E-Aadhar Card Download App: Citizens of India can now download Aadhar Card from the official website of UIDAI without using their registered mobile number. And The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the issuing authority of Aadhaar, has made this announcement to help those who have not registered their number. Earlier, users were required to have registered phone numbers linked with Aadhaar to download it.
Unique Identification Authority of India has introduced the Aadhaar-centric mobile app mAadhaar for Android and iOS devices. On your smartphone, you can use the mAadhaar app to access all your Aadhaar information. The software was created to allow users to keep their Aadhaar information in the form of a soft copy instead of a hard copy at all times.
Your Aadhaar profile, which includes your registered phone number, name, address, gender, photograph, and other details, will be stored in the app once you download the mAadhaar app on your smartphone.
Also Read:- How To Change Address In Aadhar Card
- 1 How to download and install the E-Aadhaar app on your mobile phone?
- 2 Steps to Link Your Aadhaar Number with E-Aadhaar App
- 3 Benefits of using the EAadhaar app
- 4 Important things about the EAadhaar app
- 5 E-Aadhar Card Download App: Features of EAadhaar App
- 6 Download e-Aadhaar Card using Enrollment Number (EID)
- 7 Steps to Download E-Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of Birth
- 8 How to download e Aadhaar from Digi locker account
- 9 Steps to download e-Aadhaar through UMANG App
- 10 How to Print E-Aadhaar Card After Downloading
- 11 E-Aadhar Card Download App: Points to remember
- 12 FAQ On E-Aadhar Card Download App
- 12.1 What is an e-Aadhaar?
- 12.2 Which is the best app to download an Aadhar card?
- 12.3 What is the mAadhaar App?
- 12.4 E-Aadhar Card Download App: Can I download the e-Aadhaar without OTP?
- 12.5 What is the use of the mAadhaar app?
- 12.6 E-Aadhar Card Download App: Are Aadhaar and e-Aadhaar the same?
- 12.7 Is an e-Aadhaar a valid ID proof?
How to download and install the E-Aadhaar app on your mobile phone?
Follow the steps given below to complete the download process:
- The app can be downloaded from Google Play Store or App Store (iOS).
- Search form Aadhaar’.
- Select the mAadhaar UIDAI app and click on the ‘Install’ button to download the app on your smartphone.
- Once the app is downloaded on your device, open it
- The page will display the form ‘Create a password before importing your Aadhaar profile on this mobile.
- Enter a password.
Note: Same procedure has to be followed to download mAadhaar in the App Store of iOS mobile
Steps to Link Your Aadhaar Number with E-Aadhaar App
Once you have downloaded the app, you should link the Aadhaar number with the mobile app to access the Aadhaar details on your mobile phone. Follow the steps given below to complete the linking process:
- Scan your Aadhar card or enter 12 digit Aadhar number.
- Make sure that the mobile number you are entering is the same number that is linked with UIDAI.
- And Once the relevant details are entered, click on ‘Verify’. Do not navigate away from the screen.
- If correct details are provided, you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP to complete the process.
Benefits of using the EAadhaar app
Listed below are some of the benefits of the EAadhaar app:
- Biometric Locking and Unlocking: The mAadhaar app has a unique function that allows you to lock and unlock your biometric information. Your biometric app will be locked until you unlock it the next time you enable the biometric locking method on your app.
- The biggest advantage of having the EAadhaar app is that you do not need to carry a physical card with you.
- The mAadhaar app is quite secure as it has a Time-Based One-Time Password (TOTP) feature instead of the “SMS-based OTP” feature.
- A user can easily use the app to complete eKYC for banks and other financial transactions. In fact, the user can also share the eKYC with any service provider
- With the mAadhaar app, you can share your data with third-party applications via NFC, QR code, barcode, or even email your details.
Important things about the EAadhaar app
- The mAadhaar app can be installed on smartphones that are running Android 5.0 and above. In the case of iOS phones, the app is available for iOS 10 and above.
- The mobile phone having the registered SIM should be used for downloading the app.
- There is no facility to enter your OTP, this is for security reasons.
- And You should not navigate to other apps while you are waiting to receive the OTP.
- A user can access up to five profiles on a mobile phone.
- Users of the EAadhaar app can share demographic information with their service providers by using QR codes.
- Users can use the Aadhaar app on only one device.
E-Aadhar Card Download App: Features of EAadhaar App
Some of the salient features of the EAadhaar app are given below:
- Location of Enrollment Centers
- Aadhaar Services through SMS
- Multiple profiles can be created
- QR codes can be shared
- The profile can be updated
- TOTP. Building of; construction of
- Locking and unlocking biometrics
- Aadhaar Locking
- The status of requests can be checked
- my base
- online services through mobile
Download e-Aadhaar Card using Enrollment Number (EID)
If you have not received your Aadhaar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can still download the updated Aadhaar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID). Follow the steps given below to download the e-Aadhaar card by enrollment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the “Download Aadhaar” option. You should visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar. will be redirected to
- Enter your 28-digit Enrollment ID, and Security Code and click on “Send OTP” to generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify & Download”.
- Now you can download the electronic copy of your Aadhar card.
Steps to Download E-Aadhaar Card by Name and Date of Birth
If you do not remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you can still download your e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these steps to download an Aadhar card:
- Visit the Aadhaar website https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid
- Enter your full name and your registered e-mail id or mobile number and security code
- Click on the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the “Verify OTP” button
- A message will appear on the screen informing you that your Aadhaar number sent to your registered mobile number
- On receiving your Aadhaar Enrollment Number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website
- Enter your 28-digit Enrollment ID, and Security Code and click on “Send OTP”.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify & Download” to download Aadhaar
How to download e Aadhaar from Digi locker account
DigiLocker has collaborated with UIDAI to make it available to the cardholders on linking of DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based platform for issuance, storage, sharing, and verification of documents and certificates in digital form which enables select RO to provide electronic or e-copies in ‘digital lockers’ allotted to citizens. Follow the steps given below to download Aadhaar from your Digilocker account:
- Log in to your Digilocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on the “Sign In” button and enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Verify’ to receive ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify OTP’
- The ‘Continuing Documents’ page appears. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using the ‘Save’ icon
Steps to download e-Aadhaar through UMANG App
To download Aadhaar through UMANG applicants need to follow the simple procedure given below::
- Download and open UMANG App
- Click on “Aadhaar Card” under the All Services tab
- Click on “View Aadhar Card from Digilocker”
- Log in with your Digilocker account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Click on “Verify OTP”
- Now you can download the electronic copy of your Aadhaar by clicking on the download icon
How to Print E-Aadhaar Card After Downloading
You need to enter 8 digit password to open your e-Aadhaar letter. The password consists of the first four letters of your name and your year of birth. So After that downloading your Aadhar card in PDF format from the UIDAI website, you can print your Aadhar card online. Therefore facility to check the status and download the Aadhar card is available online.
अपना ई-आधार पत्र खोलने के लिए आपको 8 अंकों का पासवर्ड दर्ज करना होगा। पासवर्ड में आपके नाम के पहले चार अक्षर और आपके जन्म का वर्ष होता है। यूआईडीएआई की वेबसाइट से अपना आधार कार्ड पीडीएफ फॉर्मेट में डाउनलोड करने के बाद आप अपना आधार कार्ड ऑनलाइन प्रिंट कर सकते हैं। स्टेटस चेक करने और आधार कार्ड डाउनलोड करने की सुविधा ऑनलाइन उपलब्ध है।
E-Aadhar Card Download App: Points to remember
- You cannot download Aadhaar if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication before allowing to download Aadhaar PDF.
- You cannot download an Aadhar card without OTP.
- You can download your e-Aadhaar as many times as you want.
- The downloaded e-Aadhaar can use everywhere in place of your original Aadhar card.
- After downloading Aadhar online, you can get the printout of the Aadhar card by entering the password.
- UIDAI provides the option to download the updated Aadhar card online using various biometric devices which use to capture the biometric data i.e. Aadhar card download by fingerprint software for PC, Aadhar card download by face, etc. to replace the requirement of physical ID and ensure the security of applicants’ data.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card, Scholarship Help, Company Contact Detail.
FAQ On E-Aadhar Card Download App
What is an e-Aadhaar?
E-Aadhaar is a password-protected electronic copy of Aadhaar, which is digitally signing the competent authority of UIDAI and can download from the official website of UIDAI or mobile application.
Which is the best app to download an Aadhar card?
M Aadhar app
Download mAadhaar app. So Unique Identification Authority of India has introduced the Aadhaar-centric mobile app mAadhaar for Android and iOS devices. Therefore on your smartphone, you can use the mAadhaar app to access all your Aadhaar information.
What is the mAadhaar App?
mAadhaar is much more than an Aadhar card in one wallet. By using the mAadhaar app, the resident can avail of the following benefits: Download Aadhaar or retrieve lost or forgotten Aadhaar. View/show Aadhaar in offline mode especially when residents are requir to show their ID proof.
एम आधार एक वॉलेट में आधार कार्ड से कहीं अधिक है। एमआधार ऐप का उपयोग करके, निवासी निम्नलिखित लाभों का लाभ उठा सकता है: आधार डाउनलोड करें या खोए या भूले हुए आधार को पुनः प्राप्त करें। आधार को ऑफलाइन मोड में देखें/दिखाएं, खासकर जब निवासियों को अपना आईडी प्रूफ दिखाना आवश्यक हो।
Also Read:- Link Mobile Number To Aadhar Card
E-Aadhar Card Download App: Can I download the e-Aadhaar without OTP?
First of all, go to the official website of UIDAI and tap on “My Aadhaar”. And now then you have to click on the option ‘Aadhaar Aadhaar Reprint’. After that, you will ask to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
What is the use of the mAadhaar app?
mAadhaar is the official mobile application developed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which provides an interface for Aadhaar number holders to have their demographic information. So Name, date of birth, gender, and address with photo linked with their Aadhar number on the smartphone.
E-Aadhar Card Download App: Are Aadhaar and e-Aadhaar the same?
E-Aadhaar is a password-protected electronic copy of Aadhaar, digitally signed by the competent authority of UIDAI. Whereas the Aadhar card is a physical copy that issues UIDAI to the residents of India after completing the verification process prescribed by the authority.
Is an e-Aadhaar a valid ID proof?
Hence, downloads Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) as a legally valid proof of identity under Section 4(3) of the Aadhaar Act, 2016 along with Regulation 15(1) of the Aadhaar (Enrolment and Update) Regulations, 2016. is read. Therefore A printed version of the Aadhaar letter.