You can undoubtedly figure out your PAN data on the web. The Income Tax Department has made PAN data accessible on its site. Any PAN holder can figure out their PAN card number on the e-Filing site. You can likewise figure out the location recorded under your PAN number. The steps are fast and simple. Here we discuss how to know your PAN Card Status By Aadhar Number.
आप निस्संदेह वेब पर अपने पैन डेटा का पता लगा सकते हैं। आयकर विभाग ने पैन डेटा को अपनी साइट पर उपलब्ध करा दिया है। कोई भी पैन धारक ई-फाइलिंग साइट पर अपना पैन कार्ड नंबर पता कर सकता है। आप अपने पैन नंबर के तहत दर्ज लोकेशन का भी पता लगा सकते हैं। कदम तेज और सरल हैं। यहां हम चर्चा करते हैं कि आधार नंबर द्वारा अपने पैन कार्ड की स्थिति कैसे जानें।
Know Your Pan Card Details:
In the event that you want to figure out different subtleties of your PAN card, you can do as such through a somewhat longer interaction. The subtleties of your PAN including your location is accessible to a large number of you register on the Income Tax Department e-Filing site. Follow the interaction underneath:
Also Read: uidai.gov.in
- Visit the Income Tax Department’s e-Filing site
- Click on ‘Register Yourself’
- Select your client type as pertinent and click on “Proceed”.
- Provide your essential subtleties.
- Fill up the Registration Form and snap on “Submit”.
- An OTP will be shipped off the email address and the phone number is given by you.
- Enter the OTP and complete the enlistment interaction.
- Log in to your record on the e-Filing site.
- Select “Profile Settings”
- Select “My profile”.
The accompanying subtleties will be shown under “Container subtleties”:
- PAN number
- Name of Assessee
- Date of Birth
- Address of Assessee
You can likewise see your location and contact subtleties in discrete tabs.
- Realize your PAN Number by Name and DOB
- In the event that you don’t have the foggiest idea about your PAN card number, you can figure out this data on the e-documenting site. You really want to give your name and date of birth.
To realize your PAN subtleties by name and date of birth, follow this steps
- Log on to the e-Filing site.
- Click on “Know Your PAN”.
- Provide the accompanying subtleties:
- Date of Birth or Date of consolidation in DD/MM/YYYY design
- Family name, centre name and first name.
- Enter the Captcha Code that is shown onscreen and tap on submit
*Kindly note that the ‘Know Your PAN’ area is at this point not accessible on the e-recording site and the above advances are not substantial any longer.
The outcomes that will be shown will incorporate the accompanying:
- Your PAN Card number
- First Name
- Your Middle Name
- Your Surname
- Comments. This segment will state whether your card is dynamic, inert or in some other status.
Realize your PAN Card Number by Email:
You can know the subtleties of your PAN by utilizing the Email office. You should send an email to either firstname.lastname@example.org, which is the authority email ids of NSDL (Now Protean eGov Technologies Limited) or to email@example.com which is the authority email ID of UTIITSL.
Realize your PAN Card Number by Mobile App:
You can utilize the Indian PAN Card versatile application to know the subtleties of your application. You should follow the means given underneath:
- Download the PAN Card portable application on your telephone.
- Open the application and snap-on ‘Realize your PAN subtleties’ situated at the lower part of the landing page.
- Enter the vital subtleties including your versatile number.
- You will then, at that point, get a One Time Password (OTP) on your versatile number. Enter the OTP given in the container. Click on Submit’.
- You will actually want to see the subtleties of your PAN Card including your PAN Card number.
Realize your Pan Card Issue Date:
While the date of issue of the PAN card isn’t required or required for any check cycle, it is critical to know where precisely the PAN issue date is on the PAN card. The PAN issue date is put upward on the right base portion of the PAN card. The dates are not isolated.
For instance, on the off chance that the date issue is 3/07/2017 – the date of issue will be put upward as 03072017.
Know your PAN by complementary number:
You can know the subtleties of your PAN Card by approaching a complementary number. The help is liberated from cost and is accessible 24×7.
To know the subtleties of your PAN, you approach the Income Tax complementary number 18001801961 or on the Protean eGov Technologies Limited complementary number 1800 222 990.
How to know your PAN Status?
You can check the situation with your PAN by following the means given underneath:
- Click on the connection https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward.
- Give your application coupon number.
- In the event that you don’t recall your application coupon number, you can give your 10-digits PAN Number.
- Enter either consolidation, understanding, or date of birth.
- Enter the manual human test code given to check the situation with your PAN Card.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. You will actually want to really look at your Pan status.
Know your PAN Status without Acknowledgment Number:
- Visit the Protean eGov Technologies Limited site.
- Under the ‘Application Type’ area pick ‘Container New/Change Request’.
- Enter your last name, first name, centre name, and date of birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’. You will actually want to really look at the status.
Realize your PAN Card Status with the assistance of Date of Birth and Name:
- Visit the Income Tax E-recording official site.
- Under ‘Fast Links’, select ‘Check Your PAN Details’.
- Enter subtleties like your name, date of birth, and PAN Number.
- Select status as appropriate.
- Enter the manual human test code.
- Select the ‘Submit’ button.
- Another page will seem where it will referenced that your PAN is dynamic and the subtleties are coordinating with the PAN data set.
- Check the status of your PAN Card Application through SMS administration
- You can check the situation with your PAN Card Application 3 days after the accommodation of the PAN Card application structure.
- You can check the status by sending an SMS ‘NSDLPAN <15-digit affirmation number>’ to 57575.
Step by step instructions to follow the situation with your PAN through call:
You can follow the situation with your PAN through a call by following the means given underneath:
- Dial 020-27218080.
- Enter the 15-digit Acknowledgment Number.
- You will actually want to know the situation with your PAN.
Actually look at the Status of PAN Card Application through Aadhaar Number:
- Click on the connection https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/ePANStatus.html?lang=eng.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Enter the manual human test code displayed in the case.
- Whenever you have entered the manual human test code, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will actually want to see the situation with your PAN Card application.
Steps to actually look at the Status of PAN Card Transaction:
You can check the situation with PAN Card exchange by following the means given underneath:
- Visit the Protean eGov Technologies Limited official site.
- Click ‘On target PAN Status’.
- Under the ‘Application Type,’ segment pick ‘Dish New/Change Request’.
- Enter the 15-digit affirmation number.
- Enter the manual human test code given in the case.
- Click on the ‘Submit Button’.
- You will actually want to check the situation with your PAN card exchange.
FAQ’s on PAN Card Status By Aadhar Number:
Is it vital for me to give the date of issuance of my PAN Card for confirmation?
The date of issue of your PAN card isn’t needed for any of the check cycles, be that as it may, you want to know where your PAN issue date is on the card. The issue date of your PAN card will be found upward on the right lower part of the card.
Would I be able to download my PAN Card?
Indeed, you can download a delicate cop, for example, an e-PAN card by means of the Protean eGov Technologies Limited entrance. Alongside your Acknowledgment number and date of birth, you can visit the Protean eGov Technologies Limited gateway and download the card.
Also Read: UIDAI Status Check Online
Would I be able to get my PAN card within 3 days?
After you present the application structure for the PAN Card, it will take around 15-20 working days for your card to give. In any case, you can continuously get the PAN card in 2-3 days.
Do I have to have an Aadhaar card to get a PAN card?
Presently, it is compulsory to connect your Aadhaar to your PAN for documenting Income Tax returns. You should submit confirmation for the date of birth when you apply for a PAN card and the Aadhaar card liked.
Is a PAN card without a mark legitimate?
At the point when you apply for a PAN card, you should carefully sign it. The card won’t be legitimate until it has been truly marked.