Aadhar Card Update Centre Near Me: In order to enrol for the Aadhar card for yourself or for your family member, you will be required to visit an Aadhar Enrolment Center. Therefore in case your Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email)is not up-to-date in your Aadhar, you can get the same updated by visiting an Aadhar Enrolment Center. But an Aadhar holder’s children( who have turned 15) or others in need of updating Biometrics details – Finger Prints, Iris & photographs are required to visit an Enrollment centre too. So please get valid Address proof documents.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 Aadhar Seva Kendra
- 3 Aadhaar Services are available at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- 4 Online appointment for Aadhaar Services
- 5 Service Process at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- 6 Charges for Aadhaar Services at ASK
- 7 About Aadhar Card Enrollment Centers
- 8 FAQs
- 8.1 Where can I update my Aadhar card?
- 8.2 Can I update my Aadhar card at any Centre?
- 8.3 How can I know my nearest Aadhar Card Center?
- 8.4 Can I get a new Aadhaar card made if I lose my original copy?
- 8.5 What should I do if I do not receive my Aadhaar card copy by the expected delivery date?
- 8.6 Do we get a new Aadhar card after an address change?
- 8.7 Can an Aadhar card be made for children?
- 8.8 What to check at the enrollment centre?
आधार कार्ड अपडेट सेंटर मेरे पास: अपने लिए या अपने परिवार के सदस्य के लिए आधार के लिए नामांकन करने के लिए, आपको आधार नामांकन केंद्र पर जाना होगा। इसलिए यदि आपका जनसांख्यिकी विवरण (नाम, पता, जन्मतिथि, लिंग, मोबाइल नंबर, ईमेल) आपके आधार में अद्यतित नहीं है, तो आप आधार नामांकन केंद्र पर जाकर इसे अपडेट करवा सकते हैं। एक आधार धारक के बच्चे (जो 15 वर्ष के हो गए हैं) या अन्य जिन्हें बायोमेट्रिक्स विवरण अपडेट करने की आवश्यकता है – उंगलियों के निशान, आईरिस और तस्वीरों को भी एक नामांकन केंद्र पर जाने की आवश्यकता है। तो कृपया वैध पता प्रमाण दस्तावेज प्राप्त करें।
Aadhar Seva Kendra
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has set up exclusive ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ or ASK as a single stop destination for all Aadhaar services for the residents. The ASK will offer dedicated Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents in a state-of-the-art environment.
In the first phase of the Aadhaar Seva Kendra project, UIDAI plans to set up 114 Aadhaar Seva Kendra across 53 cities in India. These include dedicated centres in all metro cities, all state capitals and Union Territories. The ASK will run along with over 35,000 Aadhaar Kendra already being run by banks, post offices, BSNL and state governments.
Aadhaar Services are available at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
Aadhaar Seva Kendra offers a comfortable air-conditioned environment to residents. All ASK are wheelchair friendly and have special provisions to service the elderly or specially-abled. ASK are open all 7 days of the week from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (IST).
Residents can visit any convenient Aadhaar Seva Kendra for the following services:
- Aadhaar Enrolment
- Update of any Demographic Information in their Aadhaar – Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile number or Email Id
- Update of Biometric data in their Aadhaar – Photo, Fingerprints and Iris Scans
Download & Print Aadhaar
These services are available for any resident of India (including NRIs) at any Aadhaar Seva Kendra across the country.
NSP Last Date 2021-22, Trace Mobile Phone Number, Full Form of ATM, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Test Portal, Aadhar Download Online, My Individual Business, Gorgeous Meaning in Hindi.
Online appointment for Aadhaar Services
Along with the Aadhaar Seva Kendra project, UIDAI launched the online appointment booking facility for residents. All UIDAI-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra follow the online appointment system where any resident can book an appointment for Aadhaar enrolment or update at any convenient ASK.
So any resident can book an appointment for themselves or a family member from https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx. This is free of cost service where a resident does not require Aadhaar registered mobile number. However, one resident can book a maximum of 4 appointments in a month.
Other Aadhaar Kendras available in Banks, Post offices, State Government offices and BSNL Centres are also being on-boarded into the Online Appointment System.
Service Process at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
As per the defined model per city, the Aadhaar Seva Kendra has 4/8/16 operator stations with the capacity to handle up to 250/500/1000 service requests per day.
- The ASK follows an online Appointment Management System (AMS) for residents who choose to book their appointment prior to visiting the ASK and an automated Token Management System (TMS) for the walk-in residents at the ASK. The last token for the day is given at 5:30 pm every day
- Each Aadhaar Seva Kendra has an Operations Manager and a Centre Manager. In case, any resident has any grievance, they can contact either of these. Further, residents can also reach UIDAI Help Centre at 1947 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Bangalore Mart, Large Scale Industries, E-Aadhar Card Download App, Scholarship.gov.in, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Contact, Digitize India, Stockx.com, List of 2018 Hollywood Adventure Films, Aahar Jharkhand.
Charges for Aadhaar Services at ASK
UIDAI has defined the charges to be paid by any resident wishing to avail of Aadhaar Services at any Aadhaar Seva Kendra of their choice. These are:
- Aadhaar Enrolment: FREE
- Mandatory Biometric update for kids (at age 5 and 15 years): FREE
- Any Biometric update with or without Demographic Update: Rs 100 Only Demographic update by residents: Rs. 50
- Download Aadhaar & Coloured Print: Rs. 30
- Update of more than one field on a single instance will be considered as one update
These charges are inclusive of any applicable taxes. The residents can make the payment at the ‘Cash Counter’ available at the ASK or make an online payment (to be launched soon) at the time of booking an online appointment from the UIDAI website.
Also Read: Aadhar Card and PAN Card Link
About Aadhar Card Enrollment Centers
The Aadhaar Enrollment centres are those centres which are given the responsibility of enrolling all the resident Indians for Aadhaar by collecting demographic and biometric details in confirmation with the guidelines laid down by the UIDAI. So the Aadhaar card enrollment centres are operated by enrollment agencies which are engaged with registrars. Both permanent and temporary enrollment centres are spread across the length and breadth of the country.
Where can I update my Aadhar card?
You can update your Address online in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). For other details updates such as Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) as well as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph) in Aadhaar you will have to visit Permanent Enrolment Center.
Can I update my Aadhar card at any Centre?
Residents can visit any convenient Aadhaar Seva Kendra for the following services: Aadhaar Enrolment. Update of any Demographic Information in their Aadhaar – Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile number or Email Id. Update of Biometric data in their Aadhaar – Photo, Fingerprints and Iris Scans.
How can I know my nearest Aadhar Card Center?
Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to find the nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre:
- Visit the UIDAI official website, uidai.gov.in
- On the home page tap on My Aadhaar.
- A drop from the menu will appear on the screen.
- Now, under Get Aadhaar click on Locate an Enrolment Center.
- On the new screen you will get three options:
- State: If you select the state option, then you need to enter relevant details such as state, district, sub-district, village/town/city etc.
- Postal (PIN) Code: If you select the Postal (PIN) code option then you need to enter 6 digits Postal code.
- Search Box: If you select the Search Box option, then you need to enter the locality name, city, and district.
Can I get a new Aadhaar card made if I lose my original copy?
Yes, you can apply for a new Aadhaar card through Aadhaar card agents in Jamtara after completing a few formalities.
What should I do if I do not receive my Aadhaar card copy by the expected delivery date?
Usually, the authorities post the card to be delivered at your home address by the expected delivery date however, if you do not receive it on time then raise a complaint with the Aadhaar card agent in question or connect with AadhaarSeva Kendra in the vicinity.
Also Read: Udyog Aadhar Card
Do we get a new Aadhar card after an address change?
Once your request has been updated, the UIDAI will process your request and a new Aadhaar card will be sent to your new address. So the process of updating the address can take up to 90 days.
Can an Aadhar card be made for children?
Yes, every Indian citizen from children to senior citizens should hold an Aadhaar card as one of the proofs of citizenship.
What to check at the enrollment centre?
Locate the Aadhar card centre near you and visit the centre along with the Aadhar enrollment form supported by necessary documents.
At the enrollment centre, one should correctly fill in all the personal details in the enrollment form. Individuals’ photos, fingerprints (all ten fingers of both the hands) and iris; scans will be taken as a part of the enrollment process. One can review the details one has provided and make necessary corrections if any during the enrollment itself to avoid discrepancies. You will be receiving an acknowledgement slip with an enrollment number and other related details; which will be captured during the enrollment process. Therefore any kind of correction in the enrollment data; if any can be done within a time span of 96 hours of enrollment; by visiting the enrollment centre along with the acknowledgement slip.