- 1 What is Aadhaar?
- 2 Vision:
- 3 Mission:
- 4 Fundamental beliefs:
- 5 Instructions to Download your Aadhar Card utilizing your Aadhar Number:
- 6 Aadhaar Grievance Redressal:
- 7 Complaint Redressal Process:
- 8 FAQs on Aadhar Card Number:
- 8.0.1 Is it conceivable to get subtleties of the Aadhaar Enrolment Center by utilizing the Chatbot?
- 8.0.2 Is it conceivable to download the Aadhaar letter web-based after an update?
- 8.0.3 Will the Aadhaar number change on the off chance that I make an update?
- 8.0.4 Would it be a good idea for me to convey the first records when I visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center?
- 8.0.5 Will I charged any expense to make changes to the Aadhaar card?
- 8.0.6 How can be managed the Aadhar card number?
- 8.0.7 How would I know where my Aadhar is utilized?
- 8.0.8 Which is the Aadhaar number in the Aadhar card?
- 8.0.9 How might I check my Aadhar card without OTP?
- 8.0.10 How would I track down my one of a kind ID number?
- 8.0.11 Is the Aadhaar card private evidence?
What is Aadhaar?
Aadhar card number, the 12-digit irregular number given by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the inhabitants of India in the wake of fulfilling the check cycle set somewhere near the Authority. Any individual, independent old enough and sex, who is an inhabitant of India, may intentionally enlist to acquire an Aadhaar number. An individual willing to select needs to give insignificant segment and biometric data during the enrolment cycle which thoroughly liberate from cost. A singular requirement to select for Aadhaar for just a single time and after de-duplication, only one Aadhaar will create, as the uniqueness accomplished through the course of the segment and biometric de-duplication.
To enable occupants of India with a special character and an advanced stage to confirm whenever, anyplace.
- To accommodate great administration, proficient, straightforward and designated conveyance of sponsorships, advantages and administrations, the consumption for which brought about from the Consolidated Fund of India to occupants of India through relegating of exceptional personality numbers.
- Therefore foster arrangement, technique and framework for giving Aadhaar numbers to inhabitants of India, who demand same by presenting their segment data and biometric data by going through the course of enrolment.
- To foster strategy, method and frameworks for Aadhaar holders for refreshing and validating their computerized personality.
- Guarantee accessibility, versatility and strength of the innovation framework.
- Assemble a drawn-out reasonable association to convey forward the vision and upsides of the UIDAI.
- To guarantee security and privacy of character data and verification records of people.
- Therefore guarantee consistency with the Aadhaar Act by all people and organizations in letter and soul.
- To make guidelines and rules predictable with the Aadhaar Act, for doing the arrangements of the Aadhaar Act.
Also Read: Aadhar card Verification
- We trust in working with great administration
- We esteem respectability
- So we are focused on comprehensive country building
- We seek after a collective methodology and worth our accomplices
- We will endeavour towards greatness in administrations to inhabitants and specialist co-ops
- So we will consistently zero in on constant learning and quality upgrades
- We are driven by development and give a stage to our accomplices to improve
- We put stock in a straightforward and open association
Instructions to Download your Aadhar Card utilizing your Aadhar Number:
The interaction to download the delicate duplicate of your Aadhar card utilizing your Aadhar number is very simple. You will be needed to follow the means referenced beneath to download your Aadhar card.
- Visit the authority Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) site at www.uidai.gov.in.
- On the landing page, click on the ‘My Aadhar’ alternative on the top menu.
- Under this alternative, go to the ‘Get Aadhar’ rundown and snap on the ‘Download Aadhar’ choice.
- You will be diverted to another site page.
- On the new page, click on the ‘Aadhar Number’ choice under the ‘I have’ field and enter your 12-digit Aadhar number.
- Assuming you need your Aadhar card with veiled digits, for example, if you don’t need the Aadhar card to show every one of the digits of your UID number, click the crate against the ‘I need a veiled Aadhar’ choice.
- In the field accommodated the Captcha confirmation, type the Captcha code and snap on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be shipped off your mobile number which is enlisted with the UIDAI.
- Enter the OTP in the field gave and click on the ‘Check and Download’ button.
- When the OTP is confirmed, the e-Aadhar will be downloaded.
Aadhaar Grievance Redressal:
UIDAI gets complaints utilizing the underneath referenced channels:
A Contact Center has set up by the UIDAI to deal with complaints and questions in regards to the refreshing of Aadhaar, Aadhaar enrolment, and a few different administrations. On fruition of the enrolment cycle, an affirmation slip furnished with the Enrolment Number (EID) referenced on it. You will require the EID to move toward the UIDAI Contact Center.
- Complementary Number: 1947
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Through the Resident Portal:
A complaint can make through UIDAI’s Public Grievance Portal (https://pgportal.gov.in/). This entry is known as the Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS).
If it’s not too much trouble, note that you should be an enlisted client to gripe about this entrance. On the off chance that you are an enlisted client, so complete the User Login measure through the means referenced underneath:
- Visit the https://pgportal.gov.in/”.
- Select your language – English or Hindi.
- Enter your Username/Mobile Number/Email ID.
- So enter your secret word.
- Enter the security code gave in the container.
- Snap-on “Login”.
- In case you are another client (for example, not an enrolled client), then, at that point, you should top off the Registration/Sign up Form.
Whenever you have enrolled, you can grumble about the accompanying technique:
- Visit the https://pgportal.gov.in/”.
- On the primary tab, click on “Complaint”.
- Then, at that point click on “Hotel Public Grievance”.
Complaint Redressal Process:
When you present your complaint, the interaction that followed to determine your issue is as per the following:
- The issue analyzed and given to the separate Regional Office or Concerned Section at the settle after looking for an endorsement from the Deputy Director*.
- Therefore individual Regional Office or Concerned Section will react to the complaint on the web.
- On the off chance that break answers given, the Regional Office or Concerned Section will do as such on the web.
- Therefore Deputy Director is UIDAI’s Public Grievance Officer.
Find beneath the modes inside the Public Grievance Portal:
- Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG).
- Branch of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG).
- Parent Organization.
- Direct Receipts.
- President’s Secretariat.
- Pastor’s Office.
- P.M’s. Office.
A complaint can ship off the UIDAI Regional Offices or Headquarters utilizing post. Therefore complaints analyze and afterwards shipped off to the separate Regional Office or Concerned Section. Nonetheless, the Deputy Director should endorse the complaint before it ships off to the Regional Office or Concerned Section. The complaint then discards online by the Concerned Section or Regional Office. So break answers (if necessary) might be given too.
FAQs on Aadhar Card Number:
Is it conceivable to get subtleties of the Aadhaar Enrolment Center by utilizing the Chatbot?
Indeed, you can find the closest Aadhaar Enrolment Center by utilizing the Chatbot.
Is it conceivable to download the Aadhaar letter web-based after an update?
Indeed, you can download the Aadhaar letter online once the solicitation has been supported. So you can visit https://uidai.gov.in/and click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ to download the letter.
Will the Aadhaar number change on the off chance that I make an update?
No, the Aadhaar won’t change if you make an update.
Would it be a good idea for me to convey the first records when I visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center?
Indeed, the first archives should convey when you visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Will I charged any expense to make changes to the Aadhaar card?
Indeed, an expense will exact to make changes to the Aadhaar.
How can be managed the Aadhar card number?
Aadhaar number will assist the occupants with benefiting different administrations given by banking, cell phone associations and other Govt and Non-Govt benefits at the appropriate time. Another data about Aadhaar is the Online check of segment data cost-adequately.
Also Read: PAN Card Link To Aadhar
How would I know where my Aadhar is utilized?
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the body that oversees Aadhaar gives you a choice of really taking a look at where and when your Aadhaar utilized. So you should simply visit UIDAI’s ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’ administration, https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-auth-history.
Which is the Aadhaar number in the Aadhar card?
Aadhaar number, the 12-digit irregular number given by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the occupants of India after fulfilling the check interaction set somewhere near the Authority. Any individual, independent old enough and sex, so who is an inhabitant of India, may intentionally select to acquire an Aadhaar number.
How might I check my Aadhar card without OTP?
Stage 1: Visit the authority site of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/. Stage 2: Select the ‘My Aadhaar’ alternative from the landing page. Step 3: So tap on the ‘Request Aadhaar Reprint’ alternative under ‘My Aadhaar’. Stage 4: Provide your twelfth digit Aadhaar number/Unique Identification Number/UID/16-digit Virtual Identification Number/VID.
How would I track down my one of a kind ID number?
Indeed, if your portable number enlist in Aadhaar, you can discover your Enrolment number (EID) or Aadhaar (UID) by tapping on the “Recover Lost UID/EID” tab under Section Aadhaar enrolment on uidai.gov.in site or https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid.
Is the Aadhaar card private evidence?
So this guarantees that one Aadhaar has given uniquely to one Resident and one Resident gets just a single Aadhaar for the lifetime. This extraordinary property of Aadhaar permits it to go about as a strong ID, consequently, Aadhaar acknowledged as a Proof of Identity and Proof of Address for an Aadhaar Holder.