Aadhar Card Update Center: Aadhaar is a 12-digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. The number serves as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India. The Aadhaar system provides single-source offline/online identity verification across the country for the residents. Once residents enrol, they can use their Aadhaar number to authenticate and establish their identity multiple times using electronic means or through offline verification, as the case may be. aadhar card update centre near me
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 UIDAI
- 3 Aadhaar Services are available at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- 4 Online appointment for Aadhaar Services
- 5 Service Process at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- 6 The process to update details in Aadhar
- 7 How to Locate an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre? Aadhar Card Update Center
- 8 Users can search for Aadhaar enrolment centres in their area by using any of the three methods given below:
- 9 FAQs on Aadhar Card Update Center
आधार भारत सरकार की ओर से भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण द्वारा जारी 12 अंकों की व्यक्तिगत पहचान संख्या है। संख्या भारत में कहीं भी पहचान और पते के प्रमाण के रूप में कार्य करती है। आधार प्रणाली निवासियों के लिए पूरे देश में एकल-स्रोत ऑफ़लाइन/ऑनलाइन पहचान सत्यापन प्रदान करती है। एक बार निवासियों का नामांकन हो जाने पर, वे इलेक्ट्रॉनिक माध्यमों का उपयोग करके या ऑफ़लाइन सत्यापन के माध्यम से, जैसा भी मामला हो, कई बार अपनी पहचान प्रमाणित करने और स्थापित करने के लिए अपने आधार नंबर का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। aadhar card update center in indore
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has set up exclusive ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ or ASK as a single-stop destination for all Aadhaar services for the residents. The ASK will offer dedicated Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents in a state-of-the-art environment.
In the first phase of the Aadhaar Seva Kendra project, UIDAI plans to set up 114 Aadhaar Seva Kendra across 53 cities in India. These include dedicated centres in all metro cities, all state capitals and Union Territories. The ASK will run along with over 35,000 Aadhaar Kendra already being run by banks, post offices, BSNL and state governments.
Aadhaar Services are available at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
Aadhaar Seva Kendra offers a comfortable air-conditioned environment to residents. All ASK are wheelchair friendly and have special provisions to service the elderly or specially-abled. ASK are open all 7 days of the week from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (IST).
Residents can visit any convenient Aadhaar Seva Kendra for the following services:
- Update of any Demographic Information in their Aadhaar – Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile number or Email Id
- Update of Biometric data in their Aadhaar – Photo, Fingerprints and Iris Scans
- Download & Print Aadhaar
- These services are available for any resident of India (including NRIs) at any Aadhaar Seva Kendra across the country.
Online appointment for Aadhaar Services
- Along with the Aadhaar Seva Kendra project, UIDAI launched the online appointment booking facility for residents. All UIDAI-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra follow the online appointment system where any resident can book an appointment for Aadhaar enrolment or update at any convenient ASK.
- Any resident can book an appointment for themselves or a family member from https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx. This is a free-of-cost service where a resident does not require Aadhaar registered mobile number. However, one resident can book a maximum of 4 appointments in a month.
- Other Aadhaar Kendras available in Banks, Post offices, State Government offices and BSNL Centres is also being on-boarded into the Online Appointment System.
Service Process at Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- As per the defined model per city, the Aadhaar Seva Kendra has 4/8/16 operator stations with the capacity to handle up to 250/500/1000 service requests per day.
- The ASK follows an online Appointment Management System (AMS) for residents who choose to book their appointment prior to visiting the ASK and an automated Token Management System (TMS) for the walk-in residents at the ASK. The last token for the day is given at 5:30 pm every day
The process to update details in Aadhar
Each Aadhaar Seva Kendra has an Operations Manager and a Centre Manager. In case, any resident has any grievance, they can contact either of these. Further, residents can also reach UIDAI Help Centre at 1947 or write to email@example.com.
Charges for Aadhaar Services at ASK
- UIDAI has defined the charges to be paid by any resident wishing to avail of Aadhaar Services at any Aadhaar Seva Kendra of their choice. These are:
- Aadhaar Enrolment: FREE
- Mandatory Biometric update for kids (at age 5 and 15 years): FREE
- Any Biometric update with or without Demographic Update: Rs 100 Only Demographic update by residents: Rs. 50
- Download Aadhaar & Coloured Print: Rs. 30
Update of more than one field on a single instance will be considered as one update
These charges are inclusive of any applicable taxes. The residents can make the payment at the ‘Cash Counter’ available at the ASK or make an online payment (to be launched soon) at the time of booking an online appointment from the UIDAI website.
How to Locate an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre? Aadhar Card Update Center
UIDAI has made it very simple for Indian residents to apply for Aadhaar cards. Find a nearby Aadhaar centre. Residents can search for an enrolment centre in their city and visit there to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
Steps to locate Aadhaar Enrolment Centres are mentioned below:
- Visit UIDAI’s website
- Click on “Locate an Enrolment Center”
- Select State/Pin Code/Search Box option
- Enter your details such as District/Sub District/Village/Town etc.
- If you want to Search only for permanent centres, select the check box option.
- Enter the verification code and press the “Locate a Centre” button
- Relevant Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres are displayed on the screen.
Using the UIDAI portal, one can book online appointments for UID enrolment.
Note: When you visit the enrolment centre to apply for the Aadhaar card, do not forget to carry all the required documents such as address proof, id proof and etc
Users can search for Aadhaar enrolment centres in their area by using any of the three methods given below:
Locate Aadhaar Enrolment Centre based on States
- Users can locate a nearby Aadhaar card enrolment centre by selecting the State option. The user has to select the state he resides in using the drop-down list.
- He then has to select the district and sub-district after which he has to select his locality, village, town or city from the drop-down list. There is also an option through which only permanent centres would be displayed on the screen. The user has to enter the verification code and click on the search button.
- Search results are displayed on the screen along with relevant details such as the registrar’s name, agency’s name, centre’s address, contact person, mobile number, last update date, centre type (permanent, temporary or camp), total enrolment in the last 30 days and the location of the centre on Google maps. aadhar card updation center near me
Locate Aadhaar Enrolment Centre based on the Postal (PIN) Code
- Users can also find the location of enrolment centres with the help of their locality’s pin code.
- The user has to enter his pin code and enter the verification number displayed on the screen.
- After clicking on the submit button, results are displayed on the screen with all the data related to enrolment centres in the region.
- You can note down the details and contact them to either get your Aadhaar details updated or enrol for Aadhaar if you have not enrolled for it yet.
Locate Aadhaar Enrolment Centre using the Search Box
- If the user is not sure about the pin code or the exact address, he can use the search box feature to find an enrolment centre.
- The user can enter the locality name, city, district or any other detail that he can remember.
- He then has to enter the verification code and click the submit button.
- Results with relevant details will be shown. The user can find the enrolment centre in his area quite easily even if he does not know the exact details of the location.
FAQs on Aadhar Card Update Center
Can I update my Aadhar card at any Centre?
Yes. You may visit any UIDAI-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra to download your Aadhaar and get a printout. At ASK you would be required to provide your Aadhaar number. This service is also available at Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in Banks, Post Offices, BSNL, and Central or State Government offices.
Which bank provides Aadhar card updates?
ICICI Bank has started the Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation activity through its designated branches across India. Please click here to know the list of branches. Residents can visit these branches for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation.
Is an appointment needed for an Aadhar update?
All UIDAI-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra follow the online appointment system where any resident can book an appointment for Aadhaar enrolment or update at any convenient ASK. Any resident can book an appointment for themselves or a family member from https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx.
Do banks do aadhar updates?
Aadhaar services are also available at over 35,000 banks, post offices, BSNL centres and state government offices. These centres offer Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents along with their usual customer services. These are also Aadhaar Seva Kendra in the service sense.
आधार सेवाएं 35,000 से अधिक बैंकों, डाकघरों, बीएसएनएल केंद्रों और राज्य सरकार के कार्यालयों में भी उपलब्ध हैं। ये केंद्र निवासियों को उनकी सामान्य ग्राहक सेवाओं के साथ आधार नामांकन और अद्यतन सेवाएं प्रदान करते हैं। सेवा के लिहाज से ये भी आधार सेवा केंद्र हैं। aadhar card mobile number update center near me