “Update Demographics Data Online” appearing on the home page.
- Open the new page and select the “Check Update Status” option.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and URN (Update Request Number).
- Fill in the captcha and press the send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP you received and hit the Check Status button.
- You will find information about your update request here.
Scope of Aadhaar
The sole reason for using the Aadhar card as a proof of character; is In any case, it has somewhat different uses in different parts of our daily lives and is seen as an important report. You can use an ad har card as a character proof to get a visa or to open any other financial balance further also the importance of an Aadhar card is slowly evolving, and as a result, it is necessary that Your details should be constantly refreshed or corrected so that you do not do any important correspondence for your Aadhar card.
आधार कार्ड को चरित्र के प्रमाण के रूप में उपयोग करने का एकमात्र कारण; किसी भी मामले में, हमारे दैनिक जीवन के विभिन्न हिस्सों में इसका कुछ अलग उपयोग होता है और इसे एक महत्वपूर्ण रिपोर्ट के रूप में देखा जाता है। आप वीज़ा प्राप्त करने के लिए या किसी अन्य वित्तीय शेष को खोलने के लिए एक चरित्र प्रमाण के रूप में एक विज्ञापन हर कार्ड का उपयोग कर सकते हैं, आधार कार्ड का महत्व धीरे-धीरे विकसित हो रहा है, और इसके परिणामस्वरूप, यह आवश्यक है कि आपका विवरण लगातार ताज़ा होना चाहिए या सही किया ताकि आप अपने आधार कार्ड के लिए कोई महत्वपूर्ण पत्राचार न करें।
Update Aadhar Card Details Online
A person can change his/her address, name (slight change), date of birth, gender, and language online on the Aadhar card. To change/update/correct your Aadhar card details online, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal
- In the new window, click “Login”
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number, and Captcha Code, and click on “Send OTP”.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number in UIDAI’s database to login to your Aadhaar account
- Under Services, click on “Update Aadhaar Online” to update your name, gender, date of birth, address, and language on your Aadhaar card.
- And On the next page, click on “Proceed to Update Aadhaar”.
- And Select the Aadhaar details you want to update and click on “Proceed to Update Aadhaar”. However, remember that there is a limit to the number of times you can update/correct your Aadhaar
- Now you can view your details as they are currently present on your Aadhar card. Enter the details you want to update/change and upload the scanned copies of supporting documents
- Check the preview of newly added details and pay the online update fee of Rs. 50 (non-refundable) by using a Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
After payment, an Update Request Number (URN) is generated which can use to check the status of the Aadhaar update request. It usually takes around 5 – 7 days for the update process to complete. Once updated, you can download the updated version and take a printout of your Aadhaar card.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator; Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart; My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card, Scholarship Help, Company Contact Detail.
How To Change Address In Aadhar Card Online with valid documents
- Visit the UIDAI’s authorization site https://uidai.gov.in/ and select “Update your location on the web” under “My Aadhaar” on the landing page, under “Update your Aadhaar”.
- You will consider as shown below where you have to tap on “Continue to Refresh Address”
- So you have to enter your Aadhaar number or your VID-Virtual ID number and complete the manual human test confirmation measure
- You will have to enter your Aadhaar number or your VID-Virtual ID number and complete the manual human test confirmation cycle and solicit for an OTP. After accepting the OTP in your enrolled cell number, fill the equivalent and snap on the “Login” button
- You have to refresh or change the subtleties of your space
- After the above advance, you need to add the shaded output of your location proof as per the valid sequence of records. Survey the data or information that you have entered along with the language of the neighborhood to verify its accuracy and completed it in English. UIDAI will not modify the information or data in your request
- Submit your request for an Aadhar card address change. So note down your Update Request Number (URN) to follow up on your request. You can likewise download or print a duplicate of your confirmation
Step by Step Instructions to Update Aadhar Card Details Online:
Generally, a person can change the address, his/her name, date of birth, sexual orientation, portable number, and email id on the Aadhar card. Follow these steps to refresh/change/modify your Aadhaar card details on the web
- Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal and click on “Update Your Address Online”
- In the event that you have sufficient location proofs, click “Continue to Update Address”.
- In the new window, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and click “Send OTP” or “Enter a TOTP”.
- An OTP will be sent from the portable number enrolled in the UIDAI data set.
- Enter this OTP to log in to your Aadhaar account. On the other hand, you can use the TOTP component to confirm
- Select the “Update Proof by Address Proof” option or the “Update Address with Secret Code” option
- Enter your personal location as referenced in the Proof of Address (PoA) and snap on the “Review” button
- If you want to change your location, click on the “Change” option otherwise tick the confirmation and snap to the “Submit” button
- Select the collection type to submit as POA for verification and transfer the checking duplicate of Location Evidence and snap on the “Submit” button.
- Your Aadhaar update request accept and a 14 digit URN generated
- You can use the Update Request Number (URN) to check the status with Aadhaar Address Update. Once refreshed, you can download the refreshed form and take a printout of your Aadhar card.
Can a person have 2 Aadhar cards?
In such a situation, it will not be possible for a person to have two Aadhaar numbers. Indeed, if a person identifies as another person and registers for an Aadhaar number, his/her own biometric information linked to the Aadhaar number obtain in the name of such another person.
ऐसे में किसी व्यक्ति के पास दो आधार नंबर होना संभव नहीं होगा। दरअसल, यदि कोई व्यक्ति किसी अन्य व्यक्ति के रूप में पहचान करता है और आधार संख्या के लिए पंजीकरण करता है, तो उसकी अपनी बायोमेट्रिक जानकारी ऐसे अन्य व्यक्ति के नाम से प्राप्त आधार संख्या से जुड़ी होगी।