When you get the Aadhaar Acknowledgment Slip, you can check your Aadhar card status online just as disconnected. You simply need to give your Aadhaar enrolment number to follow your UIDAI Aadhar status. Underneath referenced are the manners in which how you can check Aadhaar card enrolment status online with or without number.
- 1 The most effective method to Check UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status Online:
- 2 The most effective method to Check the UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status Online by enrolment number:
- 3 Steps to Check Aadhaar Card status without Enrolment Number:
- 4 Steps to Check Aadhaar Card Address Update Status through URN (Update Request Number):
- 5 The most effective method to check Aadhar card status by name:
- 6 Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status through Mobile Number:
- 7 Steps to Check Aadhaar Update Status through India Post:
- 8 Steps for Online Mobile/Phone Number Verification:
- 9 FAQs:
- 9.0.1 How might I track my Aadhar card status after I have selected?
- 9.0.2 Lost my Aadhaar card Enrolment Slip? Would it be a good idea for me to select once more?
- 9.0.3 How might I check Aadhar card status through India post?
- 9.0.4 How would I check/Search Aadhar Card by Name and Father Name?
- 9.0.5 How might I check my Aadhar card status on a portable?
- 9.0.6 How might I become acquainted with about the conveyance status of Address Validation Letter?
- 9.0.7 Where would it be advisable for me to send this letter to check the status of Aadhaar?
- 9.0.8 In how long will I get my Aadhaar card?
- 9.0.9 How might I check my Aadhaar card reproduce status?
- 9.0.10 How to check the Aadhar card status without a versatile number?
- 9.0.11 How might I track the Aadhar card status after enrolment?
- 9.0.12 What is the URN number in Aadhar card status?
- 9.0.13 Would I be able to Check Aadhar card status by entering name and date of birth?
- 9.0.14 How would I check my Aadhaar subtleties by name and pin code?
- 9.0.15 How might I check the lock/open status of my Aadhar biometrics?
- 9.0.16 Would I be able to utilize my Aadhaar card as record evidence for a home advance, Mastercard or individual credit application if I have refreshed my subtleties in Aadhaar card?
- 9.0.17 The URN given to me for Aadhar correction is off base according to the site. Is there some other method to check it?
- 9.0.18 What to do in the event that you lose your Aadhaar card?
- 9.0.19 For how long is the Aadhaar card substantial?
- 9.0.20 Can the Aadhaar card made on the web?
- 9.0.21 What is the reason for having an Adhar Card?
- 9.0.22 What is Aadhaar Authentication?
- 9.0.23 What is a Plastic/PVC Adhar card?
- 9.0.24 How to Download/Print Aadhar Card?
- 9.0.25 How to Verify your Aadhar?
- 9.0.26 How to Update/Edit Aadhaar?
- 9.0.27 What is Aadhar Virtual ID?
- 9.0.28 Useful Links:
The most effective method to Check UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status Online:
You can check the status of your Aadhaar Card online through different ways, for example, utilizing his enlistment number, enrolled versatile number and furthermore through India Post online entryway. To check the Aadhar card conveyance status and application status, you need to visit the authority site of UIDAI.
The most effective method to Check the UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status Online by enrolment number:
The candidate can check the status of his Aadhaar card online by visiting the online entryway of UIDAI official site. There is no expense/charges to check Aadhar card status on UIDAI’s true site. Follow the given strides underneath to check the application status of your Aadhaar card on the web:
- Go to Aadhaar card official site of UIDAI (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/registration).
- Presently, you will require your EID (Enrolment ID) to check the status of your Aadhaar.
- Enter your EID is accessible on the highest point of your enrolment/update affirmation slip which is a 14-digit enrolment number and 14-digit date and season of your enrolment (which is discretionary).
- Enter the ‘Manual human test Code’ for confirmation.
- Snap-on ‘Check Status’.
- You can download e-Aadhaar by tapping on the Download Aadhaar alternative.
- If you need to get your Aadhaar on versatile, you can choose the Get Aadhaar on Mobile alternative.
- The status will be sent on your enlisted versatile number
Also Read: Download Aadhar Card
Steps to Check Aadhaar Card status without Enrolment Number:
In the event that you have failed to remember your enrolment number or have lost your affirmation slip, you can discover your enrolment number and afterward check Aadhaar card status with enrolment number. Here’s the manner by which to check Aadhar card status without enrolment number:
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid to recover your enrolment number
- Presently, enter the significant subtleties, for example, your name, email address, versatile number and security code to send an OTP to your enlisted portable number.
- You need to enter the OTP got and click on ‘Confirm OTP’ alternative.
- Upon check, your Enrolment number/Aadhaar will be shipped off your enlisted versatile number and email address.
- Utilizing this enrolment number, the candidate can check the status of Aadhaar.
- On the other hand, you can enter TOPT ( time-sensitive one-time secret key) produced by a calculation which is legitimate just for 30 seconds and is accessible on m-Aadhaar versatile application.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Card Address Update Status through URN (Update Request Number):
At the point when a candidate effectively finishes the cycle of online location update, he/she gets a 14-digit number which is additionally called Update Request Number (URN). This number is shipped off the candidate through SMS to his/her enlisted versatile number which can be utilized to follow the status of his/her location update demand.
To know the status of Aadhaar Card update status, follow the underneath steps:
- Visit the UIDAI’s site https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
- Enter your Aadhaar number and URN (Update Request Number)
- Enter the ‘Manual human test Code’ for confirmation.
- Presently click on ‘Check Status’.
- You will presently get the status of your Aadhaar update.
The most effective method to check Aadhar card status by name:
At the point when you apply for Aadhaar, you get an affirmation slip that contains the Enrolment ID. This enrolment ID can be utilized to follow the status of the Aadhaar card age. At the point when you apply for refreshing subtleties in your Aadhaar card, you get an update demand number on fruitful accommodation of the application. The URN can be utilized to follow the update status of the Aadhaar card.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status through Mobile Number:
To check the status of your Aadhar Card through Mobile Number, follow the underneath referenced advances:
- Type the accompanying SMS “UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment number>” and send it to 51969.
- If the Aadhaar has been created, the candidate gets an SMS containing the Aadhaar number.
- If not, an SMS is shipped off the candidate with the current status of the Aadhaar.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Update Status through India Post:
When your Aadhaar has been produced and dispatched by UIDAI, it will be shipped off the private location of the candidate through post inside 60 to 90 days. You can check Aadhar card conveyance status through India Post by following the given advances:
- Go to India Post’s true site.
- Enter the transfer subtleties that you can get from the Aadhaar site.
- Subtleties of your Aadhaar transfer will be shown on the screen.
- To check the conveyance status of the Aadhaar, the candidate can follow his Aadhaar number at any India Post branch also.
Steps for Online Mobile/Phone Number Verification:
One more strategy to check the status of the Aadhar card is through the versatile number of the candidate. Yet, again it must be remembered that the portable number gave by the candidate ought to be confirmed first. Allow us to view the different strides through which the versatile number of the candidate can undoubtedly be checked:
- Go to UIDAI’S true site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/confirm email-versatile
- From that point onward, one requirements to type in specific subtleties, for example, the 12 digit Aadhar number and either email ID or portable number.
- A security code will streak on the screen. Enter that code and snap on the alternative ‘Send OTP’.
- A confirmation code is then promptly sent on the given portable number. Enter the confirmation code got on the screen.
- Finally, click on ‘Confirm’ alternative that shows up at the lower part of the screen to finish the check cycle.
- On the off chance that you would prefer not to benefit this administration on the web, you can basically visit an Aadhar Center and discover your Aadhaar/Enrolment number by giving your biometric subtleties.
How might I track my Aadhar card status after I have selected?
You can either call 1947 or check for Aadhaar status web based utilizing your enrolment number.
Lost my Aadhaar card Enrolment Slip? Would it be a good idea for me to select once more?
You need not select again for Aadhar. You can recover your Aadhaar number/Enrolment number through the UIDAI’s site.
How might I check Aadhar card status through India post?
You can send your subtleties, for example, your enrolment number and the date and season of your enrolment to UIDAI by post. You will get a reaction by post on your location.
How would I check/Search Aadhar Card by Name and Father Name?
As of now, it is absurd to expect to check or Aadhaar card search by name and father’s name. In any case, a candidate can utilize his name and enrolled portable number or email ID to realize the Aadhaar number.
How might I check my Aadhar card status on a portable?
You can check your Aadhar Card application status on portable by means of sending an SMS ‘UID Status <14-digit enrolment number> to 51969 from your enlisted versatile number.
How might I become acquainted with about the conveyance status of Address Validation Letter?
You will get an AWB number by means of India Post through SMS (*being actualized) and can utilize the equivalent to follow your Aadhaar Validation Letter. You can likewise follow the conveyance status of the letter by visiting India Post authority site.
Where would it be advisable for me to send this letter to check the status of Aadhaar?
The letter must ship off the accompanying location:
Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills,
In how long will I get my Aadhaar card?
Your Aadhaar card will create and ship off your location inside 20 days of the enrolment. You can continue checking the status of Aadhaar to monitor it.
How might I check my Aadhaar card reproduce status?
You can check Aadhar Card Reprint Status by visiting the authority site of UIDAI at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/registration status
How to check the Aadhar card status without a versatile number?
You can check the application status of your Aadhaar card without utilizing your portable number by visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
How might I track the Aadhar card status after enrolment?
A. You can follow the status of your Aadhaar card online by visiting the UIDAI’s site or by calling the Aadhaar’s complementary number 1947.
What is the URN number in Aadhar card status?
At the point when you go for refreshing subtleties in your Aadhaar, you get an update demand number (URN) at the enrolment place. So you can utilize this URN to follow the status of your Aadhaar card.
Would I be able to Check Aadhar card status by entering name and date of birth?
Prior it was conceivable to check Aadhar Card status by name and date of birth, however according to the new rules now Aadhar number inquiry should be possible by entering your 14-digit Enrolment ID, date and time given on affirmation slip at the hour of enrolment.
How would I check my Aadhaar subtleties by name and pin code?
There’s no such methodology to check for Aadhar card search by name and PIN code.
You can check your Aadhaar subtleties by entering your 12-digit Aadhaar Number or 14-digit Enrolment ID, date and time given on affirmation slip at the hour of enrolment.
How might I check the lock/open status of my Aadhar biometrics?
You can visit UIDAI’s site and login to your record utilizing your Aadhaar and OTP to check the status of your Aadhaar biometrics. Then again, you can check the status of Aadhaar biometrics by signing in to your record through the mAadhaar application.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Update
Would I be able to utilize my Aadhaar card as record evidence for a home advance, Mastercard or individual credit application if I have refreshed my subtleties in Aadhaar card?
You need to initially check the status of your Aadhaar card and if the subtleties have refreshed in it, so you can download the new e-Aadhaar and use it as the narrative verification for the home advance, Visa or individual advance application.
The URN given to me for Aadhar correction is off base according to the site. Is there some other method to check it?
You can visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Center and check the status there or call the UIDAI’s complementary number 1947 and converse with the Aadhaar delegate.
What to do in the event that you lose your Aadhaar card?
On the off chance that you have lost/lost your Aadhaar card, don’t stress. You can get a copy Aadhaar card by downloading the PDF/e-Aadhaar online by visiting the UIDAI site and getting to the Aadhaar online administrations.
For how long is the Aadhaar card substantial?
The Aadhaar card/number is substantial forever.
Can the Aadhaar card made on the web?
No, the Aadhaar enrolment is a one-time actual method that should be possible at any Aadhaar enrolment focus. To discover the Aadhaar enrolment focus close to you, visit the UIDAI site and search Aadhaar enrolment focus.
What is the reason for having an Adhar Card?
Aadhaar is a novel recognizable proof number that empowers every inhabitant of India with the accompanying:
- Evidence of Identity
- Evidence of Address
- Admittance to government appropriation
- Qualification to open and work financial balances
- Handling and documenting personal government forms
- Telephone association
- Gas association
- e-KYC for common asset speculations
- Aadhaar for eKYC (Know Your Customer)
What is Aadhaar Authentication?
Aadhaar Authentication is a strategy for confirmation where Aadhaar subtleties of an individual are submitted to UIDAI and cross checked to empower cardholders to profit administrations and advantages from the specialist organization. Aadhaar for eKYC is a huge assistance prerequisite from many specialist co-ops and has huge advantages for the client and government also. Here’s the reason :
- The eKYC cycle is paperless, empowering a specialist co-op to oversee records rapidly and effectively.
- Snappy The Aadhaar cardholder can impart data to a specialist organization through a protected channel in no time, consequently dispensing with long holding up periods that actual archives would for the most part require
- Secure UIDAI shares just carefully designed computerized records through made sure about channels, in this way ensuring the holder’s data. These reports can’t fashion. It can’t utilize without the assent of both the specialist co-op and Aadhaar holder.
- Assent based UIDAI imparts data to a specialist co-op simply after UIDAI gets unequivocal assent from the Aadhaar holder as a biometric or OTP affirmation.
- Approved Information shared by UIDAI contains validated information making it legitimate and adequate for the gatherings associated with the exchange.
- Cost benevolent The whole framework is paperless and web-based, disposing of the actual development of data and making it a financially savvy and efficient cycle.
What is a Plastic/PVC Adhar card?
Interesting Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has offered an authority expression illuminating all Aadhaar cardholders to try not to make plastic/PVC Adhaar cards. These cards not perceived as frequently the QR code gets broken because of the printing blunders. UIDAI reconfirms that unique Aadhaar card gave or downloaded adaptations of Aadhaar imprinted on standard paper or mAadhaar are legitimate and individuals ought to keep away from the supposed ‘Aadhaar shrewd card’.
How to Download/Print Aadhar Card?
If you have effectively enlisted for Aadhaar card yet have not gotten the actual duplicate so far, at that point, you can download and print the PDF form of Aadhaar card, otherwise called e-Aadhaar from the Aadhaar site. This acknowledged all over the place. Go to the UIDAI site, to download your Aadhaar.
How to Verify your Aadhar?
It is currently conceivable to effectively confirm Aadhaar online by the accompanying advances:
- Log on to the authority UIDAI site.
- Select the alternative – ‘Aadhaar administrations’ on the page.
- Select ‘Aadhaar Verification’ present on the page.
- Enter the novel 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Enter the one-time secret key (OTP) that you will get on your enrolled cell phone.
On the off chance that there is a bungle in subtleties, you can call UIDAI complementary number – 1947 or visit UIDAI on the web.
How to Update/Edit Aadhaar?
The two fundamental motivations to refresh Aadhaar card subtleties are:
- Change in segment information, for example, name, age, and conjugal status.
- Biometric Aadhaar information.
You need a duplicate of the supporting archive (POI/POA) to refresh subtleties. The update should be possible by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Center or signing on to the UIDAI site to refresh the Adhar on the web.
What is Aadhar Virtual ID?
Aadhar Virtual ID is the option in contrast to Aadhaar number. This virtual ID is an impermanent code which comprises of a 16-digit number that is created against an Aadhaar number. Remember that the virtual ID under no circumstance can utilize to recover the first Aadhaar card. Just a single virtual ID created against an Aadhaar number, and it tends to produce the same number of times as the client needs.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card.