An Aadhar card is a need to benefit government assistance offices in India. This 12 digits one of a kind number goes about as a proof of address personality for a person. The card goes about as proof of address and character for a person. When you select for a UIDAI Aadhar card by visiting any Aadhaar focus, bank or mailing station, you can download and print your card by utilizing the enlistment ID given to you.
How to Download your Aadhar utilizing your Aadhaar Number?
If you might want to download and print your UIDAI Aadhar card on the web, so you need to follow the means beneath:
- Visit the workplace UIDAI site uidai.gov.in
- Snap-on “Download Aadhaar” alternative from My Aadhaar choice or visit the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- So select the alternative named “Aadhar” choice under “I Have” segment.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap on “I need a veiled Aadhaar” choice on the off chance that you need to download a Masked Aadhaar.
- Therefore enter the manual human test confirmation code and snap on “Send OTP”. You will get a one time secret phrase on your enrolled Mobile number.
- Enter the OTP got on your Mobile number.
- Complete the review and snap “Confirm and Download” to download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar card.
How to download e-Aadhar by Using Enrollment Number (EID)?
On the off chance that you have lost or not got your Aadhaar card yet or have failed to remember your Aadhaar card number, you can even now download your Aadhaar card by entering your Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID). The EID a 14 digit number which shown on the enlistment/affirmation receipt given to you when enrolling to your Aadhaar card.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Status
Follow the means beneath to realize how to download an electronic duplicate of your UIDAI Aadhar card utilizing your EID:
- Visit uidai.gov.in
- Snap-on the “Download Aadhaar” alternative.
- You will re-coordinated to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Enter your 14 digit EID and 14 digit time and date esteems as shown on the affirmation receipt gave to you.
- Enter your complete name, pin code and the picture manual human test code.
- Snap-on “Solicitation OTP” to produce an OTP. You will get an OTP on your enrolled mobile number.
- Press the “Affirm” button.
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” choice.
- A pdf record of your Aadhaar card will download on your framework.
How to Download e-Aadhar from DigiLocker Account?
DigiLocker a cloud-based stage where select enlisted associations can give electronic duplicates into “advanced storage spaces” apportioned to residents. DigilLocker has collaborated with UIDAI to connect a people DigiLocker account with their Aadhar card.
Follow the means beneath to realize how to download your UIDAI Aadhar card from DigiLocker:
- Sign in to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Snap-on “Sign In” fasten and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Snap-on ‘Confirm’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your Mobile number
- Snap ‘Confirm OTP’
- ‘Given the Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing ‘Save’ symbol. A PDF form of your Aadhaar card will download on your framework.
How to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID?
Downloading your Aadhaar card through a virtual ID is another component on the UIDAI’s entry for Aadhaar download. Follow the means underneath to realize how to download your Aadhaar card utilizing your virtual ID for nothing.
- Visit UIDAI’s online gateway
- Snap-on the choice named “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the choice title “Virtual ID (VID) under the “I HAVE” segment.
- Enter your Virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code. The pin code should be equivalent to the enrolled address on your Aadhaar card.
- Snap-on “Send OTP” to create an OTP. The OTP will ship off your enlisted Mobile number.
- The Aadhaar card will download on your framework.
Electronic Aadhaar card secret word secured PDF documents when downloaded. To open the document, enter the initial four letters of your name in the capital and your time of birth.
Example- If your name is Ajay and your time of birth is 1994, your Aadhaar card pdf secret word would be AJAY1994.
How to download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth?
On the off chance that you don’t recollect your Aadhaar number or EID, you can likewise download an electronic duplicate of your UIDAI Aadhar card utilizing your name and date of birth. Follow the means beneath to realize how to download utilizing this strategy:
- Visit Aadhaar site: resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your complete name and either your enlisted email ID or Mobile number and the security code
- Snap the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted Mobile number and snap on the “Check OTP” button
- A message will show up on the screen advising the Aadhaar number ship off your enlisted Mobile number
- So on Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your Mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the authority UIDAI site
- Snap “I have Aadhaar” alternative
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- So snap “Solicitation OTP”. An OTP will ship off your enlisted Mobile number.
- Therefore enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download a PDF variant of your Aadhaar card to your framework.
Aadhar Download FAQs:
Can Aadhar be download regardless of whether my Mobile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI?
No, your Aadhar can’t be download if your Mobile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
This is the most recent choice for the residents to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits are supplanted with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Is Umang App viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for download UIDAI Aadhar Cards?
Truly, Umang APP is viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards.
Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are viewed as something very similar?
Truly, Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are similarly substantial. Aadhaar Card is shipped off the candidates through the post from UIDAI while e-Aadhaar candidates need to download it through UIDAI’s site.
What is the legitimacy of my UIDAI downloaded Aadhar Card?
The Aadhaar card is substantial forever.
What is “Request Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
UIDAI has dispatched another assistance “Request Aadhaar Reprint” for the residents in the event that their Aadhaar card is lost or lost and can reproduce the Aadhaar letter by paying the ostensible charges. This administration is additionally accessible for the candidates who have not enrolled their Mobile numbers through Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile number.
What are the charges to be paid for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
A candidate needs to pay a charge of Rs. 50/ – (comprehensive of GST and speed post charges) for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”.
From where do I download the m-Aadhaar App?
The m-Aadhaar application can be downloaded from the Google Playstore.
Does the online downloaded Aadhaar letter have a similar legitimacy as that of unique?
Truly, the online downloaded Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) letter has a similar legitimacy as that of the first.
What supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhaar?
The supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhaar is ‘Adobe Reader’.
How to approve computerized marks in e-Aadhaar?
- The PC should be associated with the web while approving the computerized signature.
- Right-click on the ‘legitimacy obscure’ symbol and snap-on ‘Approve Signature’
- You will get the mark approval status window, click on ‘Mark Properties’.
- Snap-on ‘Show Certificate.’
- Check that there is an accreditation way named ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics community’. This recognizes ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics place’ as the proprietor of the computerized endorsement that has been utilized when marking the record.
- Imprint the confirmation way named ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics community’, click the ‘Trust’ tab and afterwards ‘Add to Trusted Identities’.
- Answer ‘alright’ to any security question that follows.
- Check (✔) the field for ‘Utilize this authentication as a confided in the root’ and snap ‘alright’ twice to close this and the following window.
- Snap ‘Approve Signature’ to execute the approval.
Imagine a scenario in which an Aadhaar number holder fails to remember VID. Can he/she get once more?
Indeed, UIDAI will give numerous approaches to create new or potentially recover current VID. These alternatives will be made accessible through UIDAI’s inhabitant entry, eAadhaar, Aadhaar Enrolment focus, mAadhaar Mobile application and so forth By and by, the VID age office is accessible on UIDAI’s occupant entry. At whatever point required, so the VID number will ship off occupants using SMS on the enrolled mobile number.
VID can likewise recover by sending an SMS to the Aadhaar helpline number 1947. The occupant should type “RVIDLast 4 digits of Aadhaar Number” and send it to 1947 through the enrolled Mobile Number.
How does an inhabitant acquire VID?
VID can produce exclusively by the Aadhaar number holder. They can likewise supplant (create another VID) their VID now and then after UIDAI set least legitimacy period (presently set as 1 schedule day, for example, another VID created after 00:00 hrs on the following day). At some random time, so just a single VID will be legitimate for an Aadhaar number. UIDAI will give different alternatives to Aadhaar number holders to create their VID, recover their VID on the off chance that they fail to remember and supplant their VID with another number. These choices will be made accessible through UIDAI’s inhabitant entryway, eAadhaar download, Aadhaar Enrolment focus, mAadhaar Mobile application and so forth By and by, the VID age office is accessible on UIDAI’s inhabitant gateway. At whatever point required, so VID will ship off occupants using SMS on the enrolled mobile number.
VID can likewise create by sending an SMS to the Aadhaar helpline number 1947. So the inhabitant should type “GVIDLast 4 digits of Aadhaar Number” and send it to 1947 through the enlisted Mobile Number.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Update
How would I add my dad’s/spouse’s name to my location?
Relationship subtleties are a piece of the location field in Aadhaar. So this has normalized to C/o (Care of). Filling this is discretionary.
Would I be able to refresh my location in my neighbourhood language?
Notwithstanding English you can refresh/do revision in your location in any of the accompanying dialects:
Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
I effectively presented my location update demand. How might I track this?
On fruitful accommodation of an online location update demand, you get a URN (Update Request Number) of the organization 0000/00XXX/XXXXX. So this appeared on screen and sent through SMS to your enrolled Mobile number. Utilize this URN and your Aadhaar number to follow the status of your Aadhaar update from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
I don’t have any recorded verification of my location. Would I be able to even now refresh my location in my UIDAI Aadhar?
Truly, without any narrative Proof of Address (PoA) you can at present refresh your present location in your Aadhaar with the assistance of an Address Verifier and by sending an online solicitation for an Address Validation Letter. You can refresh the location where you are as of now dwelling with the assent and confirmation of the location verifier (a relative, relative, companions, landowner, and so forth) who is happy to allow you to utilize their location as evidence.
What is an Address Validation Letter?
Address Validation Letter is a letter which shipped off the Address Verifier’s location. The letter will contain a mystery code sent for approval after the Address Verifier agrees to the utilization of his/her location by the mentioning inhabitant. After the solicitation submitted effectively the occupant will get the Aadhaar Validation Letter inside 30 days from the date of raising solicitation.
Who is an Address Verifier?
An Address Verifier can be a relative, relative, companions, landowner who is eager to allow you to utilize their location as verification. Address Verifier should have a similar location enrolled in his/her Aadhaar.
- Both occupant and Address Lender/Verifier needed to have their Mobile numbers enlisted in their separate Aadhaar.
- Both occupant and Address Lender/Verifier will need to get confirmed through OTP
- The Address Lender/Verifier should be eager to give his/her assent permitting the Resident to utilize his/her location to refreshed in the occupant’s Aadhaar.
- Both Resident and Verifier needed to be in a state of harmony while the Request for Address Validation Letter is as yet in the cycle.
- On the off chance that the Address Verifier misses giving assent inside the specified time, so the solicitation will be invalid. The Resident will need to start the cycle once more.
I have presented the solicitation for a location approval letter. How might I track this?
Utilize the got SRN (Service Request Number) to follow the status of your solicitation structure: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
What is SRN?
SRN or Service Request Number created when an occupant starts an Aadhaar Address update demand using Validation Letter. You can follow the status of your solicitation utilizing this SRN and your Aadhaar number from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
I have gotten SRN for my solicitation. Till when will I get the location approval letter with the mystery code?
After the solicitation submitted effectively, so the inhabitant gets a Service Request Number (SRN). So the inhabitant will get the Aadhaar Validation Letter WITHIN 30 days from the date of raising the solicitation.
I have finished the cycle and gotten a URN. Does this imply that my location has been refreshed?
No. This implies that your administration demand for the location approval letter finished you’re your location update demand has submitted. Your subtleties will presently go through confirmation. Whenever this has done, your subtleties will be refreshed. Therefore you will get an SMS for it.
Would I be able to utilize the Secret Code again if my solicitation got dismissed because of some blunder?
Apologies, yet you should apply once again. Therefore past solicitation has handled in the framework and dismiss. So you should re-start the solicitation.
Is there a cutoff to the occasions I can utilize the location approval letter administration?
Truly. A verifier can loan his/her location to another inhabitant ONCE in a month.
What is URN?
When you complete the cycle of online location update, you get a 14 digit number called URN or Update Request Number. This URN additionally sent using SMS to your number. So you can utilize this URN and Aadhaar Number to follow the status of your location update demand from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
What is Aadhaar Authentication history?
Aadhaar Authentication history administration facilitated on UIDAI Website gives subtleties of verification performed by the individual occupant in past.
What Information inhabitant can get from Aadhaar Authentication history?
Inhabitant can get the accompanying data in Aadhaar Authentication history against each Authentication done by the occupant.
- Auth Modality.
- Date and Time of Authentication.
- UIDAI Response code.
- AUA Name
- AUA Transaction ID (With Code)
- Verification Response (Success/Failure)
- UIDAI Error code
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card.