UIDAI Download Aadhar Card: Aadhar Card can be easily downloaded by using Aadhar Card, Enrollment ID, Virtual ID, etc. An Indian resident requires Aadhaar to avail of certain government welfare benefits provided by the Government of India. SoThe document serves as a proof of address and identity for an individual. And Aadhaar is a 12-digit Unique Identification Number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Once a person enrolls for an Aadhar card by visiting Aadhar centers or Banks/Post Offices, he/she can download and print the UIDAI Aadhar card using the Enrollment ID, Virtual ID, or Aadhar Number provided by UIDAI. And Once the number is issued, he can follow these various steps to download the Aadhar card.
UIDAI Download Aadhar Card: Type of Aadhar Cards Available
- Aadhaar letter: Paper-based laminated letter with secure QR code with date of issue and print date.
- E- Aadhaar: eAadhaar is the electronic form of Aadhaar, digitally signed by UIDAI, containing a QR code for offline verification along with the issue date and download date.
- M-Aadhaar: M-Aadhaar is a digital form of Aadhaar that can be installed on a mobile device. And The mAadhaar app is available on Google play store/iOS for download on the resident’s mobile device.
- Aadhar PVC Card: PVC Aadhar Card is the latest form of Aadhaar introduced by UIDAI. Apart from being easy to carry and durable, the PVC-based Aadhaar card has a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details along with several security features.
Download the Aadhar card by Aadhar number
If you want to download and print your Aadhar card online, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar or click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option from the My Aadhaar option or visit the https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar link.
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” option
- Now, enter 12 digit Aadhaar number, and security code and click on the “Send OTP” option to receive a Time Password on your registered mobile number.
- If you want to download a masked Aadhaar then select the option ‘mask masked Aadhaar’.
- Enter the OTP received and click on “Verify & Download”.
- On successful verification, you will get the password-protected PDF of your Aadhar Card in your download folder. To open the file, you need to enter a password of 8 characters. The password will be a combination of the first 4 letters of your name in capital letters (in Aadhar) and the year of birth in YYYY format.
NSP Last Date 2021-22, Trace Mobile Phone Number, Full Form of ATM, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Test Portal, Aadhar Download Online, My Individual Business, Gorgeous Meaning in Hindi.
Download your Aadhar Card through the mAadhaar App
mAadhaar is the official mobile application for Aadhaar.
You can download your e-Aadhaar on the mAadhaar app and access your Aadhaar whenever you need it.
Here’s how you can log in and download your mAadhaar on the app:
- Log in to the app.
- If you have already linked your mobile number with your Aadhaar at the time of enrollment, you can download your Aadhaar card.
- You will receive an SMS with an OTP on your registered mobile number. This opt will be automatically read by the app. As such, you cannot enter OTP manually.
- You can add up to three profiles (ie that of your family members) on a single device, provided all the profiles have the same mobile number as their registered mobile number (ie, based on theirs).
UIDAI Download Aadhar Card: Download your e-Aadhaar using your name and date of birth
If you do not have your Enrollment ID or appear to have lost it, you can retrieve it using your name, date of birth, and phone number/email address.
- Go to the Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID page on the UIDAI website at “https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid”.
- Select the button for ‘Enrollment ID’.
- Enter your full name as you have given while applying for your Aadhar card.
- Enter your mobile number (make sure this number is the same as the one you provided at the time of enrollment).
- You can optionally provide your registered email address.
- Enter the captcha provided.
- Select ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter OTP or OTP.
- After this, you will receive your EID.
- Note down this number and visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/Download Aadhaar webpage.
- Follow the steps mentioned earlier under the heading ‘Steps to download your e-Aadhaar using your Enrollment ID’.
Download Your Aadhaar Card via UMANG
Developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and the National e-Governance Division (NeGD), UMANG is one of the first steps taken by the government to make e-governance mobile.
This app allows you to access e-governance services from central, state, and local bodies and agencies across India. The app is integrated with Digital India Services like Aadhaar and Digilocker.
Here is how you can download your Aadhaar card on UMANG:
- Register and log in to your account.
- Navigate to ‘All Services’ and select ‘Aadhaar Card’.
- Select ‘View Aadhar Card from Digilocker’.
- You are redirects to the Digilocker home page. Register or sign in to Digilocker.
- If you are registering on Digilocker, make sure that your mobile number is already registered with Aadhaar.
- After this, you can see your Aadhar card on the app through Digilocker.
Download the e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID)
Downloading of Aadhaar number through Virtual ID is the latest addition to UIDAI’s portal for Aadhaar download. Follow the steps given below to download an Aadhar card for free using Virtual ID online:
- Go to the online portal of UIDAI
- Click on “Download Aadhaar” listed under “My Aadhaar”
- Select VID option
- Enter your Virtual ID, and Security Code and click on “Send OTP” to generate OTP
- E-Aadhaar downloads into your system
- You can access it by entering the password of the Aadhar card. This is an 8 digit password to open the PDF file – First four letters of your name in CAPITAL and “Year of Birth”
My Bangalore Mart, Large Scale Industries, E-Aadhar Card Download App, Scholarship.gov.in, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Contact, Digitize India, Stockx.com, List of 2018 Hollywood Adventure Films, Aahar Jharkhand.
Download e-Aadhaar Card using Enrollment Number (EID)
If you have not received your Aadhaar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can still download the updated Aadhaar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID). Follow the steps given below to download the e-Aadhaar card by enrollment number:
- Go to www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the “Download Aadhaar” option. You should visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar. redirected to
- Enter your 28-digit Enrollment ID, and Security Code and click on “Send OTP” to generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify & Download”.
- Now you can download the electronic copy of your Aadhar card.
UIDAI Download Aadhar Card: Download your Aadhar card from the Digi locker
Another mobile application that you can use to download your Aadhar card is Digilocker. This mobile application is by the Government of India and aims to bring paperless governance under the Digital India section of Govt.
Downloading your Aadhaar on Digilocker is quite easy. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download the application and sign in.
- Choose a partner and document you are looking for. In this case, it would be UIDAI.
- Select the dropdown and click on ‘Aadhaar’.
- Then you have to enter your Aadhar number and OTP which are sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once downloaded, your Aadhaar card will appear under the ‘Issued’ section of the app.
- You can go ahead and use this digitally verified copy of your Aadhar card.
Note: To download your Aadhaar using DigiLocker, you must first ensure that you have registered your mobile number with your Aadhaar card at the time of enrollment.
Instructions to download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker account:
DigiLocker has teamed up with UIDAI to make it accessible to cardholders upon linking of DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. And DigiLocker is a cloud-based platform for issuing, stocking, sharing, and verifying reports and wills in an advanced structure, electronic or e-duplicate in ‘computerized storage space’ distributed to residents to selected empaneled associations Makes you strong. Follow the steps given below to download Aadhaar from your Digilocker account:
डिजिलॉकर खाते को आधार से जोड़ने पर कार्डधारकों के लिए इसे सुलभ बनाने के लिए डिजिलॉकर ने यूआईडीएआई के साथ हाथ मिलाया है। और डिजिलॉकर एक उन्नत संरचना में रिपोर्ट और वसीयत जारी करने, स्टॉक करने, साझा करने और सत्यापित करने के लिए एक क्लाउड-आधारित प्लेटफॉर्म है, चयनित पैनल वाले संघों को निवासियों को वितरित ‘कम्प्यूटरीकृत भंडारण स्थान’ में इलेक्ट्रॉनिक या ई-डुप्लिकेट आपको मजबूत बनाता है। अपने डिजिलॉकर खाते से आधार डाउनलोड करने के लिए नीचे दिए गए चरणों का पालन करें:
- Log in to your Digilocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on the “Sign In” button and enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to receive ‘OTP’
- So enter the OTP received on your phone number
- Click on ‘Check OTP’
- The ‘Documented’ page appears. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using the ‘Save’ symbol