An Indian inhabitant needs an Aadhaar to benefit from explicit government help benefits given by the Government of India. The file goes similarly a proof of address and character for an individual. Aadhaar is a 12-digit intriguing unmistakable evidence number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Whenever a singular enrols for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-working environments, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar by using the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by the UIDAI. Whenever a number is given, he/she can follow these different steps for Aadhar Card Print Out.
Also Read: Aadhar and PAN Card Link
Aaadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
Accepting you want to download and print an e-Aadhaar card on the web, you really want to follow the underneath referred to progress:
- Visit the Aadhaar official site https://uidai.gov.in/target=”_blank” rel=”noopener nofollow”
- Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ decision from My Aadhaar decision or visit the association https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” decision under the “I Have” portion
- Presently, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap-on ‘I want a disguised Aadhaar’ decision accepting you really want to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter Captcha Verification Code and Click the “Send OTP” decision to get the one time secret key on your selected versatile number
- Enter the OTP got on your flexible number
- Complete the review and snap “Check And Download” to download the electronic copy of your Aadhaar.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID:
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the uttermost down the line extension to UIDAI’s passage for Aadhaar download. Follow the underneath referred to steps for Aadhaar card free download using the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s electronic entrance
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID decision from the “I Have” fragment
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- Presently click “Send OTP” to deliver OTP
- On the other hand, you can use the TOTP part to affirm your requesting
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your structure
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret expression.
- Enter the 8 digits secret expression to open the PDF record – initial four letters of your name in Quite some time and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
If you come up short on your Aaadhar card yet or have neglected to recall your Aadhaar number, you can regardless download revived Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given steps under for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” decision
- You will be redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date regards
- Enter your total name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Click “Requesting OTP” to create an OTP
- Press the “Certify” button.
- You will get the OTP on your selected versatile number
- Therefore enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” decision
- Presently you can download the electronic copies of your Aadhaar Card.
Ventures for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
If you don’t remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you can regardless download an e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these methods for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideidEnter your total name and either your enrolled email ID or a versatile number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enrolled versatile number and snap on the “Actually look at OTP” button
- A message will appear on the screen enlightening the Aadhaar number is delivered off your enrolled convenient number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your compact, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the power UIDAI site
- Click “I have Aadhaar” decision
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Click “Sales OTP”
- An OTP will be sent off your versatile number. Enter this OTP and snap “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar
The best strategy to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has cooperated with the UIDAI to make it open to the cardholders on interfacing the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, amassing, sharing and checking of files and verifications in a modernized construction that enables the select enrolled relationship to give electronic or e-copies into ‘cutting edge extra rooms’ assigned to inhabitants. Follow under referred to steps to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” affix and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Affirm’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your flexible number
- Click ‘Actually take a look at OTP’
- ‘Surrendered Document’ page shows. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using the ‘Save’ image
Directions to Download Masked Aadhaar:
A hidden Aadhaar card resembles a standard Aadhaar card. The fundamental qualification between the two varieties is that your Aadhaar number is to some degree concealed and simply the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are clear. It is highlighted protecting your Aadhaar number from being uncovered to others. Your covered Aadhaar card is comparably genuine as your standard e-Aadhaar. Follow the means referred to under to download revived Aadhar card in the covered setup:
- Click on the association https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own nuances” fragment
- Select “Covered Aadhaar” in the “Select your tendency” fragment and enter various nuances, for instance, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and the security code
- Click on “Sales OTP” to send OTP to the compact number enlisted with UIDAI
- So click on “I Agree” to give consent to UIDAI for a check using your own nuances
- Click on “Assert” to send OTP to your enrolled flexible number
- Enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the covered Aadhaar card
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the selected adaptable number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the under referred steps to get Aadhaar without flexible numbers.
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar centre with your Aadhaar number
- Give the required bio-metric nuances affirmation like thumb check, retina channel, etc
- Likewise, convey other person affirmation like a PAN and character card
- The individual stressed in the center will give a printout of the Aadhaar. A normal paper construction will charge Rs 50, while the PVC variation will cost Rs 100.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App:
For downloading Aadhaar through Umang applicants need to follow the fundamental cycle referred to under::
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click “Aadhaar Card” under the all organizations tab
- Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Log in with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP got on your enrolled compact number
- Click “Affirm OTP”
- Presently you can download the electronic copy of your Aadhaar by tapping on the download image
Directions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
Expecting you really want to get your Aadhaar on versatile, you want to follow the underneath referred to progress:
- Visit the power site of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select what you really want to recuperate – Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Enter your enrolled adaptable number or email ID and notice the security code
- Presently click the “Send OTP” tab to gauge further
- You will get the 6-digit OTP on your selected number
- Enter the “OTP” and snap the “Submit” button
- You will get the Aadhaar number on your enlisted versatile number as a text
Guidelines to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download:
You ought to enter the 8-digit secret word to open your e-Aadhaar letter. In this manner, the secret word includes the beginning four letters of your name and the drawn-out season of your first experience with the world. After you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf plan from UIDAI’s webpage, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. The workplace to check the status and Aadhaar card download is open on the web.
Likewise, UIDAI has now supported CSC Aadhar Print as one of the decisions for printing the Aadhaar Card at suggested charges.
Things to Remember:
- You can’t download Aadhaar on the off chance that your flexible number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the selected convenient number for approval before allowing the Aadhaar pdf download.
- So you can’t download an Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download e-Aadhaar anyway many events as you want.
- Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be used rather than your extraordinary Aadhaar card everywhere.
- Results to downloading the web-based Aadhaar, so one can get its printout by entering the mystery expression.
Also Read: Check Aadhar Card
UIDAI gives the decision to download revived Aadhar card online by using different biometric contraptions that are used to get the biometric data for instance Aadhar card download by interesting finger impression programming for pc, Aadhar Card download by face, etc to substitute the necessity for real ID and to ensure the security of data of the applicants.
FAQs on Aadhar Card Print Out:
Will Aadhaar be downloaded whether or not my flexible number isn’t selected with UIDAI?
No, your Aadhaar can’t be downloaded on the off chance that your compact number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
This is the latest decision for the occupants to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the underlying 8 digits are supplanting with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.