Link Pan Card To Aadhar. Linking your PAN with Aadhaar has become a mandatory process. This is an important process as it will allow your income tax return to be processed. Linking your PAN with Aadhaar is also necessary if you are doing banking transactions for an amount of Rs 50,000 and above.
The process of linking your PAN with Aadhaar is very simple. We will take a look at some of the steps to link your PAN with Aadhaar.
अपने पैन को आधार से लिंक करना एक अनिवार्य प्रक्रिया बन गई है। यह एक महत्वपूर्ण प्रक्रिया है क्योंकि यह आपके आयकर रिटर्न को संसाधित करने की अनुमति देगा। यदि आप 50,000 रुपये और उससे अधिक की राशि के लिए बैंकिंग लेनदेन कर रहे हैं तो अपने पैन को आधार से जोड़ना भी आवश्यक है।
अपने पैन को आधार से जोड़ने की प्रक्रिया बहुत सरल है। हम आपके पैन को आधार से जोड़ने के कुछ चरणों पर एक नज़र डालेंगे।
Also Read:- Aadhar Card Mobile Number
- 1 Importance of Link Pan Card To Aadhar
- 2 Benefits of Link Pan Card To Aadhar:
- 3 Correction in Aadhar Card for PAN-Aadhaar Linking
- 4 Update your Aadhaar details online
- 5 Deadline for Link Pan Card To Aadhar:
- 6 Link Aadhar with pan card
- 7 Linking of Aadhaar Number and PAN through SMS:
- 8 Linking of Aadhaar Number and PAN through SMS:
- 9 Check Aadhar card link status with pan number
- 10 Advantages of Linking your PAN with Aadhaar:
- 11 FAQ On Link Pan Card To Aadhar
Importance of Link Pan Card To Aadhar
Both PAN cards and Aadhar cards are unique identity cards that serve as proof of identity which is required for registration and verification purposes.
The government has urged all the institutions to link their PAN card with their Aadhar card. This is being done for the following purposes:
Prevent tax evasion: By linking Aadhaar and PAN cards, the government will be able to track taxable transactions of a particular person or entity whose identity and address will be verified by his/her Aadhaar card. This would effectively mean that every taxable transaction or activity would be recorded by the government.
As a result, the government would already have a detailed record of all financial transactions that would attract tax for each entity, making tax evasion a thing of the past.
Multiple PAN Cards: Another reason for linking PAN with Aadhaar is to reduce the incidence of individuals or entities applying for multiple PAN cards in an attempt to defraud the government and avoid paying taxes.
By applying for more than one PAN card, an entity can use one of the cards for a certain set of financial transactions and pay applicable taxes on them. Meanwhile, other PAN cards can be used for accounts or transactions that the entity wants to hide from the Income Tax Department, to avoid paying tax on them.
By linking PAN and Aadhaar cards, the government will be able to link the identity of an entity through its Aadhaar card, and subsequently have details of all financial transactions done through the linked PAN card. If multiple PAN cards are registered in the same name, the government will be able to identify them and take corrective action.
Benefits of Link Pan Card To Aadhar:
Some of the benefits of linking your PAN with Aadhaar are:
- This eliminates the possibility of a person having more than one PAN card.
- Linking Aadhaar with PAN enables the Income Tax Department to carefully detect any tax evasion.
- The process of filing an income return becomes quite easy as the individual is not required to provide any proof of filing his income tax return.
- Linking your Aadhaar with PAN will prevent the latter from getting canceled.
- Linking PAN with Aadhaar will help in getting a brief overview of Aadhaar linked taxes for future reference.
Indias Best Chocholate, Best TV In India, India Clothing Brand, DR Lal Pathlabs Franchise, Best Beer In India, Top FMCG Companies, Watch Brand In India; Dominos Pizza Franchise, Free Antivirus Software, Best Cement In India
Correction in Aadhar Card for PAN-Aadhaar Linking
A common problem faced by most of the people in the process of linking their PAN and Aadhaar is the mismatch of information in the documents. If the important details like name, date of birth, year of birth, etc do not match in both the documents, then you may face problems in the linking process. Also, if the OTP cannot be generated for links, you will not be able to link your documents.
In this regard, the easiest way to update the details is to make changes in Aadhaar to match them. You can update the following information on your Aadhaar card – name, date of birth, address, gender, mobile phone number, and language. However, it should be noted that you can only make changes to your address online if you want. For all other updates, you need to visit the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment or Updation Centre.
Update your Aadhaar details online
You can follow the steps given below to update the address on your Aadhar card. You will need to provide valid address proof or an address verification letter for this purpose.
- Visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) www.uidai.gov.in.
- Navigate to the ‘Update Your Aadhaar’ option under the ‘My Aadhaar’ menu.
- If you wish to make any changes other than your address, you can click on the ‘Update Aadhaar at Enrollment/Update Centre’ option and use the facility to locate the nearest center based on your PIN code.
Also Read:- Aadhar Card Status Check
If you need to make changes to your address, click on the option ‘Update your address in Aadhaar’ and follow the on-screen instructions to update your details. Once verified, your address will be updated and you can get it instantly on your e-Aadhaar.
Deadline for Link Pan Card To Aadhar:
On March 31, the Finance Ministry urged that the deadline for Aadhaar and PAN partner is June 30. Long ago, the deadline for linking Aadhaar with PAN has also reached March 31 due to the COVID-19 Corona release. Attacking on which the PAN card will be removed from the commission. It is accepted that in case of shortage of PAN, it shall be deemed that PAN was not generated or no required space was shown, and every consequence of non-preparation of PAN shall be applicable to the individual. In any case, the PAN will be re-usable once the PAN-Aadhaar is properly linked.
In addition, the public authority is also proposing to impose a fine of 10,000 if the deadline should be an occasion to not be a party.
Link Aadhar with pan card
As demonstrated by the notice of the Income Tax Department, annual examination creation can be e-recorded without linking of Aadhaar and PAN till 5th August. The deadline for interacting PAN with Aadhaar, which has been waived for the first time from 31 August to 31 December and as of 31 March and thereafter till 30 June was extended up to 31 March. In addition, it has reached 31 March.
See that individual appraisal designs can record without communication, expenditure office will not manage benefits till PAN and Aadhaar are related. Individuals can visit the work environment’s Power e-Chronicles site to communicate the two characters; In two cases—ambiguous names in two information bases or in situations where there is a minor discrepancy.
My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, Aadhar Card Centre; Scholarship Online Form, Actor Yash Phone Number, Digitize India, A To Z Website Review.
Linking of Aadhaar Number and PAN through SMS:
At this point, you can link your Aadhaar and PAN through other than SMS. The Income Tax Department has requested residents to link their Aadhaar with their PAN using the SMS-based office. It can be terminated by sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161. Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your chosen number.
Linking of Aadhaar Number and PAN through SMS:
At this point, you can link your Aadhaar and PAN through other than SMS. The Income Tax Department has requested residents to link their Aadhaar with their PAN using an SMS-based office. It can be terminated by sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161. Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your chosen number.
Check Aadhar card link status with pan number
You should follow the steps given below to have a look at the status of linking your Aadhar card with PAN:
- Visit the actual site of the Income Tax Department and go to Aadhar Status or snap the connection at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/aadhaarstatus.
- Enter your Aadhaar and PAN number.
- Click on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’.
- You can actually check the status by linking Aadhar with PAN through SMS Office also. You should send an SMS to 567678 or 56161 in the design below:
UIDPAN <12-digit Aadhaar Number> <10-digit Permanent Account Number>
In the event that your Aadhaar is effectively linked with PAN, you would actually like to see the message that ‘Aadhaar number) is now linked with PAN in the ITD data set. Thank you very much for using our administration’.
Advantages of Linking your PAN with Aadhaar:
Some of the benefits of linking your PAN with Aadhaar are:
- This eliminates the possibility of an individual having more than one PAN card.
- Linking Aadhaar with PAN allows the Income Tax Department to rapidly identify any form of tax avoidance.
- The most common method of documenting salary returns becomes impressively simple as the individual is not expected to provide any proof of the individual filing his/her annual government form.
- Linking your Aadhaar with PAN will avoid missing out on the last option.
- Linking PAN with Aadhaar will help in getting the summary details of one’s assessments covered in Aadhaar for future reference.
FAQ On Link Pan Card To Aadhar
How can I link my Aadhar card with a PAN card?
To link a PAN card with Aadhaar, one has to go to the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department and click on ‘Link Aadhaar Section’. Once done, PAN number, Aadhar number, and name have to be filled in. The IT department will validate the information and linking will be done accordingly.
Can I now link PAN card with Aadhaar online?
To visit the official website of Income Tax, visit www.incometax.gov.in. And Select the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option from the ‘Quick Links’ section on the left side of your computer screen. A new window will appear. So On the new screen fill the slot with your PAN number, Aadhar data, name, and mobile number.
Can I download the PAN card online with the PAN number?
The following steps are involved to download the e-PAN card along with your PAN and date of birth:
- Go to Download e-PAN Protean of Technologies Limited Portal.
- Enter the required details on the form like date of birth, PAN, and captcha code.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and download e-PAN for free.
What is the last date for linking Aadhaar with the PAN card?
For taxpayers who have not been informed about their Aadhaar, their PAN card will remain functional till March 31, 2023. Earlier, the deadline for linking Aadhaar and PAN before it became invalid was March 31, 2022.
How do you get physical PAN after EPAN?
The applicant will fill out the online PAN change request form and submit the form. The same form will be applicable for citizens of India as well as non-citizens. The applicant will initially select the PAN change request along with the applicant’s citizenship, category, and title and then enter the required details and submit the form.
scholarships.gov.in 2019, Live Location Tracker, BBC Full Form; Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Online Typing Test, mksy.up.gov.in, My Individual Business.