Aadhar Card Update Form:
In the event that you wanted to roll out any improvements to the Aadhaar subtleties, you should present the Aadhaar Correction Form. You can download the Aadhar Card Update Form from the authority site of the UIDAI or visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Aadhaar Card Update Form – Overview:
The Aadhaar Correction Form should be submitted in the event that you wish to roll out any improvements to the Aadhaar subtleties. You should utilize a similar structure for the enrolment interaction also. The Pre-Enrolment ID, UID, biometric update, name, sexual orientation, address, email ID, versatile number, date of birth, and age are a portion of the subtleties that are referenced in the structure.
Submit Aadhaar Correction Request Online:
On the off chance that you wish to roll out any improvements to your location, you can present the Aadhaar Correction Form on the web. Notwithstanding, your mobile number should be connected to your Aadhaar. The methodology to present the structure online is referenced underneath:
Also Read: Check Aadhar Card Status
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/login.html.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and manual human test subtleties. You can likewise enter the VID number and manual human test subtleties.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that you have gotten on your enrolled phone number and snap-on ‘Login’.
- On the following page, you will view as the underneath referenced choices:
- Update Address by means of Address Proof
- Update Address by means of Secret Code (this is in the event that you as of now have an Address Validation Letter)
- In case you pick the primary choice, the current location will be shown and a choice will be given to enter the new location.
- Enter the applicable subtleties and snap-on ‘Review’.
- You will have the choice to alter the subtleties or submit them.
- Next, you should transfer a unique checked duplicate of a legitimate verification of address.
- Once the duplicate has been transferred, you will get an Update Request Number (URN). The number can be utilized the track the situation with the solicitation.
Submit Aadhar Card Update Form Offline:
The methodology to present the Aadhaar Correction Form at an Aadhaar Enrolment Center is referenced underneath:
- Visit the closest Aadhaar Enrolment Center and solicitation for the structure. You can likewise download the Aadhaar Correction Form on the authority site of UIDAI.
- Ensure that you convey the first archives when you visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- Once you present the structure, the administrator will confirm the data that given. An affirmation will furnished with the EID referenced in it. You can utilize the EID to follow the situation with the solicitation.
Directions for Filling Aadhaar Correction Form:
The Aadhaar Enrolment/Correction Form is accessible at Enrolment or Update Centers and furthermore in PDF structure on the UIDAI site. This is the means by which the structure looks.
Since the enrolment and remedy structure is something similar, you might get confounded regarding what data to fill while presenting an adjustment/amendment demand. The straightforward principle is to fill in just the accompanying subtleties:
- The 28-digit Enrolment ID (EID) comprising of the enrolment number and date and time stamp
- Your name
- Just the field or fields that should adjusted
Definite directions on filling the enrolment/remedy structure can find on page 2 of the PDF accessible on the UIDAI site.
What Different Fields in the Aadhar Update Form Mean:
Here is a portrayal of each field in the structure, so you are clear with regards to what to fill and so forth when required.
This ought to contain your complete name as you are legitimately known, yet with practically no titles or welcome like Ms., Mr., Shri, or Dr You really wanted to validate your name with a legitimate confirmation of character like Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, and so on UIDAI likewise gives a nitty-gritty rundown of archives you can use as confirmations at Aadhaar enrolment, remedy, or update.
You are permitted to roll out minor improvements in the spelling of your name without truly changing the name. For instance, if your name is spelt as ‘Rithika’ and you need to make the spelling ‘Ritika’, you can do that without giving extra evidence.
Pick what sexual orientation you have a place with – Male, Female, or Transgender.
Age OR Date of Birth (DoB):
The date of birth must be entered in the DDMMYYYY design: along these lines, in the event that you were brought into the world on 26 August 1959, the section will be 26 08 1959. If you or an old relative is uninformed of the specific DoB, then, at that point, you can enter the assessed age in years (not months).
If you have a narrative proof for date of birth, tick against ‘Checked’, and on the off chance that you don’t have any confirmation about the date of birth, tick against ‘Announced’.
Type your location in full, and remember to convey your unique evidence of address to the enrolment place for confirmation. The location is vital on the grounds that the card will send here. Assuming you make a blunder in the location, you won’t accept your Aadhaar card.
You can pick C/o (care of), D/o (girl of), S/o (child of), W/o (wife of), or H/o (husband of), assuming you need to incorporate the name of a parent, a watchman, or mate, alongside your location. Very much like in the name field, you can roll out minor improvements as long as the central location is as old as the verification you give.
This segment likewise incorporates your versatile number and email address. The number and email id you give here will turn into your enlisted number and enrolled email id.
In the event that the Aadhaar candidate is a youngster more youthful than 5 years, the name and Aadhaar number of the dad, mother, or gatekeeper, must be mandatorily given in the structure. Nonetheless, this segment isn’t necessary for grown-ups.
Notice the reports that you will submit as POI (Proof of Identity), POA (Proof of Address), DOB (Date of Birth), and POR (Proof of Relationship).
If you don’t have any evidence of character and additionally address and are utilizing confirmation dependent on Head of the Family (Hof) or Introducer, then, at that point, you should give Aadhaar or EID number of the HoF or Introducer.
Do’s and Don’ts When Filling Aadhar Update Form:
- Since you realize how to fill an amendment structure for Aadhaar and how to present the structure, here are some fast notes on what to do and what not to do when filling or presenting an Aadhaar Correction Form.
- Utilize just capital letters when filling the structure.
- When petitioning for amendments, fill in just the field or fields that should be remedied.
- Guarantee that the Aadhar Update Form filled uniquely with legitimate and current subtleties and not with old or invalid data.
- Guarantee that the total location filled in, on the grounds that that is the place where the refreshed Aadhaar letter will shipped off.
- Entering the information in a nearby language in which the Aadhaar was at first given not required anymore.
- Complete names ought not to have welcome like Mr./Dr./Col., and so forth
- Ensure that you join the right supporting record for the change. For instance, assuming you need to change the location, the PoA that you submit ought not to contain an old or invalid location.
- In the event that you don’t have unique records for confirmation, duplicates ensured by a gazetted official or a public accountant is adequate.
- It required to have your phone number connected to/enrolled with Aadhaar to make an adjustment demand on the web.
- If you present the structure with any inaccurate or mysterious data, the application might dismissed.
Upheld POA Documents:
- A portion of the POA archives that can submitted referenced underneath:
- Mail centre Passbook/Account Statement
- Elector ID
- Power charge that is under 90 days old
- Phone Landline charge that is under 90 days old
- Financial record
- School Identity Card
- Bank Passbook/Statement
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Water charge that is under 90 days old
- Protection Policy
- NREGS Job Card
FAQs on Aadhar Card Update Form:
Will the Aadhaar number continue as before in the event that I roll out any improvements?
Indeed, the Aadhaar number will continue as before in the event that you roll out any improvements.
Is it compulsory to convey the first records when I visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center?
Indeed, you should convey the first records when you visit the Aadhaar Enrolment Center. No progressions will make except if the first records give.
Also Read: PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card
What are the various strategies by which I can refresh the Aadhaar subtleties?
The two unique techniques by which you can refresh the Aadhaar subtleties referenced underneath:
- On the web (SSUP)
- By visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Would I be able to roll out any improvements on the web if my mobile number not connected to the Aadhaar?
No, you can’t roll out any improvements on the web if your mobile number has not connected to the Aadhaar.
Would I be able to roll out any improvements to the Biometric information on the web?
No, you can’t roll out any improvements to the Biometric information on the web.