An Aadhar card is a need to profit government assistance offices in India. This 12 digits special number goes about as a proof of address personality for a person. The card goes about as proof of address and character for a person. When you enlist for an Aadhar card by visiting any Aadhaar focus, bank or mailing station, you can download and print your card by utilizing the enlistment ID given to you.
Instructions to Download your Aadhar Card utilizing your Aadhaar Number:
- Visit the workplace UIDAI site uidai.gov.in
- Snap-on “Download Aadhaar” alternative from My Aadhaar choice or visit the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the alternative named “Aadhaar” choice under “I Have” area.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar Number. Snap-on “I need a covered Aadhaar” alternative on the off chance that you need to download a Masked Aadhaar.
- Enter the manual human test confirmation code and snap on “Send OTP”. You will get a one-time secret word on your enrolled versatile number.
- Enter the OTP got on your versatile number.
- Complete the review and snap “Check and Download” to download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar card.
Steps to Download e-Aadhar Card by Virtual ID:
Downloading your Aadhaar card through a virtual ID is another component on the UIDAI’s entrance for Aadhaar download. Follow the means beneath to realize how to download your Aadhaar card utilizing your virtual ID for nothing.
- Visit UIDAI’s online gateway
- Snap-on the choice named “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the choice title “Virtual ID (VID) under the “I HAVE” segment.
- Enter your Virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code. The pin code should be equivalent to the enrolled address on your Aadhaar card.
- Snap-on “Send OTP” to produce an OTP. The OTP will ship off your enrolled mobile number.
- The Aadhaar card will download on your framework.
Electronic Aadhaar card is a secret phrase secured PDF records when downloaded. To open the record, enter the initial four letters of your name in the capital and your time of birth. Example if your name is Akshay and your time of birth is 1990, your Aadhaar card pdf secret phrase would be AKSH1990.
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrollment Number (EID):
If you have lost or not got your Aadhaar card yet or have failed to remember your Aadhaar card number, you can at present download your Aadhaar card by entering your Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID). The EID is a 14 digit number which has shown on the enlistment/affirmation receipt given to you when enrolling to your Aadhaar card.
Follow the means beneath to realize how to download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar card utilizing your EID:
- Visit uidai.gov.in
- Snap-on the “Download Aadhaar” alternative.
- You will re-coordinate to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Enter your 14 digit EID and 14 digit time and date esteems as shown on the affirmation receipt gave to you.
- Enter your complete name, pin code and the picture manual human test code.
- Snap-on “Solicitation OTP” to produce an OTP. You will get an OTP on your enlisted portable number.
- Press the “Affirm” button.
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” choice.
- A pdf record of your Aadhaar card will download on your framework.
Steps for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
On the off chance that you don’t recall your Aadhaar number or EID, you can likewise download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar card utilizing your name and date of birth. Follow the means beneath to realize how to download utilizing this technique:
- Visit Aadhaar site: resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Enter your complete name and either your enlisted email ID or mobile number and the security code
- Snap the “Send OTP” button
- Enter the OTP got on your enrolled portable number and snap on the “Check OTP” button
- A message will show up on the screen educating the Aadhaar number shipped off your enlisted mobile number
- On Getting your Aadhaar enrolment number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the authority UIDAI site
- Snap “I have Aadhaar” alternative
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, complete name, pin code, picture manual human test
- Snap “Solicitation OTP”. An OTP will ship off your enlisted versatile number.
- Enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download a PDF variant of your Aadhaar card to your framework.
An Aadhaar card is a need to profit government assistance offices in India. This 12 digits extraordinary number goes about as a proof of address personality for a person. The card goes about as proof of address and character for a person. When you enlist for an Aadhaar card by visiting any Aadhaar focus, bank or mailing station, you can download and print your card by utilizing the enlistment ID given to you.
How to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account?
DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage where select enlisted associations can give electronic duplicates into “computerized storage spaces” dispensed to residents. DigilLocker has joined forces with UIDAI to interface a people DigiLocker account with their Aadhaar card.
Follow the steps to know how to download your Aadhaar card from DigiLocker:
- Sign in to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- So snap-on “Sign In” fasten and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Snap-on ‘Confirm’ to get ‘OTP’
- Therefore Enter the OTP got on your portable number
- Snap ‘Confirm OTP’
- ‘Given the Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing ‘Save’ symbol. So a PDF rendition of your Aadhaar card will download on your framework.
Can Aadhaar be downloaded regardless of whether my mobile number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI?
No, your Aadhaar can’t download so if your mobile number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI.
What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
This is the most recent choice for the residents to cover their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits supplanted with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Is Umang App viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards?
Indeed, Umang APP is viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards.
Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are viewed as something very similar?
Truly, Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are similarly substantial. Aadhaar Card shipped off the candidates through the post from UIDAI while e-Aadhaar candidates need to download it through UIDAI’s site.
What is the legitimacy of my downloaded Aadhaar Card?
Therefore Aadhaar card is legitimate forever.
What is “Request Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
UIDAI has dispatched another assistance “Request Aadhaar Reprint” for the residents if their Aadhaar card lost or lost and can reproduce the Aadhaar letter by paying the ostensible charges. This administration is likewise accessible for the candidates who have not enlisted their mobile numbers using Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile number.
What are the charges to be paid for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
A candidate needs to pay a charge of Rs. 50/ – (comprehensive of GST and speed post charges) for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”.
From where do I download the m-Aadhaar App?
The m-Aadhaar application can download from the Google Playstore.
Does the online downloaded Aadhaar letter have a similar legitimacy as that of unique?
Truly, the online downloaded Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) letter has a similar legitimacy as that of the first.
What supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhaar?
The supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhaar is ‘Adobe Reader’.
How to raise a solicitation for the generation of “Aadhaar Validation Letter”?
To send a Request for Address Validation Letter, you should visit http://www.uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in and select “Solicitation Aadhaar Validation Letter” choice under Aadhaar Update Section. This will open the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) wherein you will be needed to follow the means given below:
Stage 1: Resident starts a solicitation for Address Validation Letter
- Sign in with Aadhaar
- Enter Verifier’s Aadhaar
Stage 2: Consent by address Verifier
- Verifier gets SMS with a connection to give assent for the update
- Verifier taps on the connection and gets the second SMS with OTP for check
- Therefore Enters this OTP, manual human test and checks
- Occupant gets SRN through SMS
Stage 3: Resident gets affirmation of Verifier assent
- Sign in with SRN
- Review Address
- Alter Local Language (whenever required)
Stage 4: Resident got Letter
- Address Validation Letter with Secret Code shipped off verifier’s location through Post
- Occupant visits SSUP and taps on ‘Continue to Update Address’ connection
- Logs in with Aadhaar
- A select alternative to ‘Update Address using Secret Code’
- Enter Secret Code
- Audit the new address and submit
- Note your Update Request Number (URN) appeared on screen
Where can an occupant check his/her Aadhaar Authentication history?
Validation History administration is facilitated on UIDAI Website at URL https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-auth-history.
What is the system for checking Aadhaar Authentication history on UIDAI sites?
Occupant can check his/her Aadhaar Authentication history from UIDAI Websites by utilizing his/her Aadhaar Number/VID and following the bearings on the site.
Note: Registered Mobile number is required to profit of this administration.
What Information occupant can get from Aadhaar Authentication history?
Inhabitant can get the accompanying data in Aadhaar Authentication history against each Authentication done by the occupant.
- Auth Modality.
- Date and Time of Authentication.
- UIDAI Response code.
- AUA Name
- AUA Transaction ID (With Code)
- Validation Response (Success/Failure)
- UIDAI Error code
This office permits me to see a limit of 50 validation records. How might I check more records?
Aadhaar number holder can see subtleties of all verification records performed by any Authentication User Agency (AUA) or by him/her over the most recent a half year. In any case, a limit of 50 records can be seen at one point as expected.
What is URN?
When you complete the cycle of online location update, you get a 14 digit number called URN or Update Request Number. This URN is additionally sent through SMS to your number. You can utilize this URN and Aadhaar Number to follow the status of your location update demand from https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/checkSSUPStatus/checkupdatestatus
Will I get another Aadhaar letter by post with the refreshed location?
Indeed. You will get the refreshed Aadhaar letter on the refreshed location. You can likewise download it from https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
I have finished the cycle and gotten a URN. Does this imply that my location has been refreshed?
No. This implies that your administration demand for the location approval letter is finished you’re your location update demand has been submitted. Your subtleties will presently go through check. Whenever this is done, your subtleties will be refreshed. You will get a SMS for it.
Would I be able to refresh my location in my neighbourhood language?
Notwithstanding English, you can refresh/amend your location in any of the accompanying dialects: Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Is it essential that my Mobile number ought to be enrolled with Aadhaar while mentioning for any sort of update?
If you are utilizing on the web Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) for the update, your Mobile number should be enlisted with Aadhaar else you can visit closest Permanent Enrolment place with Supporting Documents.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card.