An Indian resident needs an Aadhaar to profit from specific government assistance benefits given by the Government of India. The archive goes about as a proof of address and character for a person. Aadhar is a 12-digit extraordinary distinguishing proof number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). When an individual selects for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or through Banks/Post-workplaces, he/she can download and print E-Aadhar UIDAI Gov by utilizing the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by the UIDAI. When a number is given, he/she can follow these various strides for Aadhar card download.
Aaadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
Assuming you need to download and print an e-Aadhaar card on the web, you really want to follow the beneath referenced advances:
- Visit the Aadhaar official site https://uidai.gov.in/
- Snap-on ‘Download Aadhaar’ choice from My Aadhaar choice or visit the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” choice under the “I Have” segment
- Presently, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap-on ‘I need a veiled Aadhaar’ choice assuming you need to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter Captcha Verification Code and Click the “Send OTP” choice to get the one time secret key on your enlisted Phone number
- Enter the OTP got on your Mobile number
- Complete the study and snap “Confirm And Download” to download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar.
Also Read: PAN Card Link with Aadhar Card
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the furthest down the line expansion to UIDAI’s entrance for Aadhaar download. Follow the underneath referenced strides for Aadhaar card free download utilizing the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s internet-based entrance
- Snap “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID choice from the “I Have” area
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- Presently click “Send OTP” to create OTP
- On the other hand, you can utilize the TOTP element to validate your solicitation
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your framework
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret phrase.
- Enter the 8 digits secret phrase to open the PDF record – first four letters of your name in Quite a while and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
On the off chance that you lack your Aaadhar card yet or have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, you can in any case download refreshed Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given strides underneath for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Snap “Download Aadhaar” choice
- You will be diverted to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date esteems
- Enter your complete name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Snap “Solicitation OTP” to create an OTP
- Press the “Affirm” Button.
- You will get the OTP on your enlisted Phone number
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” choice
- Presently you can download electronic duplicates of your Aadhaar Card.
Steps for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
In the event that you don’t recollect your Aadhaar number or EID, you can in any case download an e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these means for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your complete name and either your enlisted email ID or a Phone number and the security code
- Snap the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted Phone number and snap on the “Check OTP” button
- A message will show up on the screen illuminating the Aadhaar number is shipped off your enlisted Phone number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your Phone, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the authority UIDAI site
- Snap “I have Aadhaar” choice
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Snap “Solicitation OTP”
- An OTP will shipped off your Mobile number. Enter this OTP and snap “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar
Step by step instructions to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has teamed up with the UIDAI to make it accessible to the cardholders on connecting the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, stockpiling, sharing and confirmation of reports and declarations in an advanced structure that empowers the select enlisted association to give electronic or e-duplicates into ‘computerized storage spaces’ allocated to residents. Follow beneath referenced strides to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Snap-on “Sign In” fasten and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Snap-on ‘Confirm’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your Phone number
- Snap ‘Confirm OTP’
- ‘Given Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing the ‘Save’ symbol
Step by step instructions to Download Masked Aadhaar:
Concealed Aadhaar card is like a normal Aadhaar card. The main distinction between the two variations is that your Aadhaar number is to some extent covered up and just the last 4 digits of your Aadhar number are noticeable. It is pointed toward shielding your Aadhaar number from being revealed to other people. Your veiled Aadhar card is similarly legitimate as your standard e-Aadhar UIDAI Gov. Follow the means referenced beneath to download refreshed Aadhar card in the covered configuration:
- Snap-on the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own subtleties” segment
- Select “Veiled Aadhaar” in the “Select your inclination” area and enter different subtleties, for example, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and the security code
- Snap-on “Solicitation OTP” to send OTP to the Phone number enlisted with UIDAI
- Therefore Snap-on “I Agree” to give agree to UIDAI for verification utilizing your own subtleties
- Snap-on “Affirm” to send OTP to your enlisted Phone number
- Enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the covered Aadhaar card
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
- Without the enlisted Phone number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the underneath referenced strides to get Aadhaar without Phone numbers.
- Visit the closest Aadhaar focus with your Aadhaar number
- Give the required bio-metric subtleties check like thumb confirmation, retina filter, and so on
- Likewise, convey other character verification like a PAN and personality card
- The individual worried at the middle will give a printout of the Aadhaar. A typical paper structure will charge Rs 50, while the PVC adaptation will cost Rs 100.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App:
For downloading Aadhaar through Umang candidates need to follow the basic cycle referenced underneath::
- Download and open the Umang App
- Snap “Aadhaar Card” under all administrations tab
- Snap “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Log in with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted Mobile number
- Snap “Confirm OTP”
- Presently you can download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar by tapping on the download symbol
Instructions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
Assuming you need to get your Aadhaar on Mobile, you want to follow the beneath referenced advances:
- Visit the authority site of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select what you need to recover – Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Enter your enrolled Mobile number or email ID and notice the security code
- Presently click the “Send OTP” tab to process further
- You will get the 6-digit OTP on your enrolled number
- Enter the “OTP” and snap the “Submit” button
- You will get the Aadhaar number on your enlisted Mobile number as an instant message
Points to Remember:
- You can’t download Aadhaar if your Phone number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the enrolled Phone number for confirmation prior to permitting the Aadhaar pdf download.
- You can’t download an Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download e-Aadhaar however many occasions as you need.
- Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be utilized instead of your unique Aadhaar card all over.
- Subsequent to downloading the internet-based Aadhaar, one can get its printout by entering the password.
FAQs on E-Aadhar UIDAI Gov:
What is a Masked Aadhar Card?
This is the most recent choice for the residents to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits are supplanted with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
What is the “Request Aadhar PVC Card” Service?
UIDAI’s “Request Aadhaar PVC Card” administration for the residents empowers residents to raise a solicitation for a PVC Aadhaar Card online in the event that their Aadhaar card is lost or lost by paying ostensible charges. This help is additionally accessible for the candidates who have not enlisted their versatile numbers through Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile number.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Address Update Online
How could occupants raise the solicitation for “Request Aadhar PVC Card”?
The solicitation for “Request Aadhar PVC Card” should be possible through the authority site of UIDAI either by means of the Aadhaar Number (UID), Verification Identification Number (VID) or Enrollment ID. This assistance is accessible for both with a phone number (where OTP/TOTP will send on the enrolled mobile number) and non-enlisted or substitutes mobile numbers (where OTP will send on non-enlisted or substitute phone number).
How to Raise a solicitation utilizing a Registered Mobile Number?
The solicitation can raise utilizing Registered Mobile Number by either entering the 16-digit VID or 12-digit UID on the authority site of UIDAI. An OTP will send on the enlisted portable number after clicking ‘Solicitation OTP’ and the subtleties of Aadhaar will show up on the screen.
Do we have the choice to raise an Order Aadhar PVC Card demand on an alternate location?
No. The Aadhar PVC card will be conveyed to the location referenced on the card. There is no arrangement to get the card conveyed to any address other than that referenced in the Aadhar card.