e-Aadhar Card is a password protected electronic copy of Aadhar, which digitally signed by the competent Authority of UIDAI.
- 1 How to approve advanced marks in e-Aadhar Card?
- 2 What supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhar Card?
- 3 How could Resident download e-Aadhar Card?
- 4 What is Masked Aadhar?
- 5 Is e-Aadhaar similarly legitimate like an actual duplicate of E Aadhar Card?
- 6 What is e-Aadhar Card?
- 7 Will re-age of VID lead to a similar VID or an alternate VID?
- 8 On account of VID, do I need to give agree to verification?
- 9 Could VID be utilized for OTP or biometrics or socioeconomics confirmation?
- 10 Imagine a scenario where an Aadhaar number holder fails to remember VID. Could he/she get once more?
- 11 How does an occupant acquire VID?
- 12 What is Virtual ID (VID)?
- 13 I effectively presented my location update demand. How might I track this?
- 14 My update demand got dismissed for invalid archives. I’m not catching this’ meaning?
- 15 Is it essential that my mobile number ought to be enrolled with E Aadhar Card while mentioning for any sort of update?
- 16 What subtleties would I be able to refresh in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
- 17 From where Resident can download e-Aadhaar?
- 18 What Is the Password of e-Aadhaar?
- 19 What supporting software needed to open e-Aadhaar?
- 20 Is e-Aadhaar equally valid sort of a physical copy of Aadhaar?
- 21 Can I prefer to have and use any sort of Aadhaar?
- 22 What are the various sorts of Aadhaar and what are their features?
- 23 What is the “Order Aadhaar Card” service?
- 24 What are the safety features of “Aadhaar PVC Card”?
- 25 How one can raise the request for “Aadhaar Card”?
- 26 How to raise request using Registered Mobile Number?
- 27 Which modes are available to form the payment?
- 28 What is SRN?
- 29 What if residents want to urge the Aadhaar Card printed with the small print that they want?
- 30 How many days will it fancy receive “Aadhaar Card” after creating a successful request?
- 31 How the Aadhaar Card is different from Aadhaar Letter?
- 32 Useful Links:
How to approve advanced marks in e-Aadhar Card?
- Right-click on the ‘legitimacy obscure’ symbol and snap-on ‘Approve Signature’
- You will get the mark approval status window, click on ‘Mark Properties’.
- Snap-on ‘Show Certificate.’
- Check that there is an accreditation way named ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics place’. This distinguishes ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics community’ as the proprietor of the advanced declaration that has been utilized when marking the report.
- Imprint the accreditation way named ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics community’, click the ‘Trust’ tab and afterwards ‘Add to Trusted Identities’.
- Answer ‘alright’ to any security question that follows.
- Check (✔) the field for ‘Utilize this endorsement as a confided in the root’ and snap ‘alright’ twice to close this and the following window.
- Snap ‘Approve Signature’ to execute the approval.
What supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhar Card?
Occupant needs ‘Adobe Reader’ to see e-Aadhar Card. You have ‘Adobe Reader’ introduced in your System. To introduce Adobe Reader in the System visit https://get.adobe.com/peruser/
Also Read: Aadhar Card Link with Mobile Number
How could Resident download e-Aadhar Card?
Occupant can download e-Aadhaar by following two different ways:
By Using Enrollment Number: Resident can download e-Aadhaar utilizing 28 digit enrolment no. alongside Full Name and Pin code. In this download cycle, OTP got on enlisted mobile no. Inhabitant can likewise utilize TOTP to download e-Aadhaar rather than OTP. TOTP can produce utilizing mAadhaar mobile Application.
By Using Aadhaar No: Resident can download e-Aadhaar by utilizing 12 digits Aadhaar No. alongside Full Name and Pin code. In this download cycle, OTP got on enrolled mobile no. Inhabitant can likewise utilize TOTP to download e-Aadhaar rather than OTP. TOTP can create utilizing mAadhaar mobile Application.
What is Masked Aadhar?
Veil Aadhaar alternative permits you to cover your Aadhaar number in your downloaded e-Aadhaar. Covered Aadhaar number suggests supplanting of initial 8 digits of Aadhaar number for certain characters like “XXXX-XXXX” while just last 4 digits of the Aadhaar Number are obvious.
Is e-Aadhaar similarly legitimate like an actual duplicate of E Aadhar Card?
According to the Aadhaar Act, e-Aadhaar is similarly substantial like Physical Copy of Aadhaar for all reasons. For UIDAI round on the legitimacy of e Aadhaar, if you don’t mind visit https://uidai.gov.in/pictures/uidai_om_on_e_aadhaar_validity.pdf
What is e-Aadhar Card?
e-Aadhaar is a secret key ensured electronic duplicate of Aadhaar, which is carefully endorsed by the able Authority of UIDAI.
Will re-age of VID lead to a similar VID or an alternate VID?
After the base legitimacy time frame (as of now set as 1 schedule day), on Aadhaar number holder demands recovery, another VID will produce and the past VID will be deactivated. On the off chance that occupant settles on the recovery of VID, the last dynamic VID will be shipped off the Aadhaar number holder.
On account of VID, do I need to give agree to verification?
Truly, Aadhaar number holder assent is important for VID based verification. The office needed to educate the Aadhaar number holder the reason for confirmation and gather express assent for performing validation.
Could VID be utilized for OTP or biometrics or socioeconomics confirmation?
Indeed. VID can utilize rather than Aadhaar number in Authentication API input. Different elements will refresh their Aadhaar confirmation application by 31st May 2019 to acknowledge VID as a contribution for verification.
Imagine a scenario where an Aadhaar number holder fails to remember VID. Could he/she get once more?
Indeed, UIDAI will give various approaches to create new and additionally recover current VID. These choices will be made accessible through UIDAI’s inhabitant entry, eAadhaar, Aadhaar Enrolment focus, mAadhaar versatile application and so on By and by, the VID age office is accessible on UIDAI’s inhabitant entrance. At whatever point required, the VID number will ship off occupants through SMS on the enlisted versatile number.
VID can likewise recover by sending an SMS to the Aadhaar helpline number 1947. The occupant should type “RVIDLast 4 digits of Aadhaar Number” and send it to 1947 through the enrolled Mobile Number.
How does an occupant acquire VID?
VID can produce simply by the Aadhaar number holder. They can likewise supplant (create another VID) their VID now and again after UIDAI set least legitimacy period (at the present set as 1 schedule day, for example, another VID create after 00:00 hrs on the following day). At some random time, just a single VID will be substantial for an Aadhaar number. UIDAI will give different alternatives to Aadhaar number holders to create their VID, recover their VID on the off chance that they fail to remember and supplant their VID with another number. These alternatives will be made accessible using UIDAI’s occupant entry, e Aadhar download, Aadhaar Enrolment focus, mAadhaar versatile application and so on As of now, the VID age office is accessible on UIDAI’s inhabitant entry. At whatever point required, VID will ship off occupants using SMS on the enlisted mobile number.
VID can likewise produce by sending an SMS to the Aadhaar helpline number 1947. The inhabitant should type “GVIDLast 4 digits of Aadhaar Number” and send it to 1947 through the enlisted Mobile Number.
What is Virtual ID (VID)?
VID is a brief, revocable 16-digit irregular number planned with the Aadhaar number. VID can utilize rather than Aadhaar number at whatever point validation or e-KYC administrations perform. Confirmation might perform utilizing VID like utilizing Aadhar number. It is preposterous to expect to get the Aadhaar number from VID.
I effectively presented my location update demand. How might I track this?
On effective accommodation of an online location update demand, you get a URN (Update Request Number) of the organization 0000/00XXX/XXXXX. This is appeared on screen and furthermore sent by means of SMS to your enrolled versatile number. Utilize this URN and your Aadhaar number to follow the status of your Aadhaar update from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
My update demand got dismissed for invalid archives. I’m not catching this’ meaning?
The report you use for Online Address Update ought to be:
- Legitimate record according to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/guidance
- For the sake of the inhabitant mentioning the update
- Picture transferred ought to be a reasonable and shaded output of the first report
- Guarantee that you follow the above before you make another update demand.
Is it essential that my mobile number ought to be enrolled with E Aadhar Card while mentioning for any sort of update?
On the off chance that you are utilizing on the web Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) for the update, your mobile number should be enrolled with e Aadhar card else you can visit closest Permanent Enrolment community with Supporting Documents.
What subtleties would I be able to refresh in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
You can refresh your Address online in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).
For different subtleties updates, for example, Demographic subtleties (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) just as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris and Photograph) in e Aadhar Card you should visit Permanent Enrolment Center.
From where Resident can download e-Aadhaar?
Resident can download e-Aadhaar by visiting UIDAI websites – https://uidai.gov.in/ or by visiting https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
What Is the Password of e-Aadhaar?
Combination of the primary 4 letters of the name in CAPITAL and therefore the year of birth (YYYY) as password.
Name: SURESH KUMAR
Year of Birth: 1990
What supporting software needed to open e-Aadhaar?
Resident needs ‘Adobe Reader’ to look at e-Aadhaar. you’ve got ‘Adobe Reader’ installed in your System. to put in Adobe Reader within the System visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Is e-Aadhaar equally valid sort of a physical copy of Aadhaar?
As per the Aadhaar Act, e-Aadhaar is equally valid like Physical Copy of Aadhaar for all purposes. For UIDAI circular on the validity of e Aadhaar, please visit https://uidai.gov.in/images/uidai_om_on_e_aadhaar_validity.pdf
Can I prefer to have and use any sort of Aadhaar?
Yes. The residents can prefer to have one or more sorts of Aadhaar. The residents can also prefer to use any sort of Aadhaar as per their convenience. All sorts of Aadhaar are equally valid as a symbol of identity without giving any preference to at least one sort of Aadhaar over the others.
What are the various sorts of Aadhaar and what are their features?
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced various sorts of Aadhaar from time to time for the convenience of residents:
- Aadhaar Letter: Paper-based laminated letter with secure QR Code with Issue Date and Print Date. Aadhaar letter ship to resident freed from cost by ordinary post just in case of latest enrolment or mandatory biometric update. If the Aadhaar letter lost or destroyed, the resident can order a reprint online for Rs. 50/- from UIDAI’s official website. Reprinted Aadhaar letter delivered to the resident by speed post.
- e-Aadhaar: eAadhaar is that the electronic sort of Aadhaar, digitally signed by UIDAI, having QR code for offline verification with Issue Date and Download Date. Resident can easily download eAadhaar/masked eAadhaar from UIDAI’s official website using the registered mobile number. The masked eAadhaar displays only last 4 digits of Aadhaar number. eAadhaar generated automatically with every Aadhaar enrolment or update and it often downloaded freed from cost.
- mAadhaar: mAadhaar may be a digital sort of Aadhaar which may be installed on a mobile device. mAadhaar app is out there on Google play store/iOS for downloading on resident’s mobile device. It’s a QR code for offline verification. Like eAadhaar, mAadhaar is additionally generated automatically with every Aadhaar enrolment or update and it is often downloaded freed from cost.
- Aadhaar PVC Card: Aadhaar PVC Card is that the latest sort of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. Aside from being easy to hold and sturdy, the PVC-based Aadhaar Card features a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details with multiple security measures. It often ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrolment ID and paying a nominal charge of Rs. 50/-. Aadhaar PVC Card delivered to the resident’s address by speed post.
What is the “Order Aadhaar Card” service?
“Order Aadhaar Card” may be a new service launched by UIDAI which facilitates the Aadhaar holder to urge their Aadhaar details printed on PVC card by paying nominal charges. Residents who don’t have registered mobile number also can order using Non-Registered /Alternate Mobile Number.
What are the safety features of “Aadhaar PVC Card”?
This card contains security measures like:
Secure QR Code
Issue Date & Print Date
Embossed Aadhaar Logo
How one can raise the request for “Aadhaar Card”?
“Aadhaar Card” request often raise by visiting the UIDAI Official Website or Resident Portal (http://www.uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in) using 12 digits Aadhaar Number (UID) or 16 digits Virtual number (VID) or 28 digits Enrollment ID. The request often raises employing a registered or non-registered mobile number.
- Registered Mobile Number, where OTP/TOTP is going to receive on Registered Mobile number.
- Non-Registered /Alternate Mobile Number, where OTP is going to receive on Non-Registered/ Alternate Mobile number.
How to raise request using Registered Mobile Number?
- Please visit https://uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in
- Click on “Order Aadhaar Card” Service.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) or 16 digits Virtual number (VID) or 28 digits Enrollment ID.
- Enter the safety code
- If you’ve got TOTP, choose the choice “I have TOTP” by clicking in restraint box else Click on “Request OTP” button.
- Therefore enter OTP/TOTP received on registered mobile number.
- Click on the check box against “Terms and Conditions”. (Note: Click on the hyperlink to ascertain details).
- Click on “Submit” Button to finish OTP/TOTP verification.
- On next screen, a preview of the Aadhaar details will appear for verification by the resident before placing the order for reprint.
- Click on “Make payment”. You’ll re-direct to Payment Gateway page with payment options as Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI.
- After successful payment, a receipt will get generate having digital signature which may download by a resident in PDF format. The resident also will get the Service Request Number via SMS.
- Resident can track the status of SRN till dispatch of Aadhaar Card on Check Aadhaar Card Status.
- SMS containing AWB number also will send once dispatched from DoP. Resident can further track delivery status by visiting the DoP website.
Which modes are available to form the payment?
Presently, the payment often made using Online Mode of Payment. Residents can use the subsequent payment methods while making payment:-
Also Read: UIDAI Aadhar Download
What is SRN?
SRN is 28 digits Service Request Number which generated after raising an invitation for Aadhaar Card on our website. It’ll generate whenever the request are going to raise no matter whether payment is successful or not.
What if residents want to urge the Aadhaar Card printed with the small print that they want?
If residents want some changes within the details of printed Aadhaar letter or Card, then they first need to update their Aadhaar by visiting Permanent Enrollment Center or SSUP portal (depending on update) then raise the request because this facility are often wont to get the text of Aadhaar Card/Letter.
How many days will it fancy receive “Aadhaar Card” after creating a successful request?
After receiving orders for Aadhaar Card from the resident UIDAI will handover printed Aadhaar Card to DoP within 5 working days (excluding the date of request). Aadhaar Card is going to deliver using SPEED POST Service of Department of Post (DoP) in line with DoP delivery norms and Delivery Status could also be tracked using DoP Status Track Services.
How the Aadhaar Card is different from Aadhaar Letter?
Aadhaar letter is a laminate paper-based document issue to the residents after enrolment and update. So Aadhaar Card may be durable and straightforward to hold PVC card with security measures. All sorts of Aadhaar (e Aadhar, mAadhaar, Aadhaar letter, Aadhaar card) are equally valid. So the resident has the selection to use any of those sorts of Aadhaar issued by UIDAI. The ‘’Order Aadhaar PVC Card” service is out there online on-demand for the residents almost like online “Order Aadhaar Reprint” Service.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card.