An Aadhaar card can be effectively downloaded utilizing Aadhar number, enrolment ID, virtual ID, and so on You can likewise track down the cycle to download Aadhaar involving DigiLocker in this article underneath. An Indian occupant needs an Aadhaar to profit from specific government assistance benefits given by the Government of India. The archive goes about as a proof of address and character for a person. Aadhaar is a 12-digit exceptional distinguishing proof number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). When a number is given, he/she can follow these various strides for the How to Aadhar card download Online.
आधार नंबर, नामांकन आईडी, वर्चुअल आईडी आदि का उपयोग करके आधार कार्ड को प्रभावी ढंग से डाउनलोड किया जा सकता है। आप नीचे दिए गए इस लेख में डिजिलॉकर से आधार को डाउनलोड करने के चक्र को भी ट्रैक कर सकते हैं। भारत सरकार द्वारा दिए गए विशिष्ट सरकारी सहायता लाभों से लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए एक भारतीय अधिभोगी को आधार की आवश्यकता होती है। संग्रह किसी व्यक्ति के पते और चरित्र के प्रमाण के रूप में कार्य करता है। आधार भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) द्वारा दिया गया एक 12-अंकीय असाधारण विशिष्ट प्रमाण संख्या है। जब कोई व्यक्ति आधार केंद्रों या बैंकों/कार्यस्थलों पर जाकर आधार कार्ड के लिए आवेदन करता है, तो वह यूआईडीएआई द्वारा दी गई नामांकन आईडी, वर्चुअल आईडी या आधार संख्या का उपयोग करके यूआईडीएआई आधार को डाउनलोड और प्रिंट कर सकता है।
- 1 Aaadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
- 2 Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
- 3 e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
- 4 Ventures for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
- 5 Instructions to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- 6 Step by step instructions to Download Masked Aadhaar:
- 7 Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
- 8 Steps to Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App:
- 9 The most effective method to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
- 10 Instructions to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print later Download:
- 11 FAQs on How to Download Aadhar Card Online:
Aaadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
To download and print an e-Aadhaar card on the web, you want to follow the underneath referenced advances:
Also Read: Aadhar Card Centre
- Visit the Aadhaar official site https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ choice from My Aadhaar choice or visit the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” choice
- Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number, Security Code and snap on the “Send OTP” choice to get the one time secret key on your enlisted versatile number
- Select the ‘veiled Aadhaar’ choice to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP got and click on “Check And Download”.
- Upon fruitful check, you will find a secret word ensured PDF of the Aadhaar card in your Downloads envelope. To open the record, you want to enter an 8 person secret word. The secret key will be a mix of the initial 4 letters of your name (as in Aadhaar) in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY design.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the furthest down the line expansion to UIDAI’s entry for Aadhaar download. Follow the underneath referenced strides for Aadhaar card free download utilizing the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s online gateway
- Click “Download Aadhaar” recorded under “My Aadhaar”
- Select the VID choice
- Enter your virtual ID, security code and snap on “Send OTP” to produce OTP
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your framework
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret word. It is 8 digit secret word to open the PDF record – first four letters of your name in Quite a while and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
In the event that you lack your Aaadhar card yet or have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, you can in any case download refreshed Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given strides underneath for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” choice. You will be diverted to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 28-digit enrolment ID, Security Code and snap on “Send OTP” to produce an OTP.
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted portable number and snap on “Check And Download”.
- Now you can download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar Card.
Ventures for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
In the event that you don’t recall your Aadhaar number or EID, you can in any case download an e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these means for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your complete name and either your enrolled email ID or mobile number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted portable number and snap on the “Confirm OTP” button
- A message will show up on the screen illuminating the Aadhaar number is shipped off your enrolled versatile number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your versatile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the authority UIDAI site
- Enter your 28-digit enrolment ID, Security Code and snap on “Send OTP”
- Enter the OTP that you get on your enlisted portable number and snap on “Confirm And Download” to download Aadhaar
Instructions to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has worked together with the UIDAI to make it accessible to the cardholders on connecting the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, stockpiling, sharing and confirmation of reports and testaments in an advanced structure that empowers the select enlisted association to give electronic or e-duplicates into ‘computerized storage spaces’ distributed to residents. Follow beneath referenced strides to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on the “Sign In” button and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get ‘OTP’
- Therefore enter the OTP got on your phone number
- Click ‘Check OTP’
- ‘Gave Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing the ‘Save’ symbol
Step by step instructions to Download Masked Aadhaar:
Concealed Aadhaar card is like an ordinary Aadhaar card. The main distinction between the two variations is that your Aadhaar number is to some degree covered up and just the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are noticeable. It is pointed toward shielding your Aadhaar number from being unveiled to other people. Your veiled Aadhaar card is similarly legitimate as your standard e-Aadhaar. Therefore follow the means referenced beneath to download refreshed Aadhar card in the covered configuration:
- Click on the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar Number, VID or Enrolment Number and enter subtleties relying upon the choice that you pick (Aadhaar Number, Enrollment ID or Virtual ID)
- Therefore enter the Security Code and snap on “Send OTP”.
- Select the ‘Concealed Aadhaar’ choice
- Therefore enter the OTP and snap on “Check And Download” to download the concealed Aadhaar card
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enrolled versatile number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the beneath referenced strides to get Aadhaar without portable numbers.
- Visit the closest Aadhaar focus with your Aadhaar number
- Provide the required bio-metric subtleties check like thumb confirmation, retina filter, and so forth
- Also, convey other personality verification like a PAN and character card
- Therefore individual worried at the middle will give a printout of the Aadhaar. A typical paper structure will charge Rs 50, while the PVC adaptation will cost Rs 100.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App:
For downloading Aadhaar through Umang candidates need to follow the straightforward cycle referenced beneath::
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click “Aadhaar Card” under all administrations tab
- Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Login with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Therefore enter the OTP got on your enrolled portable number
- Click “Confirm OTP”
- Now you can download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar by tapping on the download symbol
The most effective method to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
To get your Aadhaar on portable, you really want to follow the beneath referenced advances:
- Visit the authority site of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select what you need to recover – Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Enter your enrolled phone number or email ID and notice the security code
- Now click the “Send OTP” tab to process further
- You will get the 6-digit OTP on your enlisted number
- Therefore enter the “OTP” and snap the “Submit” button
- So you will get the Aadhaar number on your enrolled mobile number as an instant message
Instructions to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print later Download:
You should enter the 8-digit secret phrase to open your e-Aadhaar letter. Therefore secret phrase comprises of initial four letters of your name and the extended period of your introduction to the world. Later you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf design from UIDAI’s site, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. Therefore office to check the status and Aadhaar card download is accessible on the web.
Besides, UIDAI has now approved CSC Aadhar Print as one of the choices for printing the Aadhaar Card at endorsed expenses.
Points to Remember:
- You can’t download Aadhaar assuming your portable number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the enrolled versatile number for validation prior to permitting the Aadhaar pdf download.
- Therefore you can’t download an Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download e-Aadhaar however many occasions as you need.
- Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be utilized instead of your unique Aadhaar card all over.
- In the wake of downloading the internet-based Aadhaar, so one can get it print out by entering the secret word.
Also Read: Aadhar Link to PAN Card
UIDAI gives the choice to download refreshed Aadhar card online by utilizing different biometric gadgets that are utilized to catch the biometric information for example Aadhar card download by unique mark programming for pc, Aadhar Card download by face, and so on to trade the requirement for actual ID and to guarantee the security of information of the candidates.
FAQs on How to Download Aadhar Card Online:
Can Aadhaar download regardless of whether my mobile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI?
No, your Aadhaar can’t be downloaded assuming your versatile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
This is the most recent choice for the residents to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits supplant with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.