The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has started the Online booking of appointments to get to Aadhaar related administrations in its Aadhaar Sewa Kendras (ASK). On March 03, 2006, an endorsement was given by the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India for the venture named ‘Exceptional Identification for BPL Families. In like manner, a Processes Committee was set up on July 03, 2006, to propose the interaction for refreshing, alteration, expansion, and cancellation of information and fields from the centre data set to be made under the Unique Identification for BPL Families project. This Committee, on November 26, 2006, arranged a paper known as ‘Essential Vision Unique Identification of Residents’. Here we discuss Aadhar Card Appointment.
भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) ने अपने आधार सेवा केंद्रों (एएसके) में आधार से संबंधित व्यवस्थाओं को प्राप्त करने के लिए व्यवस्थाओं की वेब-आधारित बुकिंग शुरू कर दी है। 03 मार्च, 2006 को, सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी विभाग, संचार और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार द्वारा ‘बीपीएल परिवारों के लिए असाधारण पहचान’ नामक उद्यम के लिए एक समर्थन दिया गया था। इसी तरह, बीपीएल परिवार परियोजना के लिए विशिष्ट पहचान के तहत बनाए जाने वाले केंद्र डेटा से ताज़ा, परिवर्तन, विस्तार, और जानकारी और फ़ील्ड को रद्द करने के लिए बातचीत का प्रस्ताव करने के लिए 03 जुलाई, 2006 को एक प्रक्रिया समिति का गठन किया गया था। इस समिति ने 26 नवंबर, 2006 को ‘निवासियों की आवश्यक दृष्टि विशिष्ट पहचान’ नामक एक पत्र की व्यवस्था की।
Also Read: How to Download Aadhar Card Online
- 1 Aadhar Sewa Kendras (ASK):
- 2 Offices in ASKs:
- 3 Charges for Aadhaar Services at ASK:
- 4 Online appointment booking:
- 5 Prerequisites for internet booking of arrangement:
- 6 Complaint redressal:
- 7 FAQs on Aadhar Card Appointment:
- 7.0.1 How might I check my Aadhar card arrangement?
- 7.0.2 How might I reschedule my Aadhar Card Appointment?
- 7.0.3 Would I be able to visit Aadhar focus without arrangement?
- 7.0.4 Imagine a scenario where I miss my Aadhar Card Appointment.
- 7.0.5 How might I get an Aadhaar allocation letter?
Aadhar Sewa Kendras (ASK):
The ASKs will help individuals in bordering regions to benefit Aadhaar enrolment and update related administrations in an issue free, secure and advantageous way and will work alongside other 35,000+ Aadhaar Kendra right now being run in banks, mail depots, BSNL client focuses, and other assigned state government workplaces.
UIDAI expects to set up 114 Aadhaar Seva Kendras in 53 urban communities the nation over.
Offices in ASKs:
The ASKs have the ability to deal with up to 1000/500/250 enrolments and update demands each day and will be open for six days seven days including the end of the week from 9:30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. It will be open on each of the 7 days of the week.
Aadhaar Seva Kendras have an agreeable cooled climate having 16/8/4 enrolment counters, 80/40 situated holding up regions and an electronic symbolic framework next to different conveniences. Any inhabitant can take online development arrangements and visit at her/his comfort.
The ASK follows an internet-based Appointment Management System (AMS) for occupants who decide to book their arrangement before visiting the ASK and a mechanized Token Management System (TMS) for the stroll in inhabitants at the ASK. The last token for the day given at 5:30 pm regular
ASKs have a symbolic framework where the inhabitant initially gets a token for their Aadhaar related work and afterwards moves to a ‘verifier’ for report checking. When the confirmation finish, the inhabitant moves to ‘cash counter’ for the instalment of Rs.50/ – (charges for Aadhaar update, whenever require) and is then dole out an ‘administrator counter’ from the 16 administrator workstations. The whole symbolic development is noticeable to the occupant through advanced showcase evaluates for simple development and line the executives. An occupant who has given a symbolic won’t need to remain in long lines.
Charges for Aadhaar Services at ASK:
UIDAI has characterized the charges to pay by any inhabitant wishing to benefit Aadhaar Services at any Aadhaar Seva Kendra of their decision. These are:
- Aadhaar Enrolment: FREE
- Compulsory Biometric update for youngsters (at age 5 and 15 years): FREE
- Any Biometric update with or without Demographic Update: Rs 100 Just Demographic update by occupants: Rs. 50
- Download Aadhaar and Colored Print: Rs. 30
- Update of more than one field on single example will considered as one update
So these charges are comprehensive of any appropriate expenses.
Online appointment booking:
The office (pilot) is for booking an arrangement at an Aadhaar Seva Kendra for Aadhaar administrations recorded underneath:
New Aadhaar enrolment:
- Name Update
- Address Update
- Portable No. Update
- Email ID Update
- Date of Birth Update
- Sex Update
- (Photograph + Fingerprints + Iris) Update
Prerequisites for internet booking of arrangement:
You would require a versatile number (may not be Aadhaar enlisted) and the subtleties of pertinent substantial records for booking an arrangement. Enlistment for another Aadhaar is free. One inhabitant can book a limit of 4 arrangements in a month.
The most effective method to book a online appointment:
- Visit the page https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx
- Arrangement booking at UIDAI run Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- So select the middle name and snap Proceed to book arrangement.
- Pick the help you need to get to – New Aadhaar or Aadhaar update
- Fill your versatile number and enter Captcha and submit. Therefore enter the OTP produced to your portable. So on effective verification of your mobile, a structure to fill in the necessary subtleties is shown. Therefore Fill in the necessary subtleties and present the structure.
- So you can deal with the arrangement subtleties (date and time) by visiting the Manage arrangement tab.
- Arrangement booking at Registrar runs Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- You really want to do one-time enlistment with your phone number.
- Therefore enter the OTP produced and shipped off your phone number for validation.
- On effective confirmation, you will be coordinated to fill the structure for booking.
Therefore each Aadhaar Seva Kendra has an Operations Manager and a Center Manager. On the off chance that any inhabitant has any complaint, so they can contact both of these.
Further, occupants can likewise arrive at UIDAI Help Center in 1947 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAQs on Aadhar Card Appointment:
How might I check my Aadhar card arrangement?
UIDAI site: https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx.
How might I reschedule my Aadhar Card Appointment?
Visit the authority site appointments.uidai.gov.in. Therefore enter your Token ID which you have subsequent to fixing your Aadhaar arrangement. Enter your mobile number which you utilized while booking your arrangement. So click on the ‘reschedule appointment’ button to reschedule your arrangement.
Would I be able to visit Aadhar focus without arrangement?
You really want to book an arrangement by picking a specific date and time allotment. As per a UIDAI discharge, so these ASKs have the ability to deal with up to 1,000 enrolments and update demands consistently. For benefit different Aadhaar-related administrations, you want to initially visit UIDAI’s site.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Centre
Imagine a scenario where I miss my Aadhar Card Appointment.
Your Aadhar Enrollment will drop when you press Cancel Appointment. Basically, dial 1947 from your cell phone or landline to find your closest Aadhaar Kendra. Therefore you might get data like the addresses of approved focuses in the area.
How might I get an Aadhaar allocation letter?
An Aadhar letter is conveyed by a common post at the enlisted address of the occupant in the Aadhaar information base. When Aadhaar is created, you additionally get an SMS on enrolled versatile (assuming portable number given during enrolment).