Aadhar Card Search By Name: Aadhar card is considered as the main eligible for Indians according to the Government of India. It contains many important subtleties such as fingerprints, iris subtleties, and other data. It said that Aadhaar is soon going to be the reason for most of your business and official exchanges. However, Aadhaar is currently indispensable for a long time. Today, any enrollment like opening a ledger, recording an annual expenditure form, applying for PAN, getting another mobile number, exchanging international IDs, and so on. One can apply for Aadhar Card in places, Banks, and Mail Depots. This article will give you a diagram to check the Aadhar card status by name.
आधार कार्ड को भारत सरकार के अनुसार भारतीयों के लिए मुख्य पात्र माना जाता है। इसमें कई महत्वपूर्ण सूक्ष्मताएं शामिल हैं जैसे उंगलियों के निशान, आईरिस सूक्ष्मताएं और अन्य डेटा। इसने कहा कि आधार जल्द ही आपके अधिकांश व्यवसाय और आधिकारिक आदान-प्रदान का कारण बनने जा रहा है। हालांकि, आधार वर्तमान में लंबे समय से अपरिहार्य है। आज, कोई भी नामांकन जैसे खाता खोलना, वार्षिक व्यय फॉर्म रिकॉर्ड करना, पैन के लिए आवेदन करना, दूसरा मोबाइल नंबर प्राप्त करना, अंतर्राष्ट्रीय आईडी का आदान-प्रदान करना आदि। आधार कार्ड के लिए जगह, बैंक और मेल डिपो में आवेदन कर सकते हैं। यह लेख आपको नाम से आधार कार्ड की स्थिति की जांच करने के लिए एक आरेख देगा।
How to check your UIDAI Govt in Aadhar card status?
UIDAI has made it extremely beneficial for Indian citizens by offering presentations on web systems. One can choose options as and when required such as finding enrollment focus, refreshing Aadhaar, or checking their UIDAI Sarkari Aadhaar status on the web. So the whole cycle is uncluttered and easy to understand. In any case, if anyone wants to know the status of your Aadhar card on the web, they can sign at resident.uidai.gov.in/Registration Status and UIDAI Govt. So can check the status of your Aadhar card.
Also Read:- Aadhar Card Appointment Online
UIDAI ने वेब सिस्टम पर प्रेजेंटेशन देकर इसे भारतीय नागरिकों के लिए बेहद फायदेमंद बना दिया है। आवश्यकता पड़ने पर कोई भी विकल्प चुन सकता है जैसे नामांकन फोकस ढूंढना, आधार को रीफ्रेश करना, या वेब पर यूआईडीएआई सरकार आधार स्थिति की जांच करना। तो पूरा चक्र अव्यवस्थित और समझने में आसान है। किसी भी स्थिति में, यदि कोई वेब पर आपके आधार कार्ड की स्थिति जानना चाहता है, तो वे निवासी.uidai.gov.in/Registration Status और UIDAI government पर हस्ताक्षर कर सकते हैं। तो अपने आधार कार्ड की स्थिति की जांच कर सकते हैं।
How to Check Aadhar Card search by Name?
To check the Aadhar card status, one can follow the means given below:
- Visit the authority site of UIDAI or snap-on connection www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx
- Select Retrieve Lost UID/EID or snap-on resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uidai
- You can type your name, email address, Mobile number, and security code and snap-on send OTP.
- OTP will send on your cell phone, you can check the equivalent and enter the OTP in the crate given on the right-hand side.
- Post which you can check your status.
Aadhar Card Search by Name and Father’s Name:
Aadhar Card has now become the key to various reports like PAN Card, Identity Card, Passport, Driving License, Financial Balance, and many more. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) works under NITI Aayog. Aadhar card has an authorization site where all the subtleties of equivalent can be found and that site is also constrained by the Unique Identification Authority of India. You can actually have a look at the www.uidai.gov.in site.
Head of Family (HOF) based application:
Under this nomination negotiation, the head of the household (with valid Aadhaar) can submit records showing his/her relationship with the candidate. If this data checks effectively, then the candidate’s enrollment preparation will take place.
Introducer Based Application:
For situations where the petitioner does not have an accurate ID verification or address sheet, an introducer supported by the registrar can work with the enrollment cycle. So You can contact Preliminary through Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
Check Aadhaar Application Online Status Actually:
The candidates willing to check the status with their Aadhaar application can do so through the authority UIDAI site. You may need to remember your enrollment number, which can be found on the confirmation slip after you submit your application.
If you have lost your Aadhar Card Enrollment ID and do not know your Aadhar Number, you can get Aadhar Card by following the steps given below:
- https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid. go to
- Select the appropriate option, “Aadhaar Number (UID)” or “Enrollment Number (EID)” under “You wish to receive you’re lost:”:
- write your full name
- Enter your email address
- Enter your registered mobile number
- And the displayed security code and click on the “Get OTP” button
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- In the box below, enter the OTP received on your mobile and/or email address
- Click on “Verify OTP”
- Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your Aadhar card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in step 2 above
- Now go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Under “I have:”, select the appropriate option, “Enrollment ID” or “Aadhaar”.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number or Enrollment ID, Full Name, Pin Code, Security Text, and Mobile Number
- Click on “Get OTP”
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile in the box “Enter OTP” and click on “Validate & Download”.
- Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhaar card. Enter your PIN-code as the password when you open the PDF document
- Now you have your e-Aadhaar card, which you can take a printout of.
Aadhar Card Search By Name: Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status Through Mobile Number:
There is another strategy through which candidates can check the status of their Aadhaar, for example through mobile number. Since mobile is helpful, you can check the status of your Aadhaar whenever and wherever. One can also check the status of an Aadhar card through a mobile number using SMS and by dialing the supplementary number from his/her enrolled mobile number.
- To check the status through SMS it is pre-mandatory to:
- Enrollment Number (14 Digit) or EID (28 Digit)
- Date and time of enrollment in the confirmation slip or enrollment slip
- listed Aadhar mobile number
Note: Aadhar card status cannot be found without the subtleties mentioned earlier. Also, if you have lost your Aadhar card enrollment slip and details, the UIDAI webpage provides you an option to search the enrollment details on their site.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Card Status by Enrollment Number:
You can check AADHAAR card status online such as Disconnected, or one can call AADHAAR card status inquiry telephone number 1947 to see if his/her Aadhaar has been generated or not. Anyway, once the enrollment is done, candidates can follow these means to check the status of Aadhaar with the Enrollment Number.
- www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx. go to
- Snap-on Check Aadhaar Status resident.uidai.gov.in/Registration Status
- Enter your Enrollment ID and date and time
- enter security code
- Snap-on Check Status Post this, you will get your Aadhaar Age Status. You can download an e-Aadhaar and take a printout of it as and when it is generat.
How to enroll for Aadhaar?
The application cycle for Aadhaar can generate using any of the listed Aadhaar Enrollment Centres/Permanent Enrollment Centres. On the UIDAI site, you can track the complete list of existing Aadhaar Enrollment Centres.
With the ultimate goal of working on the enrollment cycle, UIDAI has also approved over 10,000 mailing stations and bank offices to be known as Permanent Enrollment Centres. Therefore To end the enrollment cycle, candidates must take the three essential steps mentioned below:
- Locate the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Focus.
- Fill out the application structure and request the original document.
- Get complete biometrics and validation.
UIDAI has provided the following techniques for enrollment for those candidates who do not have original records:
Check Mobile Number or Email Listed with Aadhaar:
When applying for an Aadhaar card, it is prudent to include an email address and versatile number, as this makes it easier to refresh the administration. So As an applicant, you can get the latest updates about the new elements or data required for your Aadhaar even remotely. So follow the above steps to check your Aadhar mobile number or e-mail address.
Recover Your Aadhaar Number:
UIDAI simplifies technology for health benefits whether you fail to remember your Aadhaar passport or have damaged it. You can download your Aadhaar Passport, VID, or EID electronically by following the steps entered below.
Note that getting Aadhaar data allows you to enter a portable number.
FAQ’S On Aadhar Card Search By Name
How can I find my Aadhar card by name?
- How to check Aadhar card status by name?
- Visit the official website of UIDAI or click on the link www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx.
- Select Find Lost UID/EID or click on resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uidai.
- And You can type your name, email address, mobile number, and security code and click on send OTP.
Can I check my Aadhar card online without a mobile number?
Citizens of India can now download Aadhar Card from the official website of UIDAI without using their registered mobile number. So The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the issuing authority of Aadhaar, has made this announcement to help those who have not registered their number.
Aadhar Card Search By Name: Can I download the Aadhar card by name?
Download Aadhar card by name and date of birth
If you do not have your Aadhaar number or Enrollment ID (EID), you can still get your e-Aadhaar card from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) website using your personal details like name and date of birth.
Aadhar Card Search By Name: How can I download my Aadhar card without an enrollment number?
Yes, if your mobile number is registered in Aadhaar, you can obtain your Enrollment Number (EID) or Aadhaar (UID) by clicking on the “Retrieve Lost UID/EID” tab under the section Aadhaar Enrollment on the uidai.gov.in website or https://www.uidai.gov.in can do. ://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uidai.
How can I download my Aadhar card online?
Yes, once your Aadhaar is general, you can always download the e-Aadhaar letter by clicking “Download Aadhaar” under the Aadhaar Enrollment section on the uidai.gov.in website. Therefore UIDAI asks the resident to verify the addresses (from multiple address proof) to which he wants to deliver his Aadhaar letter.