The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a legal power set up under the arrangements of the Aadhar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016 (“Aadhaar Act 2016”) on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). The Aadhaar Act 2016 has been corrected by the Aadhaar and Other Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019 (14 of 2019) w.e.f. 25.07.2019. UIDAI has made it less difficult for individuals to get their Aadhar card refreshed or remedied both on the web and disconnected. Here are referenced brief cycles of UIDAI Aadhar card Update or rectification through which individuals can undoubtedly get their e-Aadhar card subtleties refreshed and amended.
Follow the given strides beneath to refresh Aadhar card address, name, date of birth, mobile number and email id on the Aadhaar card on the web and so disconnected by visiting the Aadhar Enrolment/Correction Center.
- 1 Update UIDAI Aadhar Card by Visiting Enrolment Center:
- 2 Instructions to Update UIDAI Aadhar Card Details Online:
- 3 Step by step instructions to UIDAI Update Address in Aadhar without Document Proof:
- 4 What Details can be Changed in the Aadhar Card Online?
- 5 The most effective method to Update Address in Aadhaar Card:
- 6 Step by step instructions to Update/Change Name in Aadhaar:
- 7 The most effective method to Update/Change Your Mobile Number in Aadhaar:
- 8 Step by step instructions to Update the DoB in Aadhar Card:
- 9 Significant things to know, while Correction of Aadhar Card:
- 10 For what reason does the solicitation for Update Aadhar Card correction get dismissed?
- 11 FAQs:
- 11.0.1 Q. Would I be able to refresh my Aadhar card subtleties on the web?
- 11.0.2 Q. What are the subtleties which can be refreshed on the web?
- 11.0.3 Q. What Fields would I be able to refresh through Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
- 11.0.4 Q. Are there any rules to be met to demand for changes on the web?
- 11.0.5 Q. Would one be able to utilize Aadhaar card as a proof for Home Loan, Mastercard and individual credit application?
- 11.0.6 Q. Would it be advisable for me to present my update demand in a nearby language too?
- 11.0.7 Q. What occurs if my mobile number not enrolled with Aadhaar specialists?
- 11.0.8 Q. My mobile number not enrolled with my Aadhaar card. Anyway, how might I right my Aadhar card subtleties on the web?
- 11.0.9 Q. Do I need to give any archives for correction/change my mobile subtleties?
- 11.0.10 Q. Is it conceivable to demand an adjustment in data through disconnected modes?
- 11.0.11 Q. Would I be able to refresh data about my youngster/ward?
- 11.0.12 Q. My kid’s location should have a correction in his/her Aadhar card. Should it be possible?
- 11.0.13 Q. Do I need to give my old data while mentioning for change/remedy/alteration of data?
- 11.0.14 Q. Will, I will furnish with a refreshed Aadhaar letter once the subtleties are revised?
- 11.0.15 Q. I have to Update my email ID and need for correction the equivalent in my UIDAI Aadhar Card. How would I do this?
- 11.0.16 Useful Links:
Update UIDAI Aadhar Card by Visiting Enrolment Center:
You can get subtleties of their Aadhar refreshed by visiting the Aadhaar Seva Kendra. So here is the manner in which you can do it without any problem:
- Fill the Aadhaar amendment structure for example https://uidai.gov.in/pictures/aadhar_card_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Ensure you enter that data which is right and not the one that is referenced in your Aadhaar.
- Get self-confirmed duplicates of confirmations approving your update demand.
- Present the structure alongside records.
- So you need to pay a charge of Rs 25 for each such visit to the Enrolment Center for update or amendment.
- You can get every one of your subtleties including your biometric information, picture, mobile number, and so forth refreshed at the enrolment centre.
- Aadhaar Card mobile number change or update should likewise be possible at the enrolment community.
- Additionally, you can likewise visit different banks to refresh your Aadhaar card. For instance, Axis Bank Aadhaar update permits you to make changes in your Aadhaar Card by visiting the closest Axis bank office.
Note: Whether you update one field or many, charges for the Aadhaar Update will be Rs. 100 (on the off chance that you are additionally refreshing biometrics) and Rs 50 (if just socioeconomics subtleties are being refreshed).
Instructions to Update UIDAI Aadhar Card Details Online:
As a rule, an individual can change address, his/her name, date of birth, sexual orientation, mobile number and email id on the Aadaar card. To change the subtleties of your Aadhaar card on the web, so follow these means to refresh/change/rectification:
- Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal and snap on “Update your Address Online”
- On the off chance that you have substantial location confirmation, click on “Continue to Update Address”
- So in the new window, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and snap on “Send OTP” or “Enter a TOTP”
- An OTP will be shipped off the mobile number enrolled in UIDAI’s information base.
- Enter this OTP to login to your Aadhaar account. On the other hand, you can utilize the TOTP highlight to confirm.
- Select either the “Update Address by Address Proof” choice or the “Update Address vis Secret Code” alternative
- Enter your private location referenced in the Proof of Address (PoA) and snap on the “Review” button
- If you need to adjust your location, so click the “Change” choice else tick the assertion and snap on the “Submit” button
- Select the record type you need to submit as PoA for confirmation and transfer the examined duplicate of the location verification and snap on the “Submit” button
- So your Aadhaar update solicitation will be acknowledged and a 14-digit URN will be created
- You can utilize the Update Request Number (URN) to check the status of the Aadhaar address update. Once refreshed, you can download the refreshed form and get your Aadhar card print out.
Also Read: UIDAI Download
Step by step instructions to UIDAI Update Address in Aadhar without Document Proof:
On the off chance that you don’t have legitimate record evidence, you can refresh your present private location in your Update Aadhar Card with the assistance of assent and verification of the location verifier ( which can be your relative, companion, landowner, and so forth) who permits you to utilize his/her location as confirmation.
To refresh your location in Aadhaar without archive you can demand ‘Address Validation Letter’. Prior to continuing for mentioning the Address Validation Letter, you should remember the accompanying things:
Your location will be approved by sending your approval letter which will contain a mystery code on the location verifier’s location. Both the inhabitant and the location verifier must refresh their mobile numbers with their Aadhaar.
Because of any explanation, if the location verifier neglects to give assent inside the set cutoff time, the solicitation will be viewed as invalid and should start the strategy of solicitation by and by.
- Visit UIDAI Aadhar Self Service Update Portal i.e https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- Click on Update Aadhaar and select ‘Solicitation for Address Validation Letter’.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and Captcha Verification code from the given box.
- Now, click on ‘Send OTP or Enter TOTP’ which will be shipped off the enrolled mobile number.
- However, the cycle subtleties for refreshing the location by means of Validation Letter.
What Details can be Changed in the Aadhar Card Online?
According to the most recent turns of events, so you can just get your location changed in your Aadhaar card Using the online SSUP gateway https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/login.html. In the event that, you need to refresh the accompanying subtleties, you need to visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Center:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
The most effective method to Update Address in Aadhaar Card:
A candidate can change address, name, date of birth, sex, mobile number and email ID on Aadhaar Card. To refresh/change/right your location on Aadhaar Card, you should follow the underneath steps:
- Visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal i.e https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- If you have a legitimate location verification, click on ‘Continue to Update Address’.Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal on UIDAI’s site.
- If you don’t have a legitimate location verification click on “Solicitation for Address Validation Letter”
- In the new window (https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssupAddressPin/pinGenerate.html), enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or 16-digit number Virtual ID.
- Enter the Captcha Verification code from the given box.
- Now, click on ‘Send OTP’, which will be shipped off your enrolled mobile number.
- Alternately, you can utilize the TOTP highlight to validate
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Update Address through Address Proof’ or ‘Update Address Via Secret Code’.
- Now, transfer your unique shaded filtered duplicates of POA records.
- Preview the entered information both in English and nearby language also.
- Now present the solicitation. You should take note of your Update Request Number (URN) for following the status of your Aadhaar Update.
Step by step instructions to Update/Change Name in Aadhaar:
On the off chance that you need to change or refresh your name in Aadhaar, so you should follow beneath referenced advances:
- Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Center.
- Fill the Aadhaar Update Form
- Enter your present mobile number in the structure
- Your solicitation will be enlisted by the leader at the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update focus.
- Now, you will get an affirmation slip containing the URN.
- You should pay a charge of Rs. 50 for benefiting this administration.
The most effective method to Update/Change Your Mobile Number in Aadhaar:
There are occurrences where individuals are done utilizing the mobile number that was enlisted with UIDAI. Aadhar Card mobile number change or update should be possible by following the underneath referenced advances:
- Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Center
- Fill the Aadhaar Update Form
- Enter just your present mobile number in the structure
- You need not notice your past mobile number
- You don’t need to give any confirmation to refreshing your mobile number
- The leader will enrol your solicitation
- You will be given over the affirmation slip containing the URN
- A charge of Rs. 50 must pay for profiting this administration.
Step by step instructions to Update the DoB in Aadhar Card:
To refresh your date of birth referenced in your Aadhaar, you need to follow these means:
- Visit a close by Aadhaar Enrolment Center
- Fill the Aadhaar update structure referencing your date of birth
- Submit the confirmation of the date of birth alongside the structure
- You need to give your biometrics to validate your character
- You will currently get an affirmation slip containing a URN
- The URN can utilize to check the Aadhar update status on the web
- You need to pay an expense of Rs.50 to the leader
- Your DoB will refresh in Aadhaar inside 90 days
Significant things to know, while Correction of Aadhar Card:
- The progressions that you enter should be right and proper records which an individual is appending with the structure should be affirmed and self-validated.
- Your necessary subtleties should fill in English or the nearby language.
- While rectifying the Aadhar card subtleties, it should ensure that the URN remains careful as it assists with following the correction status of Aadhar Card.
- If, your mobile number not enrolled, at that point, you should visit the closest Aadhaar Enrolment to make revisions in your Aadhaar card.
- Ensure that all the subtleties entered in the rectification structure filled in capital letters.
- All the essential data should fill and no alternative ought to keep unattended.
- Just those reports that needed as confirmation ought to sent alongside the structure.
- The remedied Aadhar card will ship off the location referenced in the Aadhaar card.
- The copy of the archives sent should act naturally validated.
For what reason does the solicitation for Update Aadhar Card correction get dismissed?
The solicitation for Aadhaar Card update/adjustment gets dismissed some of the time, as UIDAI follows explicit arrangements to check the subtleties before rolling out any improvements in the Aadhar subtleties. Just when these rules satisfied, UIDAI refreshes the subtleties on its framework. The accompanying conditions ought to satisfy before adjustments made in the Aadhaar subtleties:
- Satisfactory archives ought to sent alongside the structure for confirmation. Without such archives, refreshing or revising solicitations would not be handled.
- So all records shipped off UIDAI ought to act naturally authenticated.
- On the off chance that the subtleties referenced in the structure don’t coordinate with the archive appended for the check, subtleties of Aadhar will not be updated.
- Aadhar card update may likewise dismiss on the off chance that you don’t submit sufficient reports alongside the structure.
- If the correction solicitation of subtleties in the Aadhaar card dismissed because of some explanation, you can send another solicitation by making proper amendments in the structure and submitting fitting self-bore witness to archives.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Check
Q. Would I be able to refresh my Aadhar card subtleties on the web?
A. According to the most recent turns of events, so individuals can refresh just their location in Aadhaar card on the web. Notwithstanding, they can refresh any remaining subtleties by visiting the closest Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Q. What are the subtleties which can be refreshed on the web?
A. After the new alteration, Aadhaar cardholders can refresh just their Address on the web. For refreshing any remaining subtleties, so they need to visit Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Q. What Fields would I be able to refresh through Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)?
A. Individuals can refresh all subtleties referenced in their Aadhar card by visiting one of the Aadhaar Enrolment Centers. So you can refresh Demographic subtleties (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email) just as Biometrics (Finger Prints, Iris and Photograph) in Aadhar.
Q. Are there any rules to be met to demand for changes on the web?
A. To change your location on the web, so you need to present the checked duplicate of the confirmation of address. So on the off chance that your report not acknowledged by UIDAI, the update solicitation will dismiss.
Q. Would one be able to utilize Aadhaar card as a proof for Home Loan, Mastercard and individual credit application?
A. Truly, Aadhaar card goes about as a legitimate personality and private verification. Thus, one can utilize it for Home advance, Visa and individual advance applications.
Q. Would it be advisable for me to present my update demand in a nearby language too?
A. You can present the update demand in any language you feel great with. The language isn’t an issue while refreshing the subtleties in Aadhar.
Q. What occurs if my mobile number not enrolled with Aadhaar specialists?
A. If your mobile not enrolled with UIDAI, so you won’t have the option to benefit any of the online offices identified with Aadhaar. So you can get your mobile number connected with Aadhaar by visiting the Aadhar Enrolment Center.
Q. My mobile number not enrolled with my Aadhaar card. Anyway, how might I right my Aadhar card subtleties on the web?
A.You can choose the alternative of check utilizing OTP through an unregistered mobile number. In any case, this office is accessible on the web on the off chance that you have not enlisted your mobile number with Aadhaar as of now.
Q. Do I need to give any archives for correction/change my mobile subtleties?
A. You don’t need to give any reports to refresh/change your mobile number. So simply fill the UIDAI Aadhar Enrolment/Update Form and submit it alongside the update charge of Rs 25.
Q. Is it conceivable to demand an adjustment in data through disconnected modes?
A. Just private location can refresh online just as disconnected through the post. Be that as it may, you can refresh all your biometric and segment subtleties by visiting a close-by Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
Q. Would I be able to refresh data about my youngster/ward?
A. One of the guardians needs to specify their Aadhaar subtleties for the youngster. If changes done in their cards, they need to get it refreshed in their youngster’s Aadhar also.
Q. My kid’s location should have a correction in his/her Aadhar card. Should it be possible?
A. You can get your Aadhar refresh with the new address and so outfit your Aadhaar card as the evidence of address for a refreshing location in your youngster’s Aadhaar.
Q. Do I need to give my old data while mentioning for change/remedy/alteration of data?
A. You don’t need to give any of the past information. So you need to refer to just the new information that must refresh in your Aadhaar. Likewise, give proof to the recommended update.
Q. Will, I will furnish with a refreshed Aadhaar letter once the subtleties are revised?
A. You can download the refreshed e-Aadhaar from UIDAI’s site. Likewise, you can invigorate your Aadhaar subtleties in the mAadhaar application once the information in your Aadhar is refreshed.
Q. I have to Update my email ID and need for correction the equivalent in my UIDAI Aadhar Card. How would I do this?
A. You need to visit one of the Aadhar Enrolment Centers and fill the Aadhar card Enrolment/Correction Form referencing the new email id. So an expense of Rs 25 charged from the candidate for refreshing the Aadhaar subtleties.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card.
3 thoughts on “UIDAI Aadhar Update, Download Aadhar”
Pingback: UIDAI Gov Check Your Aadhaar Status - UIDAI Help
Pingback: UIDAI Login, Check Aadhar Status, Verify Aadhar - UIDAI Help
Pingback: Aadhar Card Address Change Online - UIDAI Help