The most effective method to Check UIDAI Aadhar Card Status Online
Whenever you have finished the enrolment cycle for another Aadhaar Card at an Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you can really look at the situation with the Aadhaar on the authority site of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). You should give the Enrolment ID (EID) and the date to actually Check the Aadhar Card Status. The date and EID subtleties can be found on the affirmation slip.
Steps to Check Your Aadhar Card Status:
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- On the following page, click on ‘Really look at Aadhaar Status’. The choice can be found under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ area.
- Next, enter the EID, date, and the manual human test.
- Verify Captcha
- Click on ‘Really take a look at Status’.
On the off chance that you have neglected or lost your Aadhaar enrolment ID, you can recover it utilizing your enrolled cell phone number.
Also Read: PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card
Actually, look at Aadhar Card Status by Name:
Presently, there is no choice to check the situation with the Aadhaar Card by name. The status can be checked uniquely with the assistance of the Enrolment ID (EID). On the off chance that you have lost the EID, you can recover it by visiting the authority site of the UIDAI. The system to recover the EID is referenced beneath:
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- Under the ‘Get Aadhaar’ area, you will find the ‘Recover Lost or Forgotten EID/UID’ choice, click on it.
- On the following page, enter the Aadhaar number, complete name, versatile number, email address, and manual human test code.
- Next, click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP to get the EID
Really take a look at Aadhaar Card Status without an Enrolment ID:
At present, you can’t check the situation with the Aadhaar Card without the EID. In the event that you have lost or failed to remember the EID, you can visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid to recover it. When the applicable subtleties have been entered, you can recover the EID.
Take a look at Aadhaar Status Online with Your Enrolment ID:
If you have set an updated demand at an Enrolment Center or Update Center, then, at that point, you will require your Enrolment ID (or EID) to follow your Aadhaar card status.
EID comprises 28 digits: the 14-digit enrolment number, and the 14-digit date and time stamp. It is situated at the highest point of the update affirmation slip you get from the Enrolment or Update Center after you have presented your solicitation for change in Aadhaar subtleties. It might look something like this:
1234/12345/12345 dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
When you find your update affirmation slip and the EID, follow these means:
- Go to the https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar.
- Enter the EID and manual human test subtleties.
- If your Aadhaar is prepared, you will get a status message on the following screen, saying “Your Aadhaar is produced”. Download or get the Aadhaar on your versatile from this screen itself.
- If your mentioned refreshes are not added to the information base then you won’t get the above message.
Step by step instructions to Check Aadhaar Status Online If You Do Not Have EID:
In the event that you don’t have your EID, you can make it utilize your enlisted portable number or enrolled email id from the “https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid” page. You can likewise get your Aadhaar number on the off chance that you have failed to remember it/lost the card from a similar page.
- Provide your complete name, portable number or email id, and enter the Captcha code.
- After you input the subtleties, click on ‘Send OTP’.
- You will be taken to one more page where you can place in the OTP and snap-on ‘Login’.
- You will accept your EID or Aadhaar number on your cell phone through SMS.
- Proceed to the UIDAI My Aadhaar entry to check the status utilizing the recovered EID.
Take a look at Update Status Online Using Aadhaar Number:
If you have set an updated demand online with UIDAI, you can follow it by utilizing your Aadhaar number (or UID number – Unique Identity number).
- Go to the https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus.
- In the space given there, input the 12-digit number on your UID card.
- Do the Captcha confirmation.
- The following screen will show you whether the change has been made in the data set or not.
Track Aadhaar Update Status Using URN:
URN represents Update Request Number, which is a 14-digit number produced after you finish the course of an online location update. This number will be displayed on the screen once you present the update. You will likewise get an SMS with the URN to your connected versatile number. The number will be in this configuration:
To check Aadhaar change status utilizing this, do the accompanying:
- Enter the URN on the https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus.
- Enter the right Captcha.
- The following screen will show you if the change you mentioned finished.
Track Aadhaar Address Validation Letter Status Using SRN:
On the off chance that you had mentioned for an Address Validation Letter, you would have gotten a Service Request Number (SRN). The means are like the one for URN – the main distinction is that you’ll include the 10-digit SRN alongside the Captcha code on the Aadhaar self-administration entryway.
E-District Assam, IMEI Number Tracker Online India, FDA Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Test For 10 Minutes, Form 49 A, My Individual Business.
Step by step instructions to Check Aadhaar Status through Phone Call:
You can call UIDAI’s complementary number 1947 to actually take a look at the situation with your updates if you don’t approach the web.
At the point when you call 1947, you will take to the IVR. You need to follow the means given beneath to follow your location change demand:
Stage 1: Choose your favoured language.
You need to pick 1 for Hindi, 2 for English, 3 for Kannada, 4 for Malayalam, 5 for Tamil, 6 for Telugu, and 7 for different dialects.
Stage 2: Confirm if you’ve selected for Aadhaar.
On the off chance that you’ve as of now enlisted for Aadhaar, press 1. If you have not enlisted, press 2. Press 3 to know the situation with your current objection and press 4 to know the advantages of having Aadhaar. Pick 1 to proceed.
To know the situation with your enrolment, press 1. Press 2 for inquiries identified with updates of Aadhaar information. Assuming you need to converse with a UIDAI agent without going through the IVR, pick 9 at this stage. Select 2 to proceed.
Stage 4: Find out additional with regards to Aadhaar refreshes.
To realize how to refresh your Aadhaar, press 1. To check your update demand status, press 2.
Stage 5: Choose the method of really looking at the status.
Press 1 if you know your URN and 2 in the event that you don’t have any acquaintance with it.
Step 6 a: Check with URN
Enter your 14-digit Update Request Number, and you will get the notice.
Step 6 b: Check without URN
- You will be coordinated with a UIDAI delegate to proceed with the call and find your update status.
- For any further questions, you can converse with a UIDAI delegate or write to email@example.com.
FAQ’s on Check Aadhar Card Status:
Would it be a good idea for me to finish the enrolment methodology again if the EID has been lost?
No, you really wanted not to complete the enrolment methodology if the EID has been lost. You can recover the EID with the assistance of a versatile number.
Where would I be able to check the situation with the Aadhaar Card?
You can check the situation with the Aadhaar Card by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar. You should give the EID and manual human test subtleties to actually look at the situation with the Aadhaar.
Is there any charge that demanded of Aadhaar enrolment?
No, Aadhaar enrolment liberates from cost.
How might I follow the conveyance status of the Address Validation Letter?
India Post will give the AWB number by means of SMS. You can utilize this number to actually look at the conveyance status.
What is the interaction to check the Aadhaar Card reproduction status?
You can visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-republish status to check the Aadhaar Card reproduce status.
What amount of time does it require for the address to get refreshed in the Aadhaar data set?
It might require as long as 90 days from the date of solicitation for an update to appear in the data set.
Will I get another Aadhaar card if my location refreshed?
Indeed. You will get another letter on the off chance that you have mentioned refreshes/changes to name, address, date of birth, or sexual orientation.
Also Read: How to Change Name in Aadhar Card
Will my location change demand dismissed?
It very well maybe. Update demands are dependent upon confirmation and approval. Ensure you actually take a look at the https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/guidance online updates.
Would I be able to visit the Enrolment/Update Center to know the situation with my update demand?
UIDAI doesn’t determine in the event that you can actually look at any update status through Enrolment and Update Centers.
Would I be able to download my refreshed Aadhaar card?
Indeed, you can download the refreshed UID card https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/when the mentioned changes have been made.
My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, How to Link PAN Card With Aadhar Card, NSP Scholarship Amount, Actor Vijay Contact Number, Digitize India, A To Z Website Review.
2 thoughts on “Check Aadhar Card Status, Update, Correction, Download”
Pingback: Address Change in Aadhar Card, Mobile No - uidaionlineaadharcard.com
Pingback: Aadhar Card Centre, Registration, Print - www.uidaionlineaadharcard.com