Aadhaar was proclaimed naturally substantial by the Supreme Court (SC) two or three years prior. As per the Supreme Court decision, your Aadhaar number must be obligatorily connected with your PAN, you additionally need to cite it while documenting your annual expense form, applying for new PAN card and to profit different endowments and federal retirement aide profits by the focal and state governments, for example, LPG gas subsidy, pension, etc. A resident of India needs an Aadhaar to appreciate certain administration government assistance offices gave by the Government of India. The archive goes about as a proof of address and personality for a person. Aadhaar is a 12-digit extraordinary recognizable proof number gave by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). So it is important to download Aadhar Card Online.
When an individual enlists for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-workplaces, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar by utilizing the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number gave by the UIDAI. When a number is given, he/she can follow these various strides for Aadhar card download online.
Online Aadhar Card Download by Number:
On the off chance that you need to download and print e-Aadhaar card on the web, you need to follow the underneath referenced advances:
- Visit the Aadhar official site https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ alternative from My Aadhaar choice or visit the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar” alternative under “I Have” area
- Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap-on ‘I need a covered Aadhaar’ alternative on the off chance that you need to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter the Captcha Verification Code and Click “Send OTP” alternative to get the one-time secret word on your enrolled mobile number
- Enter the OTP got on your mobile number.
- Complete the overview and snap “Confirm And Download” to download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Password
e-Aadhaar Card Download by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the most recent expansion to UIDAI’s entry for Aadhaar download. Follow the underneath referenced strides for Aadhaar card free download utilizing the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s online entry
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID alternative from the “I Have” area.
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- Now click “Send OTP” to produce OTP
- Alternatively, you can utilize the TOTP highlight to verify your solicitation
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your framework
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret key.
- Enter the 8 digits secret key to open the PDF document – first four letters of your name in Quite a while and “Year of Birth”
Download e-Aadhar Card by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
On the off chance that you lack your Aaadhar card yet or have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, you can even now download the refreshed Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given strides underneath for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click “Download Aadhaar” choice
- You will be diverted to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date esteem.
- Enter your complete name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Click “Solicitation OTP” to produce an OTP
- Press “Affirm” Button.
- You will get the OTP on your enrolled mobile number
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” alternative
- Now you can download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar Card.
Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth:
On the off chance that you don’t recall your Aadhaar number or EID, you can in any case download e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these means for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your complete name and either your enlisted email ID or mobile number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted mobile number and snap on the “Confirm OTP” button
- A message will show up on the screen educating the Aadhaar number is shipped off your enlisted mobile number
- Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the authority UIDAI site
- Click “I have Aadhaar” alternative
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Click “Solicitation OTP”
- An OTP will be shipped off your mobile number. Enter this OTP and snap “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar.
e-Aadhaar Download from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has worked together with the UIDAI to make it accessible to the cardholders on connecting the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, stockpiling, sharing and check of records and declarations in computerized structure which empowers the select enrolled association to give electronic or e-duplicates into ‘advanced storage spaces’ allocated to residents. Follow beneath referenced strides to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Log in to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” fasten and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Check’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your mobile number
- Click ‘Check OTP’
- ‘Gave Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing ‘Save’ symbol.
Masked Aadhaar Download:
Concealed Aadhaar card is like an ordinary Aadhaar card. The solitary contrast between the two variations is that your Aadhaar number somewhat cover-up and just last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number noticeable. It pointed toward shielding your Aadhaar number from being unveiled to other people. Your covered Aadhaar card is similarly substantial as your customary e-Aadhaar. Follow the means referenced underneath to download refreshed Aadhar card in the covered configuration:
- Click on the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own subtleties” area
- Select “Veiled Aadhaar” in the “Select your inclination” segment and enter different subtleties, for example, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and the security code.
- Click on “Solicitation OTP” to send OTP to the mobile number enlisted with UIDAI
- So click on “I Agree” to offer to agree to UIDAI for confirmation utilizing your own subtleties
- Click on “Affirm” to send OTP to your enlisted mobile number
- Enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the concealed Aadhaar card.
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enrolled mobile number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the beneath referenced strides to get Aadhaar without mobile numbers.
- Visit the closest Aadhaar focus with your Aadhaar number
- Provide the required bio-metric subtleties confirmation like thumb check, retina examine, and so forth
- Also convey other personality confirmation like a PAN and character card
- The individual worried at the middle will give a print out of the Aadhaar. An ordinary paper structure will charge Rs 50, while the PVC adaptation will cost Rs 100.
How to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download?
You should enter the 8-digit secret phrase to open your e-Aadhaar letter. The secret key comprises of the initial four letters of your name and the time of your introduction to the world. After you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf design from UIDAI’s site, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. The office to check the status and Aadhaar card download is accessible on the web.
Can Aadhaar be downloaded regardless of whether my mobile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI?
Ans. No, your Aadhaar can’t download if your mobile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
Ans. This is the most recent alternative for the residents to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits are supplanted with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Would I be able to download my e-Aadhaar utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
Ans. On the off chance that you have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, you can download your e-Aadhaar utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID.
Ans. For Aadhaar pdf download, you can visit the authority site of UIDAI for example https://uidai.gov.in/
Is Umang App viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards?
Ans. Indeed, Umang APP is viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards.
Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are viewed as something very similar?
Ans. Truly, Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are similarly substantial. Aadhaar Card shipped off the candidates through the post from UIDAI through e-Aadhaar candidates need to download it through UIDAI’s site.
What is the legitimacy of my downloaded Aadhaar Card?
Ans. When UID download (Aadhaar Card) is done, it is substantial for the whole life.
How might I print my E-Aadhar Card after downloading it?
Ans. You can print your Aadhaar Card after downloading it by entering the 8-digit secret phrase.
What is “Request Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
Ans. UIDAI has dispatched another help “Request Aadhaar Reprint” for the residents on the off chance that their Aadhaar card lost or lost w.e.f 01-12-2018. furthermore, can reproduce the Aadhaar letter by paying the ostensible charges. This administration is additionally accessible for the candidates who have not enrolled their mobile numbers through Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile number.
What are the charges to be paid for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans. A candidate needs to pay a charge of Rs. 50/ – (comprehensive of GST and speed post charges) for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”.
How might inhabitants raise the solicitation for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans. The solicitation for “Request Aadhaar Reprint” should be possible through the authority site of UIDAI either using Aadhaar Number (UID) or Verification Identification Number (VID). This administration accessible for both with an enlisted mobile number (where OTP/TOTP will send on the enrolled mobile number) and non-enlisted or substitutes mobile number (where OTP will send on non-registered or alternate mobile number).
How to Raise a solicitation utilizing a Registered Mobile Number?
Ans. The solicitation can raise utilizing Registered Mobile Number by either entering the 16-digit VID or 12-digit UID on the authority site of UIDAI. An OTP will send on the enlisted mobile number after clicking ‘Solicitation OTP’ and the subtleties of Aadhaar will show up on the screen.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Correction
Do we have the alternative to raising an Order Aadhaar Reprint demand on an alternate location?
Ans. Indeed, there’s a choice to raise an Order Aadhaar Reprint demand on an alternate location by refreshing the Aadhaar subtleties of the new location. Candidates do this by either visiting the closest enrolment community or update it online through SSUP entry.
What amount of time will it require to get “Request Aadhaar Reprint” after making a fruitful solicitation?
Ans. A candidate can get “Request Aadhaar Reprint” inside 5 working days (barring the date of solicitation).
From where do I download them-Aadhaar App?
Ans. the m-Aadhaar application can be downloaded from the Google Playstore.
Would I be able to get my Aadhaar letter downloaded online after refreshing?
Ans. Truly, when your solicitation for an update affirms, you can download your Aadhaar letter online by clicking ‘Download Aadhaar’ on the authority site of UIDAI.
Does the online downloaded Aadhaar letter have a similar legitimacy as that of unique?
Ans. Truly, the online downloaded Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) letter has a similar legitimacy as that of the first.
What supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhaar?
Ans. The supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhar is ‘Adobe Reader’.
How might I download an Aadhar card online with face validation?
Ans. Aadhar download by face verification is an extremely straightforward cycle. You need to follow the beneath steps:
- Visit the authority site of UIDAI or straightforwardly at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Presently, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Enter the manual human test check code from the given box
- Snap-on “Face Auth” for Online Aadhar Card download by face confirmation
- Your web camera will begin to recognize your face
- Presently the caught picture will confirm with the picture in the UIDAI’s information base
- When verified, you need to take the review
- Snap-on “Confirm and Download”
- Presently you will have the option to download your electronic duplicate of Aadhar
Is e-Aadhaar similarly legitimate like an actual duplicate of Aadhaar?
Ans. Truly, e-Aadhaar is similarly substantial as an actual duplicate of Aadhaar.
How might I download my Aadhar card online?
Follow these means for online Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid.
- Enter your complete name and either your enlisted email ID or mobile number and the security code.
- So snap the “Send OTP” button.
- In this manner Submit OTP.
- In this manner, you will see a download button where you can download you Aadhar.
How might I check my Aadhar card on the web?
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in/edetails.aspx.
- So snap-on Check Aadhar status resident.uidai.gov.in/registration status.
- Enter your enrolment id and date and time.
- So enter the security code.
- So snap-on Check status Post this, you will get the status of your Aadhaar age.
How might I reproduce my Aadhar card?
- Visit UIDAI’s site, www.uidai.gov.in.
- Under the Aadhaar administrations, select ‘Request Aadhaar Reprint’.
- So another tab will open on your PC screen.
- An OTP will be shipped off your enrolled mobile number.
Where would I be able to print my Aadhar card?
- All that’s needed is a couple of snaps to get the Aadhaar card printed.
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/(reorder the URL in a different tab)
- So search for the Order Aadhaar Reprint connection and snap it (URL: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-reproduce )
- Enter your Aadhaar or Virtual Aadhaar ID number.
How might I open my Aadhar card?
You can open the pdf record of your e Aadhaar card by contributing a blend of the initial four letters of your name written in CAPITALS (Name as referenced in the Aadhaar card) and your Year of Birth (in YYYY design) as your e Aadhaar card secret word or e Aadhar card PDF secret word.
How might I track my Aadhar card?
- Type the accompanying SMS “UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment number>” and send it to 51969.
- If the Aadhaar has been produced, the candidate gets an SMS containing the Aadhaar number.
- If not, an SMS is shipped off the candidate with the current status of the Aadhaar.
How might I update my Aadhar card?
- Snap-on ‘Continue to Update Address’ connection.
- Login with Aadhaar.
- So select alternative to ‘Update Address utilizing Secret Code’
- Enter Secret Code.
- Survey the new address and submit.
- Note your Update Request Number (URN) appeared on the screen.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card.
9 thoughts on “Download Aadhar Card Online, Masked Aadhar”
Pingback: UIDAI Gov Check Your Aadhaar Status - UIDAI Help
Pingback: Scholarships, Application, Login, Status - Scholarship Help
Pingback: Flipkart Mail ID, Customer Care Contact Detail - Company Contact Detail
Pingback: Aadhar Card PAN Card Link, Last Date - UIDAI Help
Pingback: Phone Location, Find Your Lost Device - Mobile Number Tracker
Pingback: SSA Gujarat, Scholarship, Attendance - Digital Help
Pingback: UNDP Full Form, Various Download Programme - A2Z Full Form List
Pingback: English Speed Typing Test - Typing Speed Test Online
Pingback: E-District Login, Login Page, Functions - NSP Free Help