An Indian occupant needs an Aadhaar to profit from specific government assistance benefits given by the Government of India. The archive goes about as a proof of address and character for a person. Aadhaar is a 12-digit interesting recognizable proof number given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). When an individual enlists for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-workplaces, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar by utilizing the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by the UIDAI. When a number is given, he/she can follow these various strides for Aadhar Card Print.
- 1 Aaadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
- 2 Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID:
- 3 e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
- 4 Steps for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
- 5 The most effective method to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- 6 Instructions to Download Masked Aadhaar:
- 7 Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
- 8 Steps to Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App:
- 9 Instructions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
- 10 Instructions to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download:
- 11 Things to Remember:
- 12 FAQs on Print Aadhar Card:
Aaadhar Card Download by Aadhaar Number:
Assuming you need to download and print an e-Aadhaar card on the web, you need to follow the beneath referenced advances:
- Visit the Aadhaar official site https://uidai.gov.in/target=”_blank” rel=”noopener nofollow”
- Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ choice from My Aadhaar choice or visit the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the “Aadhaar Number” choice under the “I Have” segment
- Now, enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap-on ‘I need a concealed Aadhaar’ choice assuming you need to download Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter Captcha Verification Code and Click the “Send OTP” choice to get the one time secret key on your enrolled portable number
- Enter the OTP got on your versatile number
- Complete the study and snap “Check And Download” to download the electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar.
Also Read: UIDAI Portal
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID:
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the furthest down the line expansion to UIDAI’s gateway for Aadhaar download. Follow the beneath referenced strides for Aadhaar card free download utilizing the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s web-based entryway
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID choice from the “I Have” segment
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- Now click “Send OTP” to produce OTP
- Alternatively, you can utilize the TOTP component to confirm your solicitation
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your framework
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret phrase.
- Enter the 8 digits secret phrase to open the PDF record – first four letters of your name in Quite a while and “Year of Birth”
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
On the off chance that you lack your Aaadhar card yet or have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, you can in any case download refreshed Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given strides underneath for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click the “Download Aadhaar” choice
- You will be diverted to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date esteems
- Enter your complete name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Click “Solicitation OTP” to produce an OTP
- Press the “Affirm” Button.
- You will get the OTP on your enrolled portable number
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” choice
- Now you can download the electronic duplicates of your Aadhaar Card.
Steps for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
In the event that you don’t recall your Aadhaar number or EID, you can in any case download an e-Aadhaar by entering your name and date of birth. Follow these means for Aadhar card download:
- Visit Aadhaar site https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your complete name and either your enlisted email ID or a portable number and the security code
- Click the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted portable number and snap on the “Check OTP” button
- A message will show up on the screen illuminating the Aadhaar number is shipped off your enlisted portable number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your portable, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the authority UIDAI site
- Click “I have Aadhaar” choice
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Click “Solicitation OTP”
- An OTP will be shipped off your portable number. Enter this OTP and snap “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar
The most effective method to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has worked together with the UIDAI to make it accessible to the cardholders on connecting the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, stockpiling, sharing and check of archives and authentications in a computerized structure that empowers the select enlisted association to give electronic or e-duplicates into ‘advanced storage spaces’ designated to residents. Follow underneath referenced strides to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” fasten and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your versatile number
- Click ‘Check OTP’
- ‘Gave Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing the ‘Save’ symbol
Instructions to Download Masked Aadhaar:
A veiled Aadhaar card is like a standard Aadhaar card. The main distinction between the two variations is that your Aadhaar number is somewhat covered up and just the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are apparent. It is pointed toward shielding your Aadhaar number from being uncovered to other people. Your covered Aadhaar card is similarly legitimate as your standard e-Aadhaar. Follow the means referenced underneath to download refreshed Aadhar card in the covered configuration:
- Click on the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own subtleties” segment
- Select “Covered Aadhaar” in the “Select your inclination” segment and enter different subtleties, for example, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and the security code
- Click on “Solicitation OTP” to send OTP to the portable number enrolled with UIDAI
- So click on “I Agree” to give agree to UIDAI for verification utilizing your own subtleties
- Click on “Affirm” to send OTP to your enlisted versatile number
- Enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the covered Aadhaar card
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enrolled versatile number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the underneath referenced strides to get Aadhaar without versatile numbers.
- Visit the closest Aadhaar focus with your Aadhaar number
- Provide the required bio-metric subtleties confirmation like thumb check, retina filter, and so on
- Also, convey other character confirmation like a PAN and personality card
- The individual worried in the middle will give a printout of the Aadhaar. A typical paper structure will charge Rs 50, while the PVC variant will cost Rs 100.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App:
For downloading Aadhaar through Umang candidates need to follow the basic cycle referenced underneath::
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click “Aadhaar Card” under all administrations tab
- Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Login with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted portable number
- Click “Confirm OTP”
- Now you can download the electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar by tapping on the download symbol
Instructions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
Assuming you need to get your Aadhaar on portable, you need to follow the beneath referenced advances:
- Visit the authority site of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select what you need to recover – Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Enter your enlisted versatile number or email ID and notice the security code
- Now click the “Send OTP” tab to measure further
- You will get the 6-digit OTP on your enrolled number
- Enter the “OTP” and snap the “Submit” button
- You will get the Aadhaar number on your enrolled portable number as an instant message
Instructions to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download:
You should enter the 8-digit secret word to open your e-Aadhaar letter. Therefore secret word comprises of initial four letters of your name and the extended time of your introduction to the world. After you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf design from UIDAI’s site, so you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. The office to check the status and Aadhaar card download is accessible on the web.
Also, UIDAI has now approved CSC Aadhar Print as one of the choices for printing the Aadhaar Card at recommended charges.
Things to Remember:
- You can’t download Aadhaar if your versatile number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the enrolled portable number for validation prior to permitting the Aadhaar pdf download.
- So you can’t download an Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download e-Aadhaar however many occasions as you need.
- Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be utilized instead of your unique Aadhaar card all over.
- Subsequent to downloading the internet-based Aadhaar, so one can get its printout by entering the secret phrase.
UIDAI gives the choice to download refreshed Aadhar card online by utilizing different biometric gadgets that are utilized to catch the biometric information for example Aadhar card download by unique finger impression programming for pc, Aadhar Card download by face, and so forth to substitute the requirement for actual ID and to guarantee the security of information of the candidates.
FAQs on Print Aadhar Card:
Will Aadhaar be downloaded regardless of whether my versatile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI?
No, your Aadhaar can’t be downloaded if your portable number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Login
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
This is the most recent choice for the residents to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits replace with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and only shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.