UIDAI has made it simpler for people to urge their Aadhar card Address change both online and offline. Here mentioned brief processes of Aadhar card update or correction through which individuals can easily get their e Aadhar card details update and correct. So follow the given steps below to change Aadhar card address, name, date of birth, mobile number and email id on the Aadhaar card online and offline by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Centre.
- 1 Steps to Update Aadhar Card Address Change by Visiting Enrolment Centre:
- 2 How to Change Aadhar Card Address Details Online?
- 3 How to Change Address in Aadhar Card without Document Proof?
- 4 What Details are often Change within the Aadhar Card Online?
- 5 How to Change Address in Aadhar Card?
- 6 How would I add my dad’s/spouse’s name to my location?
- 7 I effectively presented my location update demand. How might I track this?
- 8 How might I present my Supporting archives in the event of online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
- 9 Where would I be able to Update my Mobile Number?
- 10 What subtleties would I be able to refresh in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
- 11 Is it essential that my Mobile number ought to be enlisted with Aadhaar while mentioning for any sort of update?
- 12 My update demand got dismissed for invalid archives. What does this mean?
- 13 Would I be able to Change my Address in my neighbourhood language?
- 14 Who is an Address Verifier?
- 15 Will I get another Aadhaar letter by post with the refreshed location?
- 16 Would I be able to utilize the Secret Code again if my solicitation got dismissed because of some blunder?
- 17 What is an Address Validation Letter?
- 18 Would I be able to turn into an Address Verifier on the off chance that I have refreshed location in my Aadhaar utilizing Validation Letter?
- 19 I don’t have any reported confirmation of my location. Would I be able to even now refresh my location in my Aadhaar?
- 20 I have finished the cycle and get a URN. Does this imply that my location has been refreshed?
- 21 What will occur after the age of mystery code for Aadhaar Validation Letter?
- 22 Would I be able to alter the data in the location area on the screen?
- 23 What is SRN?
- 24 What is URN?
- 25 I have gotten SRN for my solicitation. Till when will I get the location approval letter with the mystery code?
- 26 My verifier doesn’t have an enlisted Mobile number. How might I utilize this help at that point?
- 27 How might I become more acquainted with about the conveyance status of the Address Validation Letter?
- 28 I have presented the solicitation for a location approval letter. How might I track this?
Steps to Update Aadhar Card Address Change by Visiting Enrolment Centre:
You can get details of their Aadhar Card Address Change by visiting the Aadhar Seva Kendra. So here is how you’ll roll in the hay easily:
- Fill the Aadhaar correction form i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Make sure you enter that information which corrects and not the one that mentioned in your Aadhaar.
- So get self-attested copies of proofs validating your update request.
- Submit the shape alongside documents.
- So you need to pay a charge of Rs. 25 for each such visit to the Enrolment Centre for update or correction.
- You can get all of your details including your biometric data, image, mobile number, etc. updated at the enrolment centre.
- Aadhaar Card mobile number change or update also can do at the enrolment centre.
- Moreover, you’ll also visit various banks to update your Aadhaar card. for instance, Axis Bank Aadhaar update allows you to form changes in your Aadhaar Card by visiting the closest Axis bank branch.
Note: Whether you update one field or many, charges for the Aadhaar Update are going to be Rs. 100 (if you’re also updating biometrics) and Rs 50 (if only demographics details updated).
Also Read: UIDAI Download
How to Change Aadhar Card Address Details Online?
Usually, an individual can change address, his/her name, date of birth, gender, mobile number and email id on the Aadaar card. To vary the small print of your Aadhaar card online, So follow these steps to update/change/correction
- Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal and click on on “Update your Address Online”
- So if you’ve got valid address proof, click on “Proceed to Update Address”
- Within the new window, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on on “Send OTP” or “Enter a TOTP”
- So an OTP is going to send to the mobile number registered in UIDAI’s database.
- Enter this OTP to login to your Aadhaar account. Alternately, you’ll use the TOTP feature to authenticate
- Select either the “Update Address by Address Proof” option or the “Update Address vis Secret Code” option
- Enter your residential address mentioned within the Proof of Address (PoA) and click on on the “Preview” button
- Just in case you would like to switch your address, click the “Modify” option else tick the declaration and click on on the “Submit” button
- Select the document type you would like to submit as PoA for verification and upload the scanned copy of the address proof and click on on the “Submit” button
- So your Aadhaar update request is going to accepted and a 14-digit URN is going to generate.
You can use the Update Request Number (URN) to see the status of the Aadhaar address update. Once updated, you’ll download the updated version and obtain your Aadhar card print out.
How to Change Address in Aadhar Card without Document Proof?
In case you are doing not have a legitimate document proof, you’ll update your current residential address in your Aadhaar Card with the assistance of consent and authentication of the address verifier ( which may be your loved one , friend, landlord, etc.) who allows you to use his/her address as proof.
To update your address in Aadhaar without document you’ll request for ‘Address Validation Letter’. Before proceeding for requesting the Address Validation Letter, you want to confine mind the subsequent things:
- Your address is going to validated by sending your validation letter which can contain a cypher on the address verifier’s address.
- Both the resident and therefore the address verifier must update their mobile numbers with their Aadhaar.
- Due to any reason, if the address verifier fails to offer consent within the set deadline, the request is going to considered invalid and can need to initiate the procedure of request once more.
- Visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal i.e https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- So click on Update Aadhaar and choose ‘Request for Address Validation Letter’.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and Captcha Verification code from the given box.
- Now, click on ‘Send OTP or Enter TOTP’ so which can send to the registered mobile number.
What Details are often Change within the Aadhar Card Online?
As per the newest developments, you’ll only get your address change in your Aadhaar card Using the web SSUP portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/login.html. In case, you would like to update the subsequent details, you’ve got to go to an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
How to Change Address in Aadhar Card?
An applicant can change address, name, date of birth, gender, mobile number and e-mail ID on Aadhaar Card. To update/change/correct your address on Aadhaar Card, you want to follow the below steps:
- Visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal i.e https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- If you’ve got a legitimate address proof, click on ‘Proceed to Update Address’.Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal on UIDAI’s website.
- Just in case, you don’t have a legitimate address proof click on “Request for Address Validation Letter”
- Within the new window (https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssupAddressPin/pinGenerate.html), enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or 16-digit number Virtual ID.
- Enter the Captcha Verification code from the given box.
- Now, click on ‘Send OTP’, which can send to your registered mobile number.
- Alternately, you’ll use the TOTP feature to authenticate
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Update Address via Address Proof’ or ‘Update Address Via Secret Code’.
- Now, fill altogether the small print that requires to correct and write the entire address while correcting it.
- Any Pin Code and related data (State/District/Village/Town/City/Post office) issues, you’ll contact UIDAI contact centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to incorporate the name of Guardian/ Parent/Spouse as a part of the address, select the Address correction option. Then select the acceptable box up C/o details and enter the name of the person within the subsequent field. C/o details often updated as a neighbourhood of the Address update.
- Fill the entire address and upload all supporting PoA albeit you would like to update/correct only C/o details.
11: Now, upload your original coloured scanned copies of POA documents.
12: Preview the entered data both in English and native language also.
13: Now submit the request. you want to note your Update Request Number (URN) for tracking the status of your Aadhaar Update.
How would I add my dad’s/spouse’s name to my location?
Relationship subtleties are a piece of the location field in Aadhaar. This has normalized to C/o (Care of). Filling this is discretionary.
I effectively presented my location update demand. How might I track this?
On effective accommodation of an online location update demand, you get a URN (Update Request Number) of the organization 0000/00XXX/XXXXX. This appeared on screen and sent using SMS to your enrolled Mobile number. Utilize this URN and your Aadhaar number to follow the status of your Aadhaar update from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
How might I present my Supporting archives in the event of online Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
You will need to transfer initially examined (with shading scanner) duplicates of PoA report according to the Valid Documents List. Allude Link for substantial records.
Where would I be able to Update my Mobile Number?
You can refresh your Mobile number by visiting the Permanent Enrolment Center.
What subtleties would I be able to refresh in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
You can refresh your Address online in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).
For different subtleties updates, for example, Demographic subtleties (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) just as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris and Photograph) in Aadhaar you should visit Permanent Enrolment Center.
Is it essential that my Mobile number ought to be enlisted with Aadhaar while mentioning for any sort of update?
If you are utilizing on the web Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) for the update, your Mobile number should be enlisted with Aadhaar else you can visit closest Permanent Enrolment place with Supporting Documents.
My update demand got dismissed for invalid archives. What does this mean?
The record you use for Online Address Update ought to be:
- Valid Documents according to
- For the sake of the inhabitant mentioning the update
- Picture transferred ought to be a reasonable and hued output of the first archive
- Guarantee that you follow the above before you make another update demand.
Would I be able to Change my Address in my neighbourhood language?
Notwithstanding English you can refresh/do rectification in your location in any of the accompanying dialects:
Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Who is an Address Verifier?
An Address Verifier can be a relative, relative, companions, landowner who is happy to allow you to utilize their location as evidence. Address Verifier should have a similar location enlisted in his/her Aadhaar.
- Both occupant and Address Lender/Verifier need to have their Mobile numbers enlisted in their individual Aadhaar.
- Both occupant and Address Lender/Verifier will need to get validated through OTP
- The Address Lender/Verifier should be eager to give his/her assent permitting the Resident to utilize his/her location to refreshed in the inhabitant’s Aadhar.
- Both Resident and Verifier need to be in a state of harmony while the Request for Address Validation Letter is as yet in the cycle.
- If the Address Verifier misses giving assent inside the specified time, the solicitation will be invalid. The Resident will need to start the cycle once more.
Also Read: e Aadhar Card
Will I get another Aadhaar letter by post with the refreshed location?
Truly. You will get the refreshed Aadhaar letter on the refreshed location. You can likewise download it from https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
Would I be able to utilize the Secret Code again if my solicitation got dismissed because of some blunder?
Apologies, yet you should apply over again. The past solicitation has prepared in the framework and got dismissed. You should re-start the solicitation.
What is an Address Validation Letter?
Address Validation Letter is a letter which ship off the Address Verifier’s location. The letter will contain a mystery code sent for approval after the Address Verifier agrees to the utilization of his/her location by the mentioning occupant. After the solicitation submitted effectively the occupant will get the Aadhaar Validation Letter inside 30 days from the date of raising solicitation.
Would I be able to turn into an Address Verifier on the off chance that I have refreshed location in my Aadhaar utilizing Validation Letter?
No, you can not turn into an Address Verifier on the off chance that you have refreshed your own location by utilizing Validation Letter.
I don’t have any reported confirmation of my location. Would I be able to even now refresh my location in my Aadhaar?
Indeed, without any narrative Proof of Address (PoA), you can at present refresh your present location in your Aadhaar with the assistance of an Address Verifier and by sending an online solicitation for an Address Validation Letter. You can refresh the location where you are as of now living with the assent and validation of the location verifier (a relative, relative, companions, landowner, and so forth) who is happy to allow you to utilize their location as confirmation.
I have finished the cycle and get a URN. Does this imply that my location has been refreshed?
No. This implies that your administration demand for the location approval letter finished you’re your location update demand has submitted. Your subtleties will presently go through a check. Whenever this done, your subtleties will be refreshed. You will get an SMS for it.
What will occur after the age of mystery code for Aadhaar Validation Letter?
When the solicitation will create, the printed Address Validation Letter will get affirmed/checked physically and afterwards after will be shipped off the Verifier’s location through DoP for example India Speed Post. Inhabitants need to follow the beneath referenced strides to refresh the location:-
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup
- Snap-on ‘Continue to Update Address’ connection
- Login with Aadhaar
- A select alternative to ‘Update Address using Secret Code’
- Enter Secret Code
- Audit the new address and submit
- Note your Update Request Number (URN) appeared on screen
Note: – Only three endeavours will be accommodated Secret Code section.
Would I be able to alter the data in the location area on the screen?
The data is pre-filled from your verifier’s Aadhaar address. The subtleties in English on the left side can’t be altered. In any case, you may address the neighbourhood language interpretation on the privilege by choosing the necessary field. You may decide to permit UIDAI to do the nearby language interpretation for you.
What is SRN?
SRN or Service Request Number is created when an occupant starts an Aadhaar Address update demand using Validation Letter. You can follow the status of your solicitation utilizing this SRN and your Aadhaar number from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
What is URN?
When you complete the cycle of online location update, you get a 14 digit number called URN or Update Request Number. This URN is additionally sent using SMS to your number. You can utilize this URN and Aadhaar Number to follow the status of your location update demand from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
I have gotten SRN for my solicitation. Till when will I get the location approval letter with the mystery code?
After the solicitation is submitted effectively, the inhabitant gets a Service Request Number (SRN). The occupant will get the Aadhaar Validation Letter WITHIN 30 days from the date of raising the solicitation.
My verifier doesn’t have an enlisted Mobile number. How might I utilize this help at that point?
This assistance requires both the mentioning inhabitant and the verifier to have Aadhaar enrolled Mobile number. On the off chance that you wish to utilize this help, you need to refresh/add the Mobile number in your Aadhaar.
How might I become more acquainted with about the conveyance status of the Address Validation Letter?
The inhabitant will get the AWB number from India Post through SMS (*being actualized) which can be utilized to follow the Aadhaar Validation Letter. Kindly visit the India Post site to follow the letter.
I have presented the solicitation for a location approval letter. How might I track this?
Utilize the got SRN (Service Request Number) to follow the status of your solicitation from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card.