An Indian inhabitant needs an Aadhaar to benefit from explicit government help benefits given by the Government of India. The chronicle goes comparably a proof of address and character for an individual. Aadhaar is a 12-digit intriguing conspicuous evidence number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). At the point when a singular enrols for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-work environments, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar by using the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by the UIDAI. At the point when a number is given, he/she can follow these different steps for Get Aadhar Card.
एक भारतीय निवासी को भारत सरकार द्वारा दिए गए स्पष्ट सरकारी सहायता लाभों का लाभ उठाने के लिए आधार की आवश्यकता होती है। क्रॉनिकल तुलनात्मक रूप से किसी व्यक्ति के लिए पते और चरित्र का प्रमाण है। आधार भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण (यूआईडीएआई) द्वारा दिया गया एक 12-अंकीय पेचीदा विशिष्ट साक्ष्य संख्या है। जब कोई व्यक्ति आधार केंद्रों या बैंकों/कार्य के बाद के वातावरण में जाकर आधार कार्ड के लिए नामांकन करता है, तो वह यूआईडीएआई द्वारा दी गई नामांकन आईडी, वर्चुअल आईडी या आधार संख्या का उपयोग करके यूआईडीएआई आधार को डाउनलोड और प्रिंट कर सकता है। जब कोई नंबर दिया जाता है, तो वह आधार कार्ड प्राप्त करने के लिए इन विभिन्न चरणों का पालन कर सकता है।
Also Read: Aadhar Card Address Change Documents
- 1 Aadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
- 2 Steps to Download e-Aadhar Card by Virtual ID:
- 3 e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
- 4 Ventures for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
- 5 The best strategy to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- 6 Guidelines to Download Masked Aadhaar:
- 7 Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
- 8 Steps to Download e-Aadhar through Umang App:
- 9 Directions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
- 10 Directions to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download:
- 11 Things to Remember:
- 12 FAQs on Get Aadhar Card:
Aadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
Expecting you really want to download and print an e-Aadhaar card on the web, you want to follow the underneath referred to signs of progress:
- Visit the Aadhaar official site https://uidai.gov.in/target=”_blank” rel=”noopener nofollow”
- Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ decision from My Aadhaar decision or visit the association https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” decision under the “I Have” portion
- Presently, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap-on ‘I want a disguised Aadhaar’ decision expecting you want to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter Captcha Verification Code and Click the “Send OTP” decision to get the one time secret key on your selected compact number
- Enter the OTP got on your flexible number
- Complete the review and snap “Check And Download” to download the electronic copy of your Aadhaar.
Steps to Download e-Aadhar Card by Virtual ID:
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the uttermost down the line development to UIDAI’s entryway for Aadhaar download. Follow the underneath referred to steps for Aadhaar card free download using the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s electronic entrance
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID decision from the “I Have” fragment
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- Presently click “Send OTP” to deliver OTP
- On the other hand, you can use the TOTP part to affirm your requesting
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your structure
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret expression.
- Enter the 8 digits secret expression to open the PDF record – initial four letters of your name in Quite some time and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
If you come up short on your Aaadhar card yet or have neglected to recollect your Aadhaar number, you can regardless download invigorated Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given steps under for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” decision
- You will be redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date regards
- Enter your total name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Click “Requesting OTP” to deliver an OTP
- Press the “Avow” Button.
- You will get the OTP on your selected compact number
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” decision
- Presently you can download the electronic copies of your Aadhaar Card.
Ventures for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
If you don’t remember your Aadhaar number or EID, you can regardless download an e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these methods for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your total name and either your enrolled email ID or a versatile number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enrolled versatile number and snap on the “Really look at OTP” button
- A message will appear on the screen enlightening the Aadhaar number is delivered off your enrolled versatile number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your convenient, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the power UIDAI site
- Click “I have Aadhaar” decision
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Click “Sales OTP”
- An OTP will be transported off your versatile number. Enter this OTP and snap “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar
The best strategy to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has cooperated with the UIDAI to make it open to the cardholders on interfacing the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, accumulating, sharing and checking of chronicles and confirmations in a modernized construction that enables the select enrolled relationship to give electronic or e-copies into ‘cutting edge extra rooms’ assigned to inhabitants. Follow under referred steps to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” attach and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Affirm’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your flexible number
- Click ‘Actually take a look at OTP’
- ‘Surrendered Document’ page shows. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using the ‘Save’ image
Guidelines to Download Masked Aadhaar:
A hidden Aadhaar card resembles a standard Aadhaar card. The fundamental differentiation between the two varieties is that your Aadhaar number is to some degree concealed and simply the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are evident. It is highlighted safeguarding your Aadhaar number from being uncovered to others. Your covered Aadhaar card is likewise genuine as your standard e-Aadhaar. Follow the means referred to under to download invigorated Aadhar card in the covered setup:
- Click on the association https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own nuances” fragment
- Select “Covered Aadhaar” in the “Select your tendency” portion and enter various nuances, for instance, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and the security code
- Click on “Sales OTP” to send OTP to the versatile number enlisted with UIDAI
- So click on “I Agree” to give consent to UIDAI for a check using your own nuances
- Click on “Certify” to send OTP to your enrolled adaptable number
- Enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the covered Aadhaar card
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enlisted flexible number, you can’t get your Aadhar Online. You can follow the under referred steps to get Aadhaar without phone numbers.
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar centre with your Aadhaar number
- Give the required bio-metric nuances affirmation like thumb check, retina channel, etc
- Additionally, pass on other person affirmation like a PAN and character card
- The individual stressed in the centre will give a printout of the Aadhaar. A normal paper design will charge Rs 50, while the PVC variation will cost Rs 100.
Steps to Download e-Aadhar through Umang App:
For downloading Aadhaar through Umang up-and-comers need to follow the essential cycle referred to under:
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click “Aadhaar Card” under all organizations tab
- Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Login with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP got on your enrolled compact number
- Click “Affirm OTP”
- Presently you can download the electronic copy of your Aadhaar by tapping on the download image
Directions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
Accepting you want to get your Aadhaar on compact, you want to follow the underneath referred to signs of progress:
- Visit the power site of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select what you want to recuperate – Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Enter your enrolled adaptable number or email ID and notice the security code
- Presently click the “Send OTP” tab to quantify further
- You will get the 6-digit OTP on your selected number
- Enter the “OTP” and snap the “Submit” button
- You will get the Aadhaar number on your enlisted convenient number as a text
Directions to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download:
You ought to enter the 8-digit secret word to open your e-Aadhaar letter. Accordingly, the secret word includes introductory four letters of your name and the drawn-out season of your first experience with the world. After you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf plan from UIDAI’s website, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. The workplace to check the status and Aadhaar card download is available Online.
Likewise, UIDAI has now supported CSC Aadhar Print as one of the decisions for printing the Aadhaar Card at suggested charges.
Things to Remember:
- You can’t download Aadhaar assuming that your phone number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the enlisted versatile number for approval before allowing the Aadhaar pdf download.
- So you can’t download an Aadhar card without OTP.
- You can download e-Aadhar anyway many events as you really want.
- Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be used rather than your extraordinary Aadhar card everywhere.
- Resulting in downloading the web-based Aadhar, so one can get its printout by entering the mysterious expression.
Also Read: PAN Card to Aadhar Card Link
UIDAI gives the decision to download invigorated Aadhar Card Online by using diverse biometric devices that are used to get the biometric data for instance Aadhar card download by one of a kind finger impression programming for pc, Aadhar Card download by face, etc to substitute the necessity for genuine ID and to ensure the security of data of the competitors.
FAQs on Get Aadhar Card:
Will Aadhaar be downloaded whether or not my Phone Number isn’t selected with UIDAI?
No, your Aadhaar can’t be downloaded assuming your convenient number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
This is the latest decision for the occupants to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhar in which the underlying 8 digits are supplanting with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhar Number.