Aadhar Card Mobile Number Update Online: The government has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with other documents and bank accounts. Aadhar card is one of the most preferred identity proof and hence it becomes necessary to register or update your active mobile number on it as well. If you do not have an Aadhaar card, you can apply for one and get your mobile number registered with it during the enrollment process. It’s quite simple to update your demographic details on your Aadhar card if your registered mobile number is active. You can update the details online.
However, if your registered number is not active or your mobile number has changed, you will not be able to add/update your mobile number through the old SSUP (Service Update Portal) portal as it was discontinued. Now, if you go through the offline route, the applicant has to visit the Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Center to register/update the mobile number on the Aadhar card. The entire process can take up to 90 days. We also tell you the steps to add your mobile number or email id to your Aadhar card through online mode.
आधार कार्ड मोबाइल नंबर अपडेट ऑनलाइन: सरकार ने आधार कार्ड को अन्य दस्तावेजों और बैंक खातों से जोड़ना अनिवार्य कर दिया है। आधार कार्ड सबसे पसंदीदा पहचान प्रमाणों में से एक है और इसलिए इस पर अपना सक्रिय मोबाइल नंबर भी पंजीकृत या अपडेट करना आवश्यक हो जाता है। यदि आपके पास आधार कार्ड नहीं है, तो आप एक के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं और नामांकन प्रक्रिया के दौरान अपना मोबाइल नंबर इसके साथ पंजीकृत करवा सकते हैं। यदि आपका पंजीकृत मोबाइल नंबर सक्रिय है तो अपने आधार कार्ड पर अपने जनसांख्यिकीय विवरण को अपडेट करना काफी आसान है। आप विवरण ऑनलाइन अपडेट कर सकते हैं।
Aadhar Card Mobile Number Update Online
An important document in India is Aadhaar. The Government of India has made it mandatory to link certain documents with Aadhaar. If you want to update any details on the Aadhar card online, then the mobile number should be linked with Aadhar. In case the mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar, you will have to visit an Aadhaar center to do so.
Also Read:- Aadhar Card Status Check
भारत में एक महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज आधार है। भारत सरकार ने कुछ दस्तावेजों को आधार से जोड़ना अनिवार्य कर दिया है। यदि आप आधार कार्ड पर कोई भी विवरण ऑनलाइन अपडेट करना चाहते हैं, तो मोबाइल नंबर को आधार से जोड़ा जाना चाहिए। यदि मोबाइल नंबर आधार के साथ पंजीकृत नहीं है, तो आपको ऐसा करने के लिए आधार केंद्र पर जाना होगा।
The Process to change the mobile number on an Aadhar card
You can change the mobile number for personal reasons or due to migration to some other place. If you want to change your mobile number then you have to visit the Aadhar center.
The procedure to change the mobile number on the Aadhar card is given below:
- Go to Aadhaar Center Service. So You can find the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra at https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1. You will have to carry the Aadhar card with you when you visit the enrollment center.
- You can request an update.
- Once the request is processed, you will receive an Update Request Number (URN). The status of the request can be checked with the help of URN.
- 50 rupees will be charged for changing the mobile number.
Update Aadhar Card Details Online
A person can change his/her address, name (slight change), date of birth, gender, and language online on the Aadhar card. To change/update/correct your Aadhar card details online, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal
- In the new window, click “Login”
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number, and Captcha Code, and click on “Send OTP”.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number in UIDAI’s database to login to your Aadhaar account
- Under Services, click on “Update Aadhaar Online” to update your name, gender, date of birth, address, and language on your Aadhaar card.
- And On the next page, click on “Proceed to Update Aadhaar”.
- And Select the Aadhaar details you want to update and click on “Proceed to Update Aadhaar”. However, remember that there is a limit to the number of times you can update/correct your Aadhaar
- Now you can view your details as they are currently present on your Aadhar card. Enter the details you want to update/change and upload the scanned copies of supporting documents
- Check the preview of newly added details and pay the online update fee of Rs. 50 (Non-refundable) by using a Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Indias Best Chocholate, Best TV In India, India Clothing Brand, DR Lal Pathlabs Franchise, Best Beer In India, Top FMCG Companies, Watch Brand In India, Dominos Pizza Franchise, Free Antivirus Software, Best Cement In India
Aadhar Card Update Form – Overview:
If you want to make any correction in Aadhaar details then Aadhaar Correction Form should be submitted. You should also use a similar structure for enrollment negotiation. Therefore Pre-Enrolment ID, UID, Biometric Update, Name, Sexual Orientation, Address, Email ID, Versatile Number, Date of Birth, and Age are a part of the subtleties referred to in the structure.
Submit Aadhaar Correction Request Online:
If you wish to make any corrections in your location, you can submit the Aadhaar Correction Form on the web. Despite this, your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar. The methodology for online submission of the structure is referred to below:
- Go to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/login.html.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and enter the specifics of the human test. You can likewise enter your VID numbers and manual human test details.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP received on your enrolled phone number and click on the ‘Login’ snap-on.
- On the following page, you will see the options referenced below:
- Update Address through Address Proof
- Update address via secret code (this is in case you still have an address verification letter)
- So If you select the primary option, the current location will be shown and an option will be given to enter a new location.
- Enter the applicable specifications and snap to ‘Review’.
- You will have the option to change the details or submit them.
- Thereafter, you should transfer a unique checked duplicate of valid verification of address.
- Once the duplicate transfer is done, you will get an Update Request Number (URN). The number can be used to track the status along with the solicitation.
Submit Aadhar Card Update Form Offline:
The procedure for submission of the Aadhaar Correction Form at the Aadhaar Enrollment Center is referred to below:
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center and request the structure. You can also download the Aadhar Correction Form on the authority site of UIDAI.
- Make sure that you communicate the archives first when you visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- Once you submit the structure, the admin will verify the given data. A confirmation will be submitted along with the EID referred to in it. You can use the EID to follow up on the status of the request.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Through Mobile Number:
There is another strategy through which candidates can check the status of their Aadhaar, for example through mobile number. Since mobile is helpful, you can check the status of your Aadhaar whenever and wherever. One can also check Aadhaar card status through a mobile number using SMS and also by dialing the supplementary number from his/her enrolled mobile number.
- It is pre-mandatory to check the status through SMS:
- Enrollment Number (14 Digit) or EID (28 Digit)
- Date and time of enrollment in the confirmation slip or enrollment slip
- listed Aadhar mobile number
Step by Step Instructions to Check UIDAI Aadhar Card Status:
Whenever you have completed the enrollment cycle for another Aadhar card at an Aadhar Seva Kendra, you can check the Aadhar status on the authorization site of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
You should give your Enrollment ID (EID) and date to check your Aadhar card status. The details of the date and EID can be seen on the confirmation slip.
Steps to Check Your Aadhar Card Status:
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.
- Snap-on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Check Aadhaar Status’. The option can be found under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ area.
- Then, enter the EID, date, and manual human test.
- check captcha
- Snap-on ‘Check Status’.
If you have failed to remember or lost your Aadhaar Enrollment ID, you can recover it using your listed cell phone number.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Without Enrollment Number:
In the event that you have failed to remember your Enrollment Number or have lost your Confirmation Slip, you can search for your Enrollment Number and later check your Aadhaar Card Status with your Enrollment Number. Here are the ways to check Aadhaar card status without an enrollment number:
- To recover your enrollment number visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Now, enter important details, for example, your name, email address, mobile number, and security code, to send an OTP to your listed mobile number.
- You have to enter the OTP received and click on the ‘Check OTP’ option.
- After verification, your Enrollment Number/Aadhaar will be sent to your enrolled mobile number and email address.
- By using this enrollment number, the candidate can check the status of Aadhaar.
My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, Aadhar Card Centre, Scholarship Online Form, Actor Yash Phone Number, Digitize India, A To Z Website Review.
FAQ On Aadhar Card Mobile Number Update Online
Can I update my mobile number in Aadhaar online without OTP?
No, you won’t be able to. You are not allowed to update/add mobile numbers online. So If you want to update your mobile number, you have to visit your nearest Permanent Enrollment Center. However, you can always download the update/correction from the UIDAI website.
How can I update my mobile number online?
Visit the Aadhaar Online Update Portal. Now you will see two boxes, the first box is for Aadhar number and the second is for registered phone number. Therefore After filling in the required details you will receive the OTP; Just input the mobile number OTP. Next, just select the box.
How can I change my mobile number on my Aadhar card without the old number?
In case you have lost / not registered a mobile number in Aadhaar, then you have to personally visit the nearest Aadhaar Update Center to update the mobile number. You cannot update your mobile number through post or online.
scholarships.gov.in 2019, Live Location Tracker, BBC Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Online Typing Test, mksy.up.gov.in, My Individual Business.