An Indian inhabitant needs an Aadhaar to profit certain administration government assistance benefits given by the Government of India. The archive goes about as a proof of address and personality for a person. Aadhaar is a 12-digit interesting recognizable proof number gave by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). When an individual selects for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-workplaces, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhar card by utilizing the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by the UIDAI. When a number has given, he/she can follow these various strides for Aadhar card download.
Aadhar Card Download:
The Aadhaar card fills in as both private verification and ID confirmation. After the finishing of the enrolment cycle, people can download the E-Aadhaar card from the authority site of UIDAI and print it for additional utilization. Your e-Aadhaar is a secret word ensured electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar and has carefully endorsed by an authority of the UIDAI.
- This electronic duplicate is as legitimate as the actual duplicate of the Aadhaar according to the Aadhaar Act.
- To download this secret key secured archive, you need to visit: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- The video guide can likewise assist you with downloading e-Aadhaar in straightforward advances.
Also Read: Aadhar Card Address Update
Aadhar Card Download by Aadhar Number:
If you have just given an Aadhaar Card and have your Aadhaar number, you can download your e-Aadhaar by following these means:
- Enter your 12-digit UID (1234/1234/1234).
- Snap the checkbox if you need a veiled Aadhaar*. If not, don’t choose the checkbox.
- Enter the manual human test gave.
- Whenever that has done, either select ‘Send OTP’** or ‘Enter a TOTP’***.
- Enter the OTP or TOTP subtleties and continue to download your e-Aadhaar.
- Connection: https://uidai.gov.in/Click on ‘Download Aadhaar’ Under ‘My Aadhaar’
*: The veiled Aadhaar choice permits you to veil or cover your Aadhaar number in the e-Aadhaar that you are hoping to download.
**: If you select this choice, a one-time secret word will be shipped off your enlisted versatile number.
***: A TOTP is a transitory one-time secret phrase which is legitimate just for 30 seconds. It is 8 digits in length and is a remarkable series of digits for each client. This number has produced by the approval worker and the symbolic age application, which is the mAadhaar portable application for this situation.
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
If you lack your Aaadhar card yet or have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, you can, in any case, download the refreshed Aadhar card by entering the Aadhaar Enrolment Number (EID). Follow the given strides beneath for e-Aadhaar card download by enrolment number:
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Click “Download Aadhaar” alternative
- You will be diverted to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number and 14-digit time and date esteems
- Enter your complete name, pin code, picture manual human test code
- Click “Solicitation OTP” to create an OTP
- Press “Affirm” Button.
- You will get the OTP on your enlisted portable number
- Enter the OTP and snap on the “Download Aadhaar” alternative
- Now you can download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar Card.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar Card by Virtual ID (VID):
Downloading Aadhaar number through the Virtual ID is the most recent expansion to UIDAI’s gateway for Aadhaar download. Follow the underneath referenced strides for Aadhaar card free download utilizing the virtual ID on the web:
- Visit UIDAI’s online gateway
- Click “Download Aadhaar”
- Select the VID choice from the “I Have” area
- Enter your virtual ID, complete name, pin code and security code
- Now click “Send OTP” to create OTP
- Alternatively, you can utilize the TOTP highlight to verify your solicitation
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your framework
- You can get to it by entering the Aadhar card secret word.
- Enter the 8 digits secret word to open the PDF record – first four letters of your name in Quite a while and “Year of Birth”
Download Your e-Aadhar by Using Your Name and Date of Birth:
If you don’t have or appear to have lost your Enrolment ID (EID), you can recover it utilizing your name, date of birth, and telephone number/email address.
When you recover the number, you can download your e-Aadhaar. Here are the means to follow:
- Visit “https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid” Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID page on UIDAI’s site.
- Select the catch for ‘Enrolment ID (EID)’.
- Enter your complete name as given when you applied to your Aadhaar card.
- Enter your versatile number (guarantee that this number is the one you gave at the hour of enrolment).
- You can on the other hand give your enrolled email address.
- Enter the manual human test gave.
- Select ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Send TOTP’.
- Enter the OTP or TOTP.
- You will at that point get your EID.
- Observe this number and visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/download Aadhaar site page.
- Follow the means depicted before under the heading ‘Steps to Download Your e-Aadhaar Using Your Enrolment ID (EID)’.
Step by step instructions to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has teamed up with the UIDAI to make it accessible to the cardholders on connecting the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar. DigiLocker is a cloud-based stage for the issuance, stockpiling, sharing and check of archives and authentications in a computerized structure which empowers the select enlisted association to give electronic or e-duplicates into ‘advanced storage spaces’ designated to residents. Follow underneath referenced strides to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Log in to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” fasten and enter your 12-digit Aadhar number
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get ‘OTP’
- Enter the OTP got on your portable number
- Click ‘Confirm OTP’
- ‘Gave Document’ page shows up. Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ utilizing ‘Save’ symbol
Instructions to Download Masked Aadhaar:
Covered Aadhaar card is like an ordinary Aadhaar card. The lone contrast between the two variations is that your Aadhaar number is part of the way covered up and just last 4 digits of your Aadhaar number are noticeable. It is pointed toward shielding your Aadhaar number from being uncovered to other people. Your veiled Aadhaar card is similarly substantial as your customary e-Aadhaar. Follow the means referenced underneath to download refreshed Aadhar card in the covered configuration:
- Click on the connection https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number in the “Enter your own subtleties” area
- Select “Covered Aadhaar” in the “Select your inclination” area and enter different subtleties, for example, your Aadhaar number, complete name, pin code and the security code
- Click on “Solicitation OTP” to send OTP to the portable number enlisted with UIDAI
- So click on “I Agree” to offer to agree to UIDAI for verification utilizing your own subtleties
- Click on “Affirm” to send OTP to your enlisted mobile number
- Enter the OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” to download the veiled Aadhaar card.
Get Aadhaar Card without Registered Mobile Number:
Without the enlisted versatile number, you can’t get your Aadhaar on the web. You can follow the beneath referenced strides to get Aadhaar without portable numbers.
- Visit the closest Aadhaar focus with your Aadhaar number
- Provide the required bio-metric subtleties check like thumb confirmation, retina examine, and so forth
- Also, convey other character confirmation like a PAN and personality card
- The individual worried at the middle will give a print out of the Aadhaar. An ordinary paper structure will charge Rs 50, while the PVC rendition will cost Rs 100.
Steps to Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App:
For downloading Aadhaar through Umang candidates need to follow the straightforward cycle referenced beneath::
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click “Aadhaar Card” under all administrations tab
- Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Log in with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Enter the OTP got on your enlisted versatile number
- Click “Confirm OTP”
- Now you can download an electronic duplicate of your Aadhaar by tapping on the download symbol
Instructions to Know Your Aadhaar Number on Mobile:
If you need to get your Aadhaar on versatile, you need to follow the underneath referenced advances:
- Visit the authority site of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select what you need to recover – Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Number
- Enter your enrolled portable number or email ID and notice the security code
- Now click the “Send OTP” tab to deal with further
- You will get the 6-digit OTP on your enlisted number
- Enter the “OTP” and snap the “Submit” button
- You will get the Aadhaar number on your enlisted versatile number as an instant message
The most effective method to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download:
You should enter the 8-digit secret word to open your e-Aadhaar letter. The secret phrase comprises of the initial four letters of your name and the time of your introduction to the world. After you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf design from UIDAI’s site, you can print your Aadhaar card on the web. The office to check the status and Aadhaar card download is accessible on the web.
Also, UIDAI has now approved CSC Aadhar Print as one of the alternatives for printing Aadhaar Card at recommended expenses.
Points to Remember:
- You can’t download Aadhaar if your portable number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI.
- UIDAI sends OTP to the enlisted versatile number for verification before permitting the Aadhaar pdf download.
- You can’t download Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download e-Aadhaar however many occasions as you need.
- Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be utilized instead of your unique Aadhaar card all over.
- After downloading the online Aadhaar, one can get its print out by entering the secret word.
UIDAI gives the alternative to download refreshed Aadhar card online by utilizing different biometric gadgets that are utilized to catch the biometric information, for example, Aadhar card download by finger impression programming for pc, Aadhar Card download by face, and so on to substitute the requirement for actual ID and to guarantee the security of information of the candidates.
Q. Will Aadhaar be downloaded regardless of whether my portable number isn’t enrolled with UIDAI?
Ans. No, your Aadhaar can’t be downloaded so if your portable number isn’t enlisted with UIDAI.
Q. What is a Masked Aadhaar Card?
Ans. This is the most recent alternative for the residents to veil their Aadhaar cards in downloaded e-Aadhaar in which the initial 8 digits are supplanted with characters like ‘XXXX-XXXX’ and just shows the last four digits of the Aadhaar number.
Q. Would I be able to download my e-Aadhaar utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID?
Ans. If you have failed to remember your Aadhaar number, so you can download your e-Aadhaar utilizing Enrolment ID and Virtual ID.
Ans. For Aadhaar pdf download, you can visit the authority site of UIDAI for example https://uidai.gov.in/
Also Read: Aadhar Card Online
Q. Is Umang App viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards?
Ans. Indeed, Umang APP is viable with the two IOS and Android gadgets for downloading Aadhaar Cards.
Q. Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are viewed as something very similar?
Ans. Truly, Aadhaar Card and e-Aadhaar are similarly legitimate. Aadhaar Card is shipped off the candidates through the post from UIDAI while e-Aadhaar candidates need to download it through UIDAI’s site.
Q. What is the legitimacy of my downloaded Aadhaar Card?
Ans. When UID download (Aadhaar Card) is done, it is substantial for the whole life.
Q. How might I print my E-Aadhar Card in the wake of downloading it?
Ans. You can print your Aadhaar Card after downloading it by entering the 8-digit secret word.
Q. What is “Request Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
Ans. UIDAI has dispatched another assistance “Request Aadhaar Reprint” for the residents on the off chance that their Aadhaar card is lost or lost w.e.f 01-12-2018. also, can reproduce the Aadhaar letter by paying the ostensible charges. This assistance is likewise accessible for the candidates who have not enrolled their versatile numbers through Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile number.
Q. What are the charges to be paid for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans. A candidate needs to pay a charge of Rs. 50/ – (comprehensive of GST and speed post charges) for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”.
Q. How might inhabitants raise the solicitation for “Request Aadhaar Reprint”?
Ans. The solicitation for “Request Aadhaar Reprint” should be possible through the authority site of UIDAI either using Aadhaar Number (UID) or Verification Identification Number (VID). This assistance is accessible for both with an enrolled portable number (where OTP/TOTP will be sent on the enlisted versatile number) and non-enlisted or substitutes versatile number (where OTP will be sent on non-enlisted or substitute versatile number).
Q. How to Raise a solicitation utilizing a Registered Mobile Number?
Ans. The solicitation can be raised utilizing Registered Mobile Number by either entering the 16-digit VID or 12-digit UID on the authority site of UIDAI. An OTP will be sent on the enlisted portable number after clicking ‘Solicitation OTP’ and the subtleties of Aadhaar will show up on the screen.
Q. Do we have the alternative to raising an Order Aadhaar Reprint demand on an alternate location?
Ans. Truly, there’s an alternative to raise an Order Aadhaar Reprint demand on an alternate location by refreshing the Aadhaar subtleties of the new location. Candidates do this by either visiting the closest enrolment place or update it online using SSUP entryway.
Q. What amount of time will it require to get “Request Aadhaar Reprint” in the wake of making a fruitful solicitation?
Ans. A candidate can get “Request Aadhaar Reprint” inside 5 working days (barring the date of solicitation).
Q. From where do I download them-Aadhaar App?
Ans. The m-Aadhaar application can download from Google Playstore.
Q. Would I be able to get my Aadhaar letter downloaded online after refreshing?
Ans. Truly, when your solicitation for an update has affirmed, you can download your Aadhaar letter online by clicking ‘Download Aadhaar’ on the authority site of UIDAI.
Q. Does the online downloaded Aadhaar letter have a similar legitimacy as that of unique?
Ans. Indeed, the online downloaded Aadhaar (e-Aadhaar) letter has a similar legitimacy as that of the first.
Q. What supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhaar?
Ans. The supporting programming expected to open e-Aadhar ‘Adobe Reader’.
Q. Is e-Aadhaar similarly legitimate like an actual duplicate of Aadhaar?
Ans. Truly, e-Aadhaar is similarly legitimate as an actual duplicate of Aadhaar.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card, Scholarship Help, Company Contact Detail.