The Aadhar Card contains data like your name, address, telephone number, sex, and date of birth. If you wish to correct the Aadhaar Card Online, you can do such by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Center or on the authority site of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). For more information read the full article Aadhar Card Correction Online.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online?
You can refresh your name, date of birth, address, and sexual orientation subtleties on the web. Nonetheless, your versatile number should connect to the Aadhaar to roll out the improvements.
The methodology to refresh the name, address, sexual orientation, and date of birth subtleties online reference beneath:
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- Click on ‘Continue to Update Aadhaar’.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and manual human test.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that ship off your enrolled versatile number.
- Next, select ‘Update Demographics Data’.
- Select the significant choices on the following page and snap-on ‘Continue’.
- The progressions can make on the following page. Transfer the significant record straightaway.
- Next, you should audit the subtleties that have entered.
- Next, present the changing demand. You can utilize the Update Request Number (URN) to follow the situation with the location change.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details by Visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Center?
The methodology to change any Aadhaar subtleties disconnected referenced beneath:
- You should fill the application rectification structure by mentioning one at the closest Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- When the records have been joined, present the application structure to refresh the changes.
- An expense should paid to change the location on the Aadhaar Card.
What are the Details that can be Changed in the Aadhaar Card Online?
Presently, you can refresh the location, name, sexual orientation, and date of birth subtleties on the web. Notwithstanding, your portable number should be connected with your Aadhaar to roll out the improvements on the web. You should visit an Aadhaar enrolment focus to roll out some other improvements to the Aadhaar Card.
How to Update Address in Aadhaar without Document Proof?
The UIDAI has dispatched an office where you can refresh the location subtleties on the Aadhaar without giving location confirmation. You should utilize the ‘Solicitation for Aadhaar Validation Letter’ to finish the method. Therefore four stages that are engaged with the cycle are referenced beneath:
Stage 1 – Resident Initiates Request
- As an occupant, you should sign in by giving the Aadhaar subtleties.
- Therefore Verifier Aadhaar subtleties should be entered.
- An SRN will be sent.
Stage 2 – Address Verifier Consents
- Snap-on the connection that is shipped off the enrolled portable number.
- Sign in with the Aadhaar subtleties.
- Give assent.
Stage 3 – Address Verifier Consents
- A Verifier Consent is shipped off the enrolled versatile number.
- Login by giving the SRN.
- Review the location subtleties.
- Change the language if necessary.
- Present the solicitation.
Stage 4 – User Secret Code to Complete
- A post will be sent with a letter and the Secret Code.
- Login to the location update entrance.
- So change the location with the assistance of the Secret Code.
- Really take a look at the address and submit.
- A URN will be given to actually take a look at the situation with the solicitation.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card?
The method to change your versatile number on the Aadhaar is referenced beneath:
- Visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Present the filled application structure. Guarantee that the right versatile number reference on the structure.
- No archives should submitted to refresh the mobile number.
- Therefore solicitation for the update will enrol.
- So an affirmation slip will be given.
Archives Required for Updating or Correcting Aadhaar Card Information:
To think about the rundown of supporting archives needed for refreshing or revising subtleties on your Aadhaar Card.
Significant Points to Remember While Updating Aadhaar:
Things that you should bear in mind while refreshing your Aadhaar reference beneath:
- Guarantee that the information you enter is exact.
- Guarantee the spellings are for the most part right.
- Therefore information that you give should upheld by narrative proof.
- So try not to lose the affirmation receipt.
- Note down your URN for following the situation with the update.
Justifications for why Update Request might get Rejected:
A portion of the justifications for why your Aadhaar update solicitation may dismiss are reference beneath:
- The right technique not followed.
- Therefore important records not submitted.
- Mistaken data given.
FAQ’s on Aadhar Card Correction Online:
I need to change the portable number enlisted with Aadhaar. Should it be possible on the web?
Your portable number can’t refresh on the web, and so you should visit a Permanent Enrolment Center.
Will the Aadhaar number I have change after any information update?
No, the Aadhaar number will continue as before after the data update.
Do I need to carry the first records to the Permanent Enrolment Center for refreshing?
Indeed, you should bring the first supporting records. Be that as it may, they will examine and get back to you.
What amount of time will it require for my Aadhaar update to occur?
It might require as long as 90 days for the information to refresh on your Aadhaar post the arrangement of solicitation.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Number
How might I add my dad’s name or spouse’s name to my location referenced on Aadhaar?
Filling this data is discretionary. Therefore subtleties of relationship are a piece of the location segment in Aadhaar. So it normalizes to Care Of (C/o).
Would I be able to refresh the location utilizing a nearby language?
Aside from the English language, so you might pick any of the accompanying dialects for refreshing your location on your Aadhaar are Kannada, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Odia, Marathi, Urdu, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu.