Aadhaar Card Website: Aadhaar is a 12 digit personal identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. So the number serves as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India. In which the Aadhar card contains information like your name, address, phone number, gender, and date of birth. So if you wish to make changes to the Aadhaar card, you can do so by visiting the Aadhaar Enrollment Center or the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
आधार कार्ड वेबसाइट: आधार भारत सरकार की ओर से भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण द्वारा जारी एक 12 अंकों की व्यक्तिगत पहचान संख्या है। तो यह संख्या भारत में कहीं भी, पहचान और पते के प्रमाण के रूप में कार्य करती है। जिसमें आधार कार्ड में आपका नाम, पता, फोन नंबर, लिंग और जन्मतिथि जैसी जानकारी होती है। इसलिए यदि आप आधार कार्ड में बदलाव करना चाहते हैं, तो आप आधार नामांकन केंद्र या भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर ऐसा कर सकते हैं।
- 1 Aadhar card website
- 2 Aadhar card eligibility
- 3 Documents Required for Aadhaar Card
- 4 How to Enrol for Aadhaar?
- 5 Check Status of Aadhaar Application Online
- 6 Aadhaar PVC Card
- 7 Security Features of the Aadhaar PVC Card
- 8 The process to apply for the Aadhaar PVC Card Online
- 9 How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card?
- 10 Important Points to Remember While Updating Aadhaar
- 11 Reasons why Update Request may get Rejected
- 12 Frequently Asked Question-FAQ’S
- 12.1 What is the full form of Aadhaar?
- 12.2 What details are there in the Aadhar card?
- 12.3 Why is the Aadhar card important?
- 12.4 How many Aadhar cards are issued in India?
- 12.5 How is the Aadhaar number generated?
- 12.6 How many digits are there in the Aadhar card number?
- 12.7 What is Aadhaar history?
- 12.8 Can a person have 2 Aadhar cards?
- 12.9 Why is the Aadhaar card important?
Aadhar card website
Aadhar card website is https://uidai.gov.in/. Residents can download e-Aadhaar by visiting the Aadhar card website- https://uidai.gov.in/ or https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. In. Thereby E-Aadhaar is a password-protected electronic copy of Aadhaar which is digitally signed by the competent authority of UIDAI.
Aadhar card eligibility
Eligibility for Aadhar Card is any resident of India (Newborn / Minor) whereas Aadhar card is for adults, Bal Aadhar is for children below five years of age. NRIs residing in India for more than 12 months are eligible for Overseas Aadhaar.13-Jan-2022
Also Read:- Aadhar And Pan Card Link
Documents Required for Aadhaar Card
There is a list of documents that you should carry for the Aadhaar card enrolment process. So In general, for the application process, you will be required to provide proof of identity, proof of address, proof of age, and proof of relationship. Mentioned below is a list of documents for each of these cases that you can provide for the enrolment process.
How to Enrol for Aadhaar?
The Aadhaar application process can be done from any authorized Aadhaar Enrolment Centre/ Permanent Enrolment Centre. So You can find an updated list of existing Aadhaar Enrolment Centres on the UIDAI website.
Thereby In an effort to simplify the enrolment process, the UIDAI has also authorized over 10,000 post offices and bank branches to operate as Permanent Enrolment Centres. Thereby Applicants can follow the 3 simple steps listed below to complete the enrolment process.
- Locate the nearest Aadhaar enrolment center.
- So Fill in the application form and submit the required documents.
- Complete biometrics and collect acknowledgment.
Also Read:- Voter Card Aadhar Card Link
Check Status of Aadhaar Application Online
Applicants who wish to track the status of their Aadhaar application can do so through the official UIDAI website. So You will need to mention your enrolment ID, which can be found on the acknowledgment slip issued after you submit your application.
Aadhaar PVC Card
UIDAI introduced a new form of Aadhaar called the Aadhaar PVC Card. So Apart from being durable and easy to carry, the new PVC card comes with several security features. Thereby You can order the Aadhaar PVC Card online by using the Aadhaar number, Enrolment ID, or Virtual ID. Rs 50 will be charged to apply for the Aadhaar PVC Card. Thereby new card will be sent via speed post to the registered address.
Security Features of the Aadhaar PVC Card
The main security features of the Aadhaar PVC Card are mentioned below:
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo
- The print data and issue date will be mentioned
- Ghost image
- Micro text
- Secure QR Code
The process to apply for the Aadhaar PVC Card Online
The procedure to apply for the Aadhaar PVC Card online is mentioned below:
- Visit https://uidai.gov.in/.
- So Under the ‘My Aadhaar’ section, you will find the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ option. Click on it.
- So On the next page, enter the Aadhaar Number, Virtual ID, or EID.
- Next, enter the security code.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Thereby Enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number. So Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Submit’.
- So If your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar, you can preview the Aadhaar Card and complete the verification process.
- Select ‘Make Payment’. Thereby You can make the payment via UPI, net banking, debit card, or credit card.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card?
Given below is the process to change your mobile number on Aadhaar:
- Visit Aadhaar Service Center.
- Submit the filled application form. So make sure that the correct mobile number is mentioned on the form.
- In which there is no need to submit any document to update the mobile number.
- So the request for the update will be registered.
- An acknowledgment slip will be provided.
Important Points to Remember While Updating Aadhaar
Things that you must remember while updating your Aadhaar are mentioned below:
- Ensure that the data you enter is accurate.
- Ensure the spellings are all correct.
- So The data that you provide must be supported by documentary evidence.
- Do not lose the acknowledgment receipt.
- Thereby Note down your URN for tracking the status of the update.
Reasons why Update Request may get Rejected
Some of the reasons why your Aadhaar update request might be rejected are mentioned below:
- The correct procedure is not followed.
- The relevant documents are not submitted.
- Incorrect information is given.
Frequently Asked Question-FAQ’S
What is the full form of Aadhaar?
Unique Identification Authority of India.
What details are there in the Aadhar card?
It is a 12-digit unique number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) by taking into account a person’s biometric details such as iris scan and fingerprints, and demographic information like date of birth and address.
Why is the Aadhar card important?
One of the most important uses of the Aadhar card is that it permits the holder to avail of all government subsidies he/she is eligible for. Thereby Since the government already has all the necessary data on a particular individual, they need only produce their Aadhaar card in order to avail of the various subsidies or programs.
How many Aadhar cards are issued in India?
As many as 131 crore Aadhaar cards have been issued in India since its launch a decade ago, Saurabh Garg, CEO of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) told news agency ANI on Thursday. Thereby UIDAI is a statutory authority that handles Aadhaar and also issues the cards to citizens of India.
Also Read:- Pan Card Link With Aadhar Card
How is the Aadhaar number generated?
Aadhaar Generation involves processes like a quality check, packet validation, demographic and biometric de-duplication, etc. So Aadhaar is generated successfully only if: Quality of enrolment data meets prescribed standards laid down by UIDAI. Therefore enrolment packet passes all the validations done in CIDR.
How many digits are there in the Aadhar card number?
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. So Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enroll to obtain an Aadhaar number.
What is Aadhaar history?
The Aadhaar Authentication history service hosted on UIDAI Website provides details of authentication performed by the individual resident in past. Resident can check his/her Aadhaar Authentication history from UIDAI Websites by using his/her Aadhaar Number/VID and following the directions on the website.
यूआईडीएआई वेबसाइट पर होस्ट की गई आधार प्रमाणीकरण इतिहास सेवा अतीत में निवासी व्यक्ति द्वारा किए गए प्रमाणीकरण का विवरण प्रदान करती है। निवासी अपने आधार नंबर/वीआईडी का उपयोग करके और वेबसाइट पर दिए गए निर्देशों का पालन करके यूआईडीएआई वेबसाइटों से अपने आधार प्रमाणीकरण इतिहास की जांच कर सकते हैं।
Can a person have 2 Aadhar cards?
So, it will not be possible to have two Aadhaar numbers for a single person. In fact, if a person registers for Aadhaar number by impersonating some other person, his own biometric information will be tied with the Aadhaar number obtained in the name of such other person.
Why is the Aadhaar card important?
One of the most important uses of the Aadhar card is that it permits the holder to avail of all government subsidies he/she is eligible for. Since the government already has all the necessary data on a particular individual, they need only produce their Aadhaar card in order to avail of the various subsidies or programs.